chapter 8

RED

Chanyeol drapped his bag over his shoulder and walked down the stares. He was going to work today and he’s planning to eat something before he go. The moment he stepped down the stairs, he could hear a faint voice from the kitchen. He silently tiptoed to the kitchen and found Gayeon sang heartly while holding a cadle for her mic. Shin Sungwoo was listening to her while preparing their breakfast.

 

“Good morning.” Chanyeol greeted. Gayeon startled and stumbled before she bow to him and stop whatever she was doing.

 

“Good morning, you wake up?” Sungwoo move Chanyeol’s bowl to the table.

 

“Good morning, oppa.” Gayeon greeted, slightly embarassed.

 

“What were you doing? What song did you sing?” Gayeon feels like to stab herself. To be honest, she grew quite close with Chanyeol and Kangjoon. Chanyeol is a playful person but he also has a serious side of him. Somehow it’s awkward to meet him because she easily feel embarassed for everything she does in front of him.

 

“No.” Gayeon laughed it off and tried to prepare her own breakfast.

 

“Oh, come on. You were dancing just now. Go ahead.” He grinned and walked to the table.

 

“Here’s your breakfast.” Sungwoo said and sat next to him. He stared lovingly at Chanyeol as if he’s his own son. Chanyeol smiled and mouthed thank you before he dip down the kimchi soup.

 

“Wow, as always, this is great!” Chanyeol showed his thumb to Sungwoo. Sungwoo chuckled and dig his own soup. “Gayeon-ah, what take you so long?” he asked. Gayeon hurriedly come and sat in front of him. She’s about to say something when they heard Seho’s out burst from above. Seho screamed like he’s about to be dead by a train. Chanyeol instantly stood up.

 

“Who is that? What happened?” he asked. Gayeon smiled and eat her soup calmly.

 

“Maybe he has seen that.” She mumbled.

 

“See what?” Chanyeol and Sungwoo asked in unison.

 

“When I come back this morning, I found Park Bom unnie sleeping inside our room.” And she slurped her soup again, making the two waiting for her next words. “With Dongwook oppa.”

 

Like a lightning speed, Chanyeol sprinted upstairs without uttering a word. He needs to see this! How could they end up sleeping together? Are they making a progress now? It’s not like Chanyeol want Bom to be his girl but he loves Bom like his own sister. Dongwook might be a good guy, but he doesn’t feel like it if they are really together. When he stepped inside room 1, Seho is already nagging Dongwook who is still half awake.

 

“Hyung! Wake up, I don’t play with my words right now. Get up!” he angrily ordered. Bom struggled to wake up and finally she sit.

 

“Urgh, what are you doing early in the morning?” shesnapped. Chanyeol silently come inside and get near Bom’s bed.

 

“Oh, Dongwook hyung slept here?” Chanyeol speak up as he looked at Bom. Bom nodded and sign him to sit near her. Chanyeol obeyed and sit near her, his back facing her and he focused himself to Dongwook.

 

“How can you end up here?” Seho asked Dongwook and sit next to him. Bom lazily drapped her arms around Chanyeol and put her chin on his shoulder from behind. Chanyeol stiffened. He could feel her assets for life pressing his back and her breath on his neck. Dongwook’s eyes widened and he completely awake after that.

 

“We just talk last night and he end up sleeping here. What’s the big deal for that?” Bom said. She playfully poked Chanyeol’s cheek before asking him “Right, Chanyeol-i?” then she giggled. Chanyeol awkwardly smiled and try to avoid the glares from both Dongwook and Seho.

 

“Why are you so touchy in the morning?” Seho asked, irritated. Dongwook looked at him. He doesn’t like to see Bom hugging Chanyeol right now, because he obviously falls for Bom. But what’s wrong with Seho? Why did he become so angry for this? Is he fall for Bom too? Dongwook frowned by his own thoughts.

 

“Why? I normally do this.” She said, even kiss Chanyeol on his cheek.

 

“Park Bom!” Seho alert. Chanyeol feels like to faint from happiness but try to grip himself. He then felt the buzz on her bed and saw her phone vibrating. He looked at the screen; Seunghyun oppa is calling. Seunghyun oppa? Topbom is real? But Top is younger than Bom.

