Chapter 7

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Back in the dorm, Baekhyun's View*

We walked in one by one, except for Sehun and Chanyeol who tried to go through the door at the same time.

"YAH HYUNG MOVE I CAME HERE FIRST" Sehun yelled.

"NO WAY, I NEED TO GO BADLY, YOU MOVE!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"BUT I WAS HERE FIIIIIIIIIRST!!"

"IM OLDER!" and that shut Sehun up. Chanyeol ran through the door with a victorious smile and ran into the washroom, slamming the door hard. I shook my head at their silliness.

I sat on the couch with Kris behind me at the kitchen table, and Luhan in the chair beside me. I the tv as the rest of the members went into their own rooms to pass some time before we had to go to practice again. It was almost completely silent if the tv had not been .

"I know you know Eunmi." Luhan suddenly said.

I was shocked. So that really was Eunmi?.. My Eunmi?

"I dont know what you're talking about." I said. Its impossible. Eunmi was in.. That car accident...

"2 years ago, Park Eunmi was involved in a car accident. I watched as you walked away from her. You didn't even turn back to make sure she was okay. You left her to almost bleed to death"

I gasped silently. Wait a second. 'Almost'?

"I saved her. Brought her to the hospital just in time." Luhan replied as if I had asked him.

"So? I don't care. She's your girlfriend now anyways." I said. It was a lie. I never stopped thinking about her. I still love her. But she moved on. 

"Don't care? DON'T CARE? SHE PUNCTURED HER ING LUNGS! SHE HAD ING AMNESIA! AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE A !? SHE LOVED YOU! SHE ING LOVED YOU! SHE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! IF I HADN'T CAME AND HELPED HER SHE WOULD HAVE ING DIED!" He screamed at me. I felt like crying, but I kept it in. The members peeked out of their rooms, but they were too afraid to come out. We all know Luhan was barely mad after we debuted, but when he was he could almost kill a person. Kris suddenly stepped in. He was the only person scarier than Luhan when he's mad.

"Shut the up Luhan, you're going to get us kicked out of the dorm." Kris said, calming Luhan down by force.

'Guys! Did you know? Apparently Luhan's girlfri

Please log in to read the full chapter