chapter 2

RED

It was a good day, everyone is gathering in the living room, mingling around and watch TV. Dongwook’s drama Hotel King is airing. The girls are excited to see one of their roommates looking fabulous in that famous drama. Especially Nana, she couldn’t take her eyes away from TV. The Dongwook on screen is just far more charismatic than Dongwook in their house.

“Where’s Dongwook? We’re watching this because of him.” Minwoo asked.

“He’s going inside because he doesn’t want to look at himself on TV.” Sungwoo laughed. Dongwook could be adorable sometimes.

“Dongwook-ah!” Sora shouted, trying to get him in the living room to sit with everyone. Dongwook slowly get out from his room and walked to the crowd.

“Can’t you see this symbol?” he said, pointing at the corner of the screen. “You can watch this drama in 3D.”

Woah~ everybody is amazed but Nana doesn’t seem to mind. Her eyes fix on the screen.

“We need the glasses.” Sungwoo said.

“Yeah, that drama is defintely filmed to be 3D.” Dongwook said and sat on the couch where Bom usually on. He then saw Nana who couldn’t take her eyes from the screen. He chuckled, she looks like she’s just dose off.

“Nana, is it boring?” he asked.

“No. No. You’re really good looking.” She said, her eyes still fix on the screen.

“Is he really that good looking?” Dongwook asked again.

“Hm!” Dongwook then laughed uneasy. It’s between she really likes his character or she’s really bored thus she pretend to like it.

But then Sora voice out something that he really interested in. Sora talked about the fortune teller they’d go this morning.

“He said me, Bommie and Gayeon is a perfect match.” Sora explained. Dongwook smiled unconciously and without him knowing he already put his pride away by asking

“I wish Bom is here. When will she come back?”

“At dawn.” Sungwoo answered.

“Aish.” It was all so sudden. He only realised it just now and he immediately looked at the camera. Sungwoo and Seho throwing a knowing glance and laughed. Dongwook is indeed adorable.

 

-

 

Meanwhile Seunghyun is concentrated in front of the computer. He, Taeyang, Jiyong and Teddy are in the studio, making some projects. They’re up to something lately, mostly for Taeyang’s comeback. That dude really have to comeback really, his fans probably had rotten in the corner of their room waiting for the sun to rise. They’re already there since this morning but 3 hours after Seunghyun and Taeyang went down to the practice room, Seunghyun is not really paying any attention to the project.

“Seriously, hyung. What are you doing?” Jiyong asked. He has been trying to communicate with him but he just answered him shortly. Taeyang who sits next to him doesn’t really care about what he’s doing but since he has been really quite for a long time, this is not the usual Seunghyun. Seunghyun glanced at his friends and sighed.

“Can you teach me how to use this?” he refered to the site on the screen. Taeyang peeked and burst out laughing.

“You want me to teach you how to use twitter?” Teddy who just drink vitamin water completely gone mad. He split out all the drink inside his mouth to the table. Thanks God, it doesn’t spread all over the sounds instruments. Jiyong’s laugh also echoed in the studio.

“It’s 2014 and you are the only one person I know who don’t know how to use twitter!” Teddy shouted, amused.

“You’ve been ignoring SNS for the rest of your life and why now?” Jiyong asked. Seunghyun slump his shoulder. Should he tell his reason to these guy?

“Actually, there’s something…” Seunghyun trailed. His eyes looked so sad that his friends stop laughing.

“What is it, hyung?” Taeyang asked.

“When I was about to leave the practice room, Deuk told me something.” Jiyong almost see the tears fallen from Seunghyun’s eyes. “He said Bom is having a crush on someone in Roommate. Can you believe that?”

Silence

Everybody just went silence.

And burst out laughing.

“Seriously, Choi Seunghyun! You’re a big boy now, and you just went miserable just because of cheap rumor like that?” Teddy said, hit the table with his palms. “From what I know, Bom is ALWAYS having a crush on someone. She’s just someone who adores people! She’s just being nice!” Teddy convinced him but Seunghyun’s brows knitted.