 

“Nuna, your phone is ringing.” He said to Bom. Bom saw the screen and immediately put her hands off Chanyeol and stared at Seho and Dongwook with fear. The moment she pick up the call, she immediately panicked.

 

“I swear I didn’t mean to back hug Chanyeol! And I swear there’s nothing wrong between me and Dongwook oppa last night!!” her voice raised in every sentences and all of them stared at Bom, amused.

 

  •  

 

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

She didn’t call me last night. She didn’t call me last night. She promised but she didn’t call me last night!

 

“Bommie nuna called me last night.” Youngbae said beside me. What the heeeelllllllll how dare you!!!! I want to tackled him down and punch him like a dough but I stay cool. I reposition on my seat and look aside.

 

“Really? What did she said?” I asked.

 

“Well, we only talk things. She said she miss me.” I drop my face on the table and groaned. Jiyong and Seungri laughed in front of us. I slump my shoulder. I know Youngbae and Bom are close but she promise to always call me before bed while she’s in roommate and I need to stay awake until 3 AM just to wait for her call last night. This is unfair!

 

“You know what, you look pathetic. Did you wait for her call last night? And she called Youngbae instead?” Jiyong mocked me. I snap my head and glared at him.

 

“She promised me!” I whined. Seungri drink his coke before he laughed at me too.

 

“You have no idea about love, hyung. What did you do for the past years? Do it like you did for your ex-girlfriend!” he said.

 

“Bom is not the same. Beside, back then Shin Minah was the one who do the moves. I was just an obedient boyfriend.” I snapped. Comparing Bom and Minah? It’s like comparing the sky and the ground!

 

“Let me tell you something, hyung.” Youngbae started his Jesus-like sayings. “Stop holding back. Tell her everything you feel, whenever, wherever. She’s not just fine simply because you show her your love through your gestures. She needs your confirmation too.”

 

“Yeah. She has a huge pride.” Jiyong continued.

 

“Can’t agree more, throw her in front of me, I can dig my own grave. She never failed to throw her wits to me.” Seungri scoffed and drink his vodka again. I sighed. Should I start to be honest now?

 

“Alright, if she won’t call me, I will.” I then pull out my phone and start to call her. Jiyong and Youngbae high five each other and not long after, she picks up.

 

“He..” I’m about to say hello when she beat me to it.

 

“I swear I didn’t mean to back hug Chanyeol! And I swear there’s nothing wrong between me and Dongwook oppa last night!!” my jaw dropped on the floor, my eyes popped out, maybe my soul had been flying to hell.

 

“What the.. YAH PARK BOM!!” I shouted angrily. Youngbe nearly fall from his seat as he rubbed his ear. “What did you say?! BACK HUG CHANYEOL AND WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING WITH DONGWOOK LAST NIGHT?!” I shot. If my fans see me in this state, they will think I’m in the middle of filming a thrilled movie. I’ve never been so angry before.

 

  •  

 

“This is not what you think, Seunghyun.” Bom tried to explain but my jealousy got the best of me.

 

“What do you think you are doing now, Park Bom? Go away from Chanyeol! Why I still hear his voice now?! ARE YOU STILL HUGGING HIM?!”

 

“Hyung!” Seungri hold me from behind. I didn’t know that I’m already throwing glasses on the floor.

 

“Where are you?” Bom asked, her voice finally change softly.

 

“Why do you even care? You promised to call me last night and all I hear today is you actually doing something with Dongwook last night and you just hug Chanyeol?”

 

“Seunghyun, I’m sorry. Where are you? I’ll be there.”

 

“Forget it!” I quickly hang up the phone and throw it on the table. Jiyong smirked at me, amused. I glared at him before I shot down the alcohol down my throat. Youngbae folded his arms on his chest.

 

“I thought you were trying to motivate a whole military team in a war, shouting like that.” He snorted. Seungri then sat back on his chair and show me his phone screen. Bom is calling him. I stared at him as he pick up the phone and explain our schedule for today. If she doesn’t come up to see me, I will not talk to her for 2 days! Okay, for a day!! 48 hours are way too long.

 

 

--------

Haaaai! Are you guys still here? How was the story so far? Give me your thought of the story :)   And... where can I order posters for my fanfic? Please give me some info :D Thank you for subscribing! Leave comments below.