Chapter 3

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

It was was sunny day. I walked out of the dorm feeling relieved that we had some time to ourselves.

A while ago, I saw the manager hyung talking with baekhyun.

*It must be serious* I thought.

I sat at the curb, watching Baekhyun walk slowly out of the dorm with a dazed expression. He looked sad and deep in thought.

Being the curious person I was, I followed him. He didn't notice me, even as he turned into the cafe. I followed him in.

As I walked in, I saw Baekhyun being hugged by this girl.

*She seems pretty*

While I was in thought I looked back at the couple.

"I'm breaking up with you." Baekhyun said with an uninerested expression.

The girl was near tears as he said that. Her eyes widened.

"A-are you kidding? Y-you're kidding right? B-but, what about all th-"

"I never even loved you, you're always so clingy and you always try to make plans while I'm busy. And you voice is so high and annoying. I hate it. I hate you. I never loved you. Let's break up." He said. As he said his last words, he got up and quickly walked out of the cafe. I watched as he walked across the street.

The girl sat there shocked. Suddenly she got up and slowly made her way out of the cafe. As she walked along the side walk tracing Baekhyun's trail, her pace started to quicken.

"Baekhyun.." She mumbled.

"Baekhyun!" This time she yelled it.

Hundreds of heads turned to watch the scene. But Baekhyun didn't look back once.

The girl continued to yell his name as she ran after Baekhyun.

She reached the road. Just as she was running accross, a car came, driving at almost full speed.

I watched as the car tried to stop before they hit the girl. But it didn't work.

My eyes widened at the scene as I gasped in shock.

I quickly stood up and ran outside 

People were mumuring and mumbling nd gossiping about the scene.

"MOVE!" I screamed as I shoved past the large crowd.

Her head was bleeding and hher body bent in an unshapely way.

I took a quick glance at Baekhyun who just continued walking. I was 100% sure that he heard the scene.

My hands shook from the nervousness as I took out my phone.

I fumbled with it a little trying to unlock it as fast as I could and dialed 119.

I sat outside as the lights above the doo

Please log in to read the full chapter