Chapter 11

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Baekhyun's View*

I looked at Sehun as the door slammed shut. All the other members turned around as well.

Suddenly Luhan scream out in pain. We all looked at him as he fell to the ground. One by one we all got knocked out.

It was pitch black. Someone was slapping my face. My head was throbbing.

"Baekhyun.. Byun Baekhyun!" It was a girl's voice.

E-...Eunmi!? No.. It couldn't be.. They said she doesn't remember me..

I tried my hardest to force my eyes open with a small smile on my face.

Suddenly the voice started changing. It became a male voice.

"Yah! Hyung! Wake up!" It slowly registered into my mind as I recognised the hushed male voice. It was Sehun. My eyes finally regained vision and the first thing I saw was a panicked Sehun with fear written all over him.

I slowly scanned my surroundings and suddenly jerked up. "What happened where are we where is Eunmi!?" The questions flowed out of my mouth the moment I remembered where we were. Thankfully Sehun slapped his hand over my mouth the refrain me from yelling and waking up the girl sleeping behind him.

Hold on. Who is she?...

I made a questioning gesture towards the girl. Sehun turned around and in return just shrugged his shoulders. I looked around me and saw the other members. Kai, Kyungsoo and Tao were awake. They were huddled together in fear. Beside me, Luhan was still knocked out. I gently shook him.

"Yah, Luhan!.. YAH!" I yelled quietly. The girl behind Sehun started to move. I turned around and froze, not moving again until she was deep asleep again. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Luhan!!!" I shook him harder. He seemed like he was waking up so I pushed my hand against his mouth to refrain him from talking when he wakes up. His eyes started opening. As he got a hold on his mental self, I put my finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet and slightly pointed behind me to the sleeping girl. His eyes widened and he started to tremble.

"Hy-Hyu" I slapped my hand over his mouth once again and gave him a glare. I gave him a look that told him to wake up the other members, and 5 minutes later, we were all awake and huddled together.

Suddenly, the girl started groaning and moving even more. Her eyes opened.

*Luhan's View*

I was shaken awake by Baekhyun. What the does he want now.

I tried to yell at him but he immediately slapped a hand over my mouth.

I glared at him and he pointed over his shoulder. My eyes widened.

"Hyun-Hy-" Baekhyun slapped his hand over my mouth again and shot a menacing glare at me.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to waking up the other members.

When we all woke up we silently tried to make a plan.

I made slight motions that signaled we were going to try to sneak out.

Suddenly, the girl started moving. She turned and started groaning and mumbling. I froze. Her eyes opened. I made eye contact with her.

Man, am I screwed.

She snapped her fingers and suddenly the room turned completely black.

I opened my eyes once again. The first thing that caught my eyes was that my members were thrown in a corner on the other side of the room, tied up and only semi consious.

"My, looks like oppa has finally woken up" A girl's voice made me turn my head at the speed of lightning.

"Been a long time oppa. Hope you're not disappointed I made you wait" A high pitched voice sounded. It seemed like the girl was trying to be seductive. Obviously it didn't work. I felt like throwing up even more. My head was throbbing.

"Where is she." I snarled at her.

"Where

Please log in to read the full chapter