“Yes, she always fangirling when she sees handsome guys but she ALWAYS told me about it! And it’s just her friends who knows it but now even blackjack ships them together! I don’t know who and how could that happen but Deuk told me! He said someone just mentioned him in twitter asking about the truth. What the hell?” Seunghyun ranted. It’s clear there’s jealousy in his eyes.

“Hyung, you want to know the truth?” Taeyang asked. With a furious face, he looked at Taeyang. “Ask Bom noona.”

“ you, Youngbae. If I can do that, I have already did that even before her debut!” Seunghyun said, putting his palms on his face. He can’t take this. He’s already suffered for 5 years waiting for his courage to confess to her. He thinks TOPBOM is already win. Everybody just ship them together, Bom also close to him only. He thinks he’s already her boyfriend but then he realise. They don’t have any commitment. Damn it. “I’m sorry guys, I think I take my leave now.” He stood up. “Good luck, Youngbae.” And went out.

 

-

 

“Omo! Omo! Am I dreaming?!” Bom shouted as she stared at her phone.

“Why, unnie?!” Chaerin asked, a little bit excited.

“Dongwook oppa texted me!!” she cheered, jumping up and down like mad. 2NE1 is now in their dorm. Having their girl time, chatting before Bom went back to Roommate. Everyone is tired, they have another schedule at 4 AM later. It’s 11 PM already now. Bom really need to be there and does the filming but she chose to stay at the dorm for awhile.

“What did he say?”

From: Dongwook oppa
Bom-ah, where are you?

“Omo, what should I reply?! I’ll prepare now, I’ll be there in a minute! He must be missing me!” Bom said excitedly. Both Dara and Chaerin shook their head. No one could beat Bom’s childisness.

“Unnie! Shouldn’t you have to reply him first?” Chaerin suggested.

“Ah! Right!”

To: Dongwook oppa
I’m still practicing, oppa. Why?

Bom’s smile is getting wider as she sees his reply.

From: Dongwook oppa
I want to tell you that I’m going to Gangwondo for the filming at 1 AM. Would you be back before that?

“Oh my God, ladies! See! He miss me! He wants to see me before he go filming!” Bom’s breath turns to gasps. She can’t hold back the excitement. When she’s about to reply, saying she’s on her way there, someone called her. Seunghyun oppa. She smiled before she picked up his call, he is the one who typed that name in to her phone. Oppa? Yes, he’s that desperate.

“Hello, oppa.” Bom answered. Seunghyun, who’s currently not in the mood, feeling a knot in his tummy. Damn you Bom, I’m about to cry. Seunghyun thought.

“Where are you, noona?” he asked seriously.

“Omo, I’ve called you oppa. You should call me baby Bom!” she giggled. “I’m in the dorm now. Gonna go to Roommate soon. Why?”

“Don’t go, I’m on my way there.”

“Eh? What’s wrong?” Bom could feel something is not right by the way he talked. She doesn’t like it when he’s upset. Who dare to do that to him? But the call suddenly ended. Bom stared at her phone and all the excitement earlier, died down.

 

To: Dongwook oppa
I’m sorry oppa, I think I can’t make it. There’s something really important to do. Good luck for your filming! Oppa fighting ><

 

-

 

Hello guys! It's really nice to meet you all! Thank you for subscribing and comments below. I really miss Bom T^T and seeing Roommate PD doing cruel things to her (he freaking cut Bom's scene! He told us he won't cut it but he obviously lied. Damn it.) in eps 12, it changes my mindset about Roommate. I WILL NOT WATCH ROOMMATE FROM NOW ON. So maybe, roommate related in this story only until eps 10 when Lee Dokhwa came to visit ;;

Please keep leave some comments, it push me to write seriously. I didn't plan to update today but seeing how much you guys subscribe and comment, it makes me want to update!

Have a good day, everyone! I LOVE YOU

Have a good day, Park Bom! I MISS YOU T^T