Chapter 10

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Eunmi's View*

I tried to open my eyes. All I saw was the dark. Wait a second. I AM awake right? I tried to focus and I finally regained my senses. But that also meant I could finally feel everything. My body stung and was still kind of numb from the drug that was injected into me. Where was I?

I groaned as I tried to move, but my hands and feet were tied. I also then realized my mouth was taped. My wrists started burning from trying to move too much. The lights suddenly . I squinted from the sudden brightness.

"Well, well, well, look who's finally awake?" A female voice said. The voice was filled with anger and arrogance.

My vision was still blurred and the tape was still stuck on my mouth. I tried to make out where the voice was coming from. My neck was stiff but I still tried to turn it as much as possible. I cracked it a couple times before I could properly look around. Nothing to the left. On the right, there was a girl. She had big curves and wore a dress that made her look like a stripper. There was a hole on the stomach and you could just see her stick out of the skirt portion. She was sitting in a chair that quite resembled a throne with a drink next to her and was doing her nails. She couldn't have possibly kidnapped me right!? I don't even know her! Why would she have even kidnapped me anyways? I thought.

She looked up from her nails and smirked at me. She scoffed.

"I really don't get it. How could Luhan oppa ever like being like you. A poor. Petty. Disgusting little girl like you. Once we're done today, Luhan oppa will be mine. He was supposed to me mine. He was always mine." She spoke the last part in a vengeful voice.

She stood up and walked over to me. Her long nails lightly scratched my cheek, trailing a like from right below my eye to my mouth.

"Maybe I should make a cut, right. Here." She said in a low voice. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a knife.

"Just to make him more.. cooperative.." She touched the knife to

Please log in to read the full chapter