chapter 5

RED

“Hello.” Sohee bowed to the producer and her co-model for Reebok. Seunghyun bowed back and smile. They will endorse Reebok’s casual clothes ad. They’re doing some briefing for the upcoming shoots. Sohee sit near Seunghyun and smiles at him. “It’s been a while to see you.”

“Yes.” Seunghyun answered with a smile.

“Alright, since Sohee-ssi is here, we can start the briefing.”

 

-

 

“Chaerin!” Bom shouted over the phone. 2NE1 just held their fanmeeting right after their performance on inkigayo. Bom, Minzy and Dara are heading to Yeolbong restaurant but Chaerin needs to get her bag first. She’s going to stay over at the studio.

“Why, unnie? No need to shout!” Chaerin glared, eventhough she knows Bom will not see her. Her hand sling the bag on her shoulder and ready to wear the shoes. She is going to Yeolbong and someone already outside to pick her up.

“My phone was in your car!” Bom panicked.

“Yes, I know. I have it with me. I’m going there now.” She said. Bom sighed and finally hang up the phone.

“Thanks, mingkki.” She added before she give the phone back to Minzy.

-

“Hm? You alone?” Chaerin asked in english as she get into the car. Seunghyun nodded and speed up.

“I just need a reason to show up there. Thanks God, Youngbae couldn’t pick you up tonight, so I’m in charge.” He grinned. Chaerin puffed her cheeks and slumped on her seat. She wants her boyfriend to pick her up, obviously. She misses him like crazy! But then..

Buzz.. buzz..

“Omo, it’s Bommie unnie’s phone!” she said as she pulled out the phone.

“Bom’s?” Seunghyun slightly peeking at the screen.

Dongwook Oppa is calling

Both Chaerin and Seunghyun’s eyes went wide, as wide as the ocean. Without her knowing, Seunghyun already snatch the phone and answer the call in a rush. His face shows it all. This man is super jealous right now.

Chaerin observed his expressions every second. She facepalmed herself when he finally hit the read button and put Bom’s phone in her suit pocket.

That girl even use her picture together with him as her lock screen?! Park Bom, this is serious. Seunghyun chanted in his mind and push the gas even harder.

 

-

 

Bom’s face paled as she look at the front door. There is Chaerin and Seunghyun coming their way. Bom doesn’t know what is this feeling but knowing that her phone is kinda dangerous since it has Dongwook all over the screen and her phone is now with Chaerin who is currently walking beside Seunghyun, she feels… scared. Seunghyun sit next to her. Bom look at Chaerin but that girl doesn’t even take a glance at her. Chaerin scooted right beside JjangMae who is seated far away from the girls. Minzy look at Chaerin, confuse.

“Why is she there?” Dara caught the signal and sealed . She nudged the maknae and point at Bom with her chin. Minzy nodded as she got what her unnie trying to say. Why love is so complicated?

“Hi, Tabi.” Bom smiled but not like usual, Seunghyun is so cold tonight. He just stared at her and bring the menu on his hand. Bom really feels small. She has the feeling that she made mistakes to this fine young man. Oh my God, did he saw her phone? Her lock screen…

Everyone is quiet. Nobody makes a sound. The tension between Bom and Seunghyun is on fire. You can grill a chