Chapter 8

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Luhan's View*

I stomped out of the dorm, slamming the door behind me. I couldn't take it anymore. The more I stayed in there, the more frustrated I got. I thought about going over to Eunmi's house for a moment, but decided against it. I guess I'd have to stay outside. Thank goodness I had my phone with me the entire time. The members won't all be asleep till around 4, so I just have to stay out until then so I can go get all my stuff. I found a bench in a nearby park, set an alarm on my phone and took a nap.

When I woke up, it was freezing and completely dark. I got up quickly and walked back to the dorm. I tried the door realizing I didn't have my keys with me. To my surprise, it wasn't locked. Why weren't they locked? I thought we always locked it.. Or, well, the last person to sleep was supposed to lock the door. Wait.. Does that mean someone is still awake!?

I walked in quietly, hoping no one was there. The kitchen light was open. It was just someone that left it on right? I wished.

Inside the kitchen, Kris was sitting there, at the same table, but the seat across from where he was before I left. He looked asleep so I sneaked passed him quietly. As I returned from my room, carrying my school bag, my uniform and a change of clothes.

Right as I was about to walk by the what I thought was sleeping Kris, a clear voice rang through the kitchen.

"And where might you be going again?" It asked.

I thought about running out. Maybe I should.. I have money in my bag.. Kris just stared at me, waiting for me to respond.

Screw this, he can wait all he wants, im getting out of here.

I ran for it. The door was already opened and I never took my shoes off. But before I made it out of the door fully, I grabbed a plastic bag and my school shoes. Then I just ran for it. I d

Please log in to read the full chapter