chapter 9

RED

Bom’s POV

 

Oh. My. God.

What have I done?! I’m sure my eyes are so wide you can reflect on it. I’m so surprised that he’s calling me early in the morning and that I actually hugging someone before I pick up his phone. Now he’s throwing tantrums and that’s my weakness! Have you ever seen him pout? Those puppy eyes and plump y lips are so addicting! Man, why are we even close? I’ve been so touchy to every Bigbang members and he’s not affected at all but look at him now, my ear is about to explode because of him! I then take a quick shower and run down the stairs to plan my strategy. I’m gonna go to Phillipine next week due to 2NE1 concerts and I don’t want to leave some bad vibes here. I eat my breakfast somberly.

 

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Nana asked. She is eating breakfast with me since she also just woke up from the hectic schedules. I shrugged my shoulder and continue to eat. There’s no need to tell these kids, they don’t know how to seduce men seriously. I need Sora unnie!

 

“Yah, Bom. Is that Seunghyun actually TOP from Bigbang?” Seho oppa sit next to me, Dongwook oppa also sit next to Nana. I nodded. “What are you guys? A couple? Why do you even need to explain things to him? Man, as if he’s your CEO.” He said, irritated. I looked up at him and smiled.

 

“I know right, why did he do that?” I don’t want to answer his question. I don’t know why I need to explain to him and I don’t know why he’s so angry about things I did either.

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” Nana in. I laugh an awkward laugh.

 

“No. 2NE1 and Bigbang are really close to each other. We’re too close that we sometime use other’s clothes or accessories. We also share our practice room.” I said. They nodded in unison.

 

“So, do you have any schedule today?” Seho oppa asked again.

 

“I do. I’m going to Phillipine next week, we have to prepare for that.” I need to eat fast and go to Starbucks after this. I need to bribe him something so he will listen to me. Seunghyun’s favorite is Americano from Starbucks. Suddenly I looked up. There are Nana, Seho oppa and Dongwook oppa here but why my mind is wandering around Seunghyun? This is getting serious, I don’t know what we are anymore.

 

------

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

“Oppa, why?” Chaerin asked me in the recording room. 2NE1 have to practice for their concert but Chaerin said no one come and she wants to pay a visit for us. Pfft I know all she wants to do is to kiss Youngbae all over his face because they haven’t seen each other for quite awhile now. I raised my eyebrow at her, asking her what she means. “You usually dance like a freaking weird dancer whenever you find some beats.” I glared at her.

 

“I’m angry!” I yelled. She widened her eyes, amused. She then sit next to Jiyong, lurking behind him like a kitten.

 

“He’s being a coward and jealous over Park Bom nuna just now. She just hugged Chanyeol.” Jiyong explained. Chaerin mouthed an ‘O’ and continued.

 

“Well, I’ve ever seen her kiss Chanyeol before. I think she’s just very friendly over the roommate guys.” WHAT THE HELL?! A… A KISS?! PARK BOM!!!!! My face is not a face anymore. I don’t know what kind of emotion I’m showing since all of them are staring at me, terrified. Only Seungri who has a to smile at my furious state. I practically crushed the lyric paper I’m holding into a tight ball, my knuckles turned white.

 

“Oh.. um.. I think I’m going downstairs, Minzy must have arrived.” Chaerin slowly walked away and Youngbe stared at me, gapping.

 

“Calm down. Take a long breath…. Release…” he said as I’m doing what he say. Park Bom, what is this feeling? I’m in the middle of holding my anger when the door snapped open.

 

“Hello everybody!” there she is, the source of this awful feelings, walking in while bringing cups of Starbucks, smiling as if nothing is happening.

 

“Nunaaaa!” The bastard, Seungri, run to her and hug her. I should have bring the knive from the kicthen earlier, Bigbang is okay without this disturbing maknae anyway. “What did you bring? Is this for me?” he cutely ask. Cute my .

 

“Yes. I buy coffee for you guys, you have been working so hard.” She said. She then look at me. Our eyes met and all the anger I feel earlier vanished into thin air. Now, where am I? She slowly approached me and give me a cup of coffee. I glared at her and turned aside, not minding her hand. I’m still angry!

 

“Oh, you don’t want it? Then, I’ll drink.” She said and take a sip from the straw. I didn’t look back but trying hard to look at the precious Americano through my pheriperal vision. My Americano..

