SURA'S POV: one family

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.

 



 

- - - -

 

 

One Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75PzfxkTUs&list=PLhJoc6AWxUEu8t78tE86ZWYuygO7JPu1j

Jessica and krystal - Butterfly (to the beautiful you ost)

 

"OMMMAAA!!!!!!!" that's it. her screaming's the reason why i spilled some coffee on the table. As i run towards the living room, panicking and panting with wide eyes "WHAT HA-"

 

"-waahhh~~~~" sumin run towards me as i crouch down to pick her up in my arms, i look ahead of her and saw a wide eyed deer and a chuckling bun. i narrowed my eyes on xiumin as our eyes met, automatically he stopped chuckling before hiding his face with a news paper.

 

i clicked my tounge before looking on my daughter, i softened as i saw her sobbing so cutely, oh my, i can't even if she's crying she's just cute and all squishy, her cheeks were so fluffy just like his daddy.. *sighs* why can't i *mental facepalm* "omma..luhan ajusshi-"

 

"-hey i'm not that old-"

 

"-told me he's not going out on a date with me.." i listen to sumin as i sat down beside xiumin on the couch with sumin sitting on my lap.

 

luhan cried as i don't even give him some sympathy for being called an ajusshi, well..for me...ahh..nevermind. Xiumin took the news paper down on his lap before patting sumin's head "sumin-ah, you know your luhan aju- I mean, your luhan oppa~*rolls eyes* is right" i look at him as he nodded his head "you're too young for dates" he added.

 

Sumin pouted her lips before hiding her face on my chest.

 

Xiumin and i let out a sigh and as he look on my eyes, we both shared a secret smile, seeing how cute our daughter is and how sad luhan is by being called an ajusshi.

 

looking down on my sumin, i push her softly until her face came in view "sumin look at me" i said softly..

 

Sumin shook her head "sumin..." i said now getting on my mother mode.

 

slowly, sumin look up on me. oh gosh, sumin can you not do that aegyo on me >///<. i let out a sigh "sumin your appa and luhan oppa is right." i said softly "but in gods time you'll be just like how omma is now." i beamed smiling at her.

 

Xiumin smiled and nodded before coming closer to us, he wrapped his one arm around my shoulder as his other hand patted sumin's head, i stared at xiumin as he says "hmm..someday i wanted my sumin to become just like her mother, beautiful, kind, sweet, independent.." he paused and exchaged soft loving smiles with me before looking back to our daughter " a perfect lady..you like that right?"

 

Sumin nodded, slowly her face brightened and soon the frown on her face disappeared and was replaced with a big smile "Omma..appa, saranghae~" sumin's gave xiumin and i a big hug.

 

the three of us were smiling as we share a hug.

 

Years had passed already, so fast that i even think it just happened yesterday. i can still remember the day when i gave birth to sumin, our daughter. Sumin's now a big girl in her 6 years. before it was yura who i'm taking care of but now it's her, sumin.

 

yura is now living with omma in her place, xiumin's mother.

 

and take note, yura's a big girl now, not the one needed to look on, and as a proud unnie/mother to her, yura grew up just like how i look on life.

 

she now speaks like me, act like me, and even thinks like me. wow~ my baby yura had grown big enough to even take care of eommonim. and speaking of, a miracle happened between xiumin's mother and father..They remarried. yes, they are. but i don't know the exact talks about them since it was only xiumin and his parents talking about it cause i insisted xiumin to give their family some private time alone.

 

but i don't know what i did before that i have them now..

 

am i that lucky? am i that good? but whatever it is, i'm happy.

 

Happy to have my yura come to school regularly, with the main things she needed, with her being so responsible and kind girl that i'd always picture on her. happy with the good things that's happening around the kim family. happy to be still with dorky friends..

 

and also, happy to have him, xiumin my husband..that is so caring, loving and all. and her, sumin my daughter who is just like her father. acts so bossy but in the end would act naturally cute and squishy..

 

what should i wish for more..when everything is in place..

 

cause we are one family <3

 

"sumin..how about luhan oppa, aren't you giving me hugs too?" luhan's voice was heard interrupting our family moment.

 

Xiumin and i chuckled "he's an ajusshi.." i whispered, xiumin nodded "really he is.."

 

Luhan narrowed his eyes on the two of us "MANLY ME heard that" he mouthed. soon after, without realizing, sumin's now sitting together with luhan on the carpet, readying the toys she would use to play. as we watch sumin and luhan play, then and now laughter would come out, everytime sunmi would call luhan ajusshi and luhan could only cry inside..

 

as i stood up to get the kitchen clean since i remember the spilled coffee on the table, the door bell rang and was about to get the door when xiumin stood up, smiling.

 

"i'll get it" he said before giving me a peck on my lips.

 

when i enter the kitchen, i heard loud noices, knowing who they are i just chuckled as i heard sumin's squeal that made those dorks to cry out loud..

 

"AJUSSHI'S ARE HERE!!!" 

 

- - - -

Yo yo yo man~

Yup he's the manliest deer for me ^ _ ^

Anywyas, here's the first chapter update i hope you like it and please excuse my type errors..

also, the chapter updates would be like the POV's of the characters, just like the chapter's title.

and i hope this explains a lot on you :)

*that sprakling eyes though(^ . . ^)*

*bye~ ^_^*