Chapter 1

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 years. Its been 2 years since I last saw her. 2 years since I was forced to make a choice. I want to go back to help her. The guilt that has consumed me over the years cannot even compare to the amount of regret that built up from turning away. But I had to. It was her or my entire family. Sure I’m successful and living well now. But where is the happiness? I never should have left; never should have said it was over. I never got to say goodbye either. The tires screeched as the car as it used it’s poor last efforts to stop. But we all know it didn’t happen. Even then I didnt turn around. I didn’t help her. I just kept walking. Now she was gone. Forever.

Baekhyun is my name. I am one of the vocal members of Exo-K. Cold hearted you say? I don't think so. I loved her. Actually, I still do. Why I left her; that's a different story. You see, I came from a poor family. Right at the edge of being killed off of starvation. Eunmi was the only person who looked past that. She didn't judge me in a way that made me want to kill myself from embarrassment. She didn't see me as a beggar, or anything like that. Eunmi saw me as; well, me. She was always there for me. Even when I couldn't be there for her. She loved me. 

So now let's get onto the break up. Why did I do it? I did it to survive. It was the one and only chance I had of being with her without being shamed and deemed a gold digger. I sang. I took an audition and I sang. And I passed with flying colours. Not on

Please log in to read the full chapter