 

“You can drink it.” She shoved the cup in front of me and this time I snatched it away from her. That woman, she said it was for me and she has drinks the half of it! Witwicky. I hear her giggle before she holds my hand and asking me to go outside. I glared at her and sit firmly on my seat but her energy is more powerful than a horse so I don’t have a choice but to be dragged outside. Well, she’s not so powerful, her heart is.

 

We are outside and she forces me to sit on the sofe while I’m still holding my Starbucks. She then sit next to me, looking all serious. I should be angry to her but why am I the one whose heart beat incredibly fast?

 

“I can explain, Seunghyun.” She said, pleading. I glared at her once again and put my coffee on the table. I fold my arms on my chest and laid my back on the sofa. “I can’t help it, Chanyeol is so cute, I just feel like to squeeze him.” She trailed. I gasped, did she just said that?!

 

“You’re not helping, Park Bom.” I said angrily and ready to leave when she grabbed my hand and shoved me back down. The moment my sticks to the seat, she kissed my cheek. Now, where am I?

 

“I just feel like they are already my family. I do that to you too, did I? We hugged, we kissed. Oh, you even kissed me on my lips!” she shrieked at the memories. I sighed.

 

“It’s different. We are different. How could you say that I actually the same with that guys? You think I’m just your friend?” I said, digging into her eyes. Oh my God, I don’t even know what is this feeling. It’s burning. Looking at her eyes like this, it makes me want her all by myself. Her heart, her body, her emotion, her attention, all by myself. Can’t I?

 

“Then what are we, Seunghyun?” she asked. Silence. I’m tongue tied. What are we? I.. “Sometimes I’m wondering. Why do we need to inform each other? Why do I need to tell you everything? Why are you so angry over little things like this?”

 

Stop holding back. Tell her everything you feel, whenever, wherever. She’s not just fine simply because you show her your love through your gestures. She needs your confirmation too.

 

Youngbae’s words lingering around me. Yes, I should tell her. But what if she doesn’t feel the same way as I did? The fear suddenly crept in me and I want to go from here.

 

“I don’t know why I’m so affected to you to the fact that I can’t even think straight since you shouted angrily at me this morning. Now, have you eat your breakfast?” that’s it, her concern got me loose up and I kiss her with all the longings I’ve been holding. It doesn’t take long before she kiss me back. The kiss is so passionate, I give her all my love and she give me back the feelings I’ve been asking. She pulled out from the kiss and gasped for air. I put my forehead on hers as I breath her breath.

 

“I love you.” I said. She widened her eyes, taken aback by what I’ve said but I held her head still. “I love you, so much.” I desperately said and closed my eyes. Then she kiss me. She kiss me even harder than before.

 

----

 

Inside the recording room..

 

“Add this beat right here.” Youngbae said as he and Jiyong is working on their new songs. Seungri, on the hand, is busy trying to look outside. He could see Bom and Seunghyun outside but it’s kinda blury from inside. He then creeped near the door to take a peek.

 

“Oh, come on! Seunghyun hyung, you have to kiss her while she’s talking!” Seungri murmured. Jiyong look aside and found Seungri’s peeping outside. Jiyong nudge Youngbae to let him see the murderous mind maknae.

 

“Seungri, what are you doing?” Youngbae asked when Seungri suddenly shouted.

 

“Yes! That’s right! Kiss her like that!” he throw his fist up in the air. Hearing the word “Kiss”, both Jiyong and Youngbae sprinted there and take a peek on the outside too.

 

“Oh God! Finally! I’m so proud of you, hyung!” Youngbae cheered. Jiyong clapped his hands unknowningly. He feels like to cry seeing his hyung already grown up. And the kiss ended.

 

“Oh, no..” Jiyong mumbled.

 

“Again! Again!” Seungri cheered again while pumping his fist. Youngbae’s face is full of hope. Then they saw Bom kissed Seunghyun even harder than before and they instantly shouted like crazy.

 

“YEAH!!!!!”

“LONG LIVE SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!!!!!”

“IT’S TIME TOPOP THE CHERRY!!!!” both of the look at Seungri. His erted mind is in need to be hit. Jiyong then hit Seungri’s head so hard. Seungri then bowed to both his hyungs on his knees.

 

“I’m sorry.” He said with his nassal voice.