chapter 7

RED

   Bom was calling someone in the YG cafetaria when Seunghyun creeps behind her back.

 

“I think that’s a good idea. As expected, Seungri is the best prank ever. Haha!” she laughed. It seems like the person she was calling agreed with anything she said earlier and they agreed to meet somewhere near YG entertainment.

 

“Ehem.” Seunghyun finally let his appearance revealed when he make sure Bom had done calling. Bom looked up and smiled.

 

“Hi, Seunghyun.” She chirped.

 

“Who called you?” he asked.

 

“Minwoo.” Seunghyun raised his eyebrows. That’s not something he wanted to hear.

 

“Why?” he asked again, this time he snatch her corn can. Bom shrugged her shoulders.

 

“I can’t tell you.”

 

“What? And why is that?” Seunghyun seemed taken aback. There was no secret between them. There was never been a secret between 2NE1 and BIGBANG members.

 

“When it’s time, you will know.”

 

 

 

  •  

 

“I’m trying to direct Bom noona something but she kept talking to Dongwook while staring into his eyes.” Minwoo said at the interview. Seunghyun sighed for thousands times. What’s wrong with Bom? She told him that she’s a fan of Dongwook but looking at her moves nowadays, she become hyper whenever Dongwook come to the frame.

 

“Hyung, what are you watching?” Seungri appeared and sat beside Seunghyun. “Oh, roommate. See! This episode gain people attention! The ratings is high, well.. not much but it’s increasing.” He added.

 

“Did you give Bom the idea of this ridiculous prank camera?” he dangerously asked, but the maknae of Bigbang has no fear.

 

“Yes. Bommie noona once asked me if she can do something funny because the show’s rating is low. Look at this! It’s still low but it’s increasing, nevermind.”

 

“But you can do something other than this ridiculous prank camera! Look at the comment. It supposed to be a scandal between Bom and Minwoo and what they say? Bodong is real? What nonsense is this?” Seunghyun put his headset on the table and laid his back on the sofa. Seungri smiled and his eyes glistened with sparks. He’s trying to add more fuel to the fire.

 

“But hyung, don’t you think something is strange? The look Bom noona gives him, it’s screaming affections. And even a 5 years old kid knows that Dongwook hyung is obviously jealous! This two obviously in love for each other!” Seunghyun’s jaw dropped open. His mind was trying hard to dig some memories.

 

“Bom noona said she’s just a fan.” He tried to think logically.

 

“Hyung, even you’re an enemy, but if you live in the same roof with the opposite gender, everything is possible. Who knows if they even slept in one room tonight?” BOOM! Seunghyun’s mind, blown.

 

 

  •  

 

Well, actually it’s true. We don’t know if Seungri has the six sense or some power but right now Bom and Dongwook are together in Room number 1.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

“Yes?” Bom who is busy with her bread asked cutely. Dongwook’s head sliding in from the door.

 

“It’s me, can I come in?”

 

“Oppa? Yes, you can come in.” Dongwook smiled and walked inside. He laughed sweetly at the sight of Bom holding a bread.

 

“Yah, Bom. It’s 1 AM and you’re eating bread?” he then sat on Sora’s bed.

 

“It’s not just a bread, oppa.”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

“It’s banana bread.” Dongwook laughed again and rolled over the bed. This girl in front of him is successfully took his heart with her cuteness. She didn’t mind him and keep eating while laid down on her bed. “What bring you here, oppa?”

 

“I can’t sleep and knowing Sora noona and Gayeon are not home, I thought maybe I can disturb you.” He playfully said while laying down.

 

“Where’s Seho oppa? Usually he is the one who disturb me in the middle of the night. Pretending to be Poong Poong’s cousin.”

 

“He’s already sleeping.” Bom nodded. For a moment no one speak but it’s not awkward. Bom feels the company very comforting while Dongwook is staring at Bom, smiling. The banana bread is now gone and Bom sat to put the plastic wrap beside her table.

 

“Bom, can I have that ear stickers?” Bom looked at him. His handsome face glistening under the lamp. Her heart suddenly beat fast. She suddenly feels shy. Why? She nodded at him.

 

“Of course, should I spray my mist to you too?” Dongwook grinned. Bom started to search her stickers when Dongwook moved on her bed. He is now sit right in front of Bom.

 

“You gave me a heart attack last week, Bom.” He’s trying to break the silence while Bom’s searching her stickers.

 

“Why?”

 

“The moment they said that you and Minwoo are a couple, I got really surprised. It’s like my soul has flied from my body.” Bom giggled.

 

“Omo, are you that shocked? We’re good actors, aren’t we?” she proudly said, as she finally find her stickers. She then spray her mist on Dongwook’s face.

 

“Don’t do that.” Dongwook said. Bom immediately stopped spraying the mist.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

 

“No, don’t do that kind of prank camera again.” Bom looked at him in the eyes. What’s wrong with him? “People will take an advantage of you. People will think how desperate you are for having a boyfriend.” He added. Bom rolled her eyes. For a second, she thought this man in front of her really care about her relationship status.

 

“I’ve said those words years ago. All my fans knows how desperate I am.” She stated and started to put the stickers on his ears.

 

“I mean, not only people will think in a negative way towards you. But it affects my job too.”

 

“How is that so?”

 

“You make me feel insecure.” He stated. Bom looked at him, deep. What’s wrong with him? Bom can’t help but smiled. She’s moved by his statements and all his affections. She likes him, everyone knows that. But he still can’t make her go crazy over him and Bom only believe in her heart. She won’t say she loves someone when she has not go crazy over that someone.

 

“Why are you being like this?” Bom giggled as she’s done putting the stickers. “Now, done! You’ll wake up all fresh tomorrow!”

 

“Can I sleep here?” he asked. There’s something different. Bom could feel that. But she wasn’t sure what is it and she didn’t know how to handle it either.

 

“Of course, oppa. Seho oppa also slept here several times.” Dongwook laughed and took the best position on Sora’s bed. He put the blanket over him and looked aside where he could see his angle.

 

“Beside Seho, who else has slept here with you?” Bom also put her blanket over her and looked aside. They’re now facing each other. Add a romantic music, and this scene would be the best scene from a drama.

 

“Chanyeol..” Dongwook’s eyes widened in surprise. He still remember the fortune teller had said that Chanyeol also has a chance to win Bom’s heart. “Minwoo..” Bom added. This time Dongwook can’t hold his emotions.

 

“What?” he instantly sat up. Bom looked at him playfully.

 

“They slept together here, oppa. Gayeon also here at that time.” She giggled. Dongwook’s jaw dropped. He can’t believe himself. How on earth he’s being over protected to someone like this?

 

“Now, let’s sleep. We need to wake up before 9 AM.” Bom said. “Good night, oppa.” Dongwook sighed and smiled at her.

 

“Good night, Bom.”