Chapter 4

Remembering You
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a continuation of the flashback from the last chapter, still written in Luhan's perspective

Guys I know they share rooms, but please just pretend they all have separate rooms ;)

I woke up thinking about Eunmi.

*How is she doing? I wonder if she's awake yet.*

I then got out of bed and went to wash up before going down for breakfast. After breakfast, we all went to the practice room together to practice for our upcoming debut. It was then finally lunch.

"Okay, you guys have an hour to go eat whatever you'd like and for some free time. If I dont see you back by 1 pm we'll be leaving without you." Said manager hyung.

"Okay!" We all shouted in unison and then scattered.

I remembered about Eunmi. *Should I go visit her today?*

I walked by a flower shop and picked out some Violets, then quickly made my way to the hospital she was staying at. Stepping into the room, I placed the flowers into a vase that I found beside the bed. I set the vase down with the flowers in it and sat in the chair.

Just as I sat in the chair, it seems like Eunmi moved a bit. I quickly called a nurse in and then sat back in the chair.

"Eunmi? Eunmi-ssi! Are you awake?" The nurse said. 

Eunmi groaned and her eyes slighty opened as she tried to adjust to the light of the hospital.

I looked at the floor and examined my shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world, trying to avoid making eye contact so she won't know that I had stared at her for hours.

"Where am I?" She said in a scratchy voice.

"Eunmi-ssi, you are at the hospital, you were involved in the car crash. If it wasn't for this young man who brought you here, you wouldn't have survived."

I felt her gaze in point to my direction. A slight blush started to rise to my face.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida" I slightly bowed so she wouldn't see my pink face as I tried to calm down in that split second. I also hoped she didn't hear me stutter, but looking at her dazed expression, I figured she didn't notice.

"A-annyeong.." She stuttered. She stared at me. Suddenly, she started coughing really hard.

The nurse didn't look worried or panicked. She just calmly handed her a pill and a glass of water.

"Eunni-ssi, please take this medication. Due to the impact from the accient, your lungs were punctured, but Luhan-ssi brought you in quickly enough to let us give you surgery for it. For a long period of time, you will be experiencing coughing quite alot because your lungs are still not functioning as well yet, and you may also have some difficulty breathing, but these pills will help you breathe better and also helps you lungs with recovery." The nurse said as Eunmi took the pill and drank large gulps of water.

After hearing the news about her lungs, her eyes widened. She then had another small conversation with the nurse and thanked her as she left.

As soon as the nurse left, there was an awkward silence.

Suddenly, I stood up and made my way out of the room. "I'll be going then.." I muttered.

"Wait!" I heard her say. I turned around slighty, but enough for her to see my face

Please log in to read the full chapter