Xiumin's POV: Movie TIME!

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

 

MOVIE TIME!

https://youtu.be/-JKHZPp6zsI?list=PL4pHIdKz-a8RtBd0trzflvxGDPTKTVCc9

Heartbeat by INFINITE F

 

- - - - - -

 

 

"So that's all for today..do any of you have questions?" all of them shook their head letting me know it's already fine. "okay..so meeting adjourned" I smile as i watch them go.

 

finally, as the last person goes out of the room. i let out a long sigh. todays meeting had been so long. so long that i didn't even get to have my dinner. it's already past 9 in the evening. i'm sure our little angel at home's already asleep. i haven't called sura for today..i wonder-

 

O_O... SHOOT! she might be mad at me now!!

 

"where's my phone~~~" i groaned as i look through the scattered papers on the desk. "aha!" as soon as i found it, i let my finger slide unlocking it and dialed my wifey's number. by the first ring she takes the call "su-"

 

"-YAH! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY CLOCK IN THERE?!" her voice suprised me.

 

i tried to soften my voice "hon-"

 

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE TIME NOW?! DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE WITH YOU?!"

 

"sweety..i-"

 

"NO, DON'T YOU SWEETY ME! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY PLAN TO COME HOME?!" and with that she ended the call. i sighed as i put my phone down on my lap. i can't help but to whine like a child who couldn't get the candy that i want. but before i could dial her number again.

 

my phone rang.. it's her. :3

 

"h...hello?" i heard sura's sigh on the other line.

 

"i'm sorry.." the softness of her voice takes my frown away. the dark clouds be replaced by bright stars and my crying heart be replaced by overly joyed one. "I shouldn't have shouted at you..i'm just so worried..you haven't called and it's already late..i shouldn't have done that..i'm so sorry" i can't help but to be more thankful for having her in my life.

 

"no..i should be the one to say that" i can actually sense her smile "I forgot to tell you that i'm going to be late. i just finished a meeting tonight and i should have told you"

 

Sura's sobs were heard and panic came to me "i feel so bad.." she says as i start to clean my things up so that i can finally go home to my lovely family.

 

"you must be tired for having such a long day and i...i just shouted at you" her voice were so soft that it almost couldn't be heard anymore.

 

"hush..it's alright. i'm coming home okay" i say and told chen that i'll be leaving the office.

 

after saying goobye to each other, i turn my car on drive and thanked that it's finally late so traffic's not a worry anymore. thinking about my life....again *rolls eyeballs..chuckles..* yeah i know. i always think about my life. but hey, i have such a wonderful life to think about. don't you guys agree with me?

 

anyways, it's been a while since i've went out on a date with sura.

 

i know we'll be having such busy days for the next month because of that cheeky brat child girly kitty luhan's wedding but maybe i can take just one day to spend with my lovely wife.

 

and wanna know something silly.

 

well, it's not actually silly..but hey, it's kinda...funny.

 

okay. here it is..Sumin's already asking for a sibling. she asked a few days ago, and thinking about it makes me want to have a child to follow her rules. hahaha! not exactly. but sumin's already fine to be followed with another child. she's not a such a burden. actually sumin's a great kid.

 

she can be so independent sometimes.

 

she's just like sura..it is as if, she inherited sura's personality and beauty while she inherited my attitude when it comes to things that needs a lot of logic. i'm not saying sura's a dumby but..anyways. sumin's already fine.

 

and maybe...

 

just maybe...we can make a child again?

 

i let out a sigh as i turn my wheel to the corner letting me see our home. I saw sura standing by the door frame probably waiting for me. she stood up straight as soon as she notices my car already pulling on our parking lot.

 

"what are you doing outside it's cold" i let my lips touch her forehead as i wrap my arms around her shoulder. trying to bring warm on her body.

 

sura pouted "i'm just worried and waiting for you"

 

I let out a short chuckle. putting my hands down to her hips, i bring her to stand infront of me as soon as we got inside of our house, the door shut. "I know. i'm sorry for making you worry and wait. it just slipped my mind to remind you i'm going to be late..." My thumb drew circles on her clothed hip. finally, her body calms and i can see the weight on her shoulders started to go away.

 

"i'm home now..let's take a rest. okay?" sura nodded her head.

 

"but..have you eaten dinner?" she asked. i frowned and shook my head "I forgot. the time ate me" sura chuckled and i'm relieved she's finally cooling down.

 

"but i'm not still sleepy though..." i walk inside the kitchen, following her. "do you want me to heat the food for you?" she asked.

 

"Actually, i'm not that hungry.." i paused as she turns to look at me "are you sleepy?" i asked. sura smiled before shaking her head "Actually someone made me so worried that my eyes can't go to sleep anymore" the playfulness in her voice makes me smirk. i watch in awe as her lips wore a smuggy smile on it "funny"

 

sura then offered she'd made something more like a late snack and i agreed on it.

 

excusing myself out of the kitchen to change as she makes our snack. i went up to check on sumin first and gave her a soft peck on her forehead, careful not to ake her up.

 

by the time i got down, already in my most comfortable clothes. sura called me her voice coming from the living room.

 

"Movie time!" she whisper yells. trying to keep that shouting too soft so that our princess won't be woken up. i let out a soft chuckle before nodding my head "okay. so, what are you in to?" i asked. Sura grinned. one of the things i like about her is that whatever she does, she does it beautifully. "tada~ i just got this thing earlier at the store. the cover looks interesting tho.." i took the dvd case from her "ninja assassin?"

 

sura nodded her head "I never knew you were in to some brutal..art..ninjany thingy."

 

"hahaha...silly" she tapped my nose with her finger before taking the case back from me. i watch her as she puts the movie in play.

 

as the movie goes on. i found myself getting hooked with this movie playing in our television. To the fact that the male lead is a korean actor, rain. the movie is really good. mostly, when i don't like the start of the movie i won't bother going even before the . it's just a waste of time.

 

but this movie....it's just so...perfect.

 

The movie's starting to get even more thrilling and it's making the two of us here noisy.

 

"what?!"

 

"Seriously?!!"

 

"ohh...well, if i'm going to master that kind of ability i would use it all the time."

 

"Well, that old guy is such a jerk"

 

True. that master of his is such a jerk. i agree with what my sura said. i mean look at that! he took him away from his family and trained him like a dog. just what? to kill people. but anyways, it's all about being assassin. i wonder how i would be if i'm an assassin?

 

"what?" i turn my head to the side only to see two innocent cute eyes. the closeness of our face caught me offguard.

 

and i admit. i still turn into crimson red. it's all because of sura -_- *aigoooo~~~*

 

I cleared my throat before grabbing the iced tea giving in a big gulp. "nothing" sura pouted her lips "okay.." i let out a sigh as i confessed "i..i was..actually thinking..if..if how i would look like if i'm an assassin"

 

silence.

 

A few seconds later and i can hear is sura's...muffled laughter. aigoo~ just some people really won't change even if they age. "psshh" i groan as i look back straight to the television to continue watching. though..i know it's hard to concentrate now. It took her a couple of minutes to calm her self down, making her miss some of the coolest scene.

 

"minseok.." one tap.

 

"minseokkiee" two tap..

 

"baoziiiiii" urrghh..I just can't stay or even act angry. "what?" i say in a way which i could let her know i'm really annoyed or something like pissed off. sura pouted her lips "are you angry?" she asked.

 

i just rolled my eyeballs on her as i shook my head. I really want to be angry but i cannot hold my chuckles in. her eyes looks so big. I can see the guilt in there with a hint of teasing on it. -_- "what? you're not mad?" i let out a sigh "I'm mad" i say and pulled her close to my side enveloping my arms around her waist so there's no way she could run from me.

 

and i knew that as i let out a smirk...her cheeks would blush.

 

"w-w-why are you smirking...y-yah-"

 

"-seriously? we've done it so many times and you're still shy- AAAHHH!" I cup my nose with my right hand, trying to ease the sudden pain. "you ert." sura hissed.

 

i can't help but to let out a loud laugh which was stopped very quickly as sura closes my mouth shut with her hand. "aishh..sumin's sleeping upstairs and it's late. neighbors might hear you laughing." and with my silly movement. sura quickly removed her hand from my lips, her face flushing a verrrrry bright red in color.

 

"d-did...did you just MY PALM?!!" she whisper yelled. her face in pure horror.

 

now, sorry movie. you're really good but for now. i want to make a story of my own direction ^_~

 

I took the remote from the coffee table. shutting the television off. throwing the remote to the other sofa, i turn my head back to sura. "you know..." i started moving closer as sura starts to lean back with her arms crossed up high trying to say she's guarded. "maybe..it's about time to make a mini me..mini you is already in the right age to be followed by a mini me...right?" wink.

 

sura's back hit the arm rest of the sofa, making it possible for me to corner her with both of my arms.

 

she stayed silent..but after a few seconds later..A hint of smile went out of her small kissable lips that made my expectations really really really high and excited.

 

"you think so?" she asked.

 

i nodded my head "very" i whispered.

 

Then the next thing happened fast. "Pabo...byuntae...aissh! go to sleep..MEHLONGGG~~" sura run fast up the stairs then i heard a door being closed. "urrghh..how did i end up being so under my wifeeeee TT 0 TT"

 

and that night....

 

..I cried...

 

TT ^ TT Suraaaa~~~~~~Waeeee~~~~

 



 

ANNEONG!!!!

Hi guys i'm back ^_^ sorry for late and slow updates.

Also please excuse my errors hope you won't mind.

anyways, thank you in advance for reading and subscribing to this story.

keep in touch ^_^

BYE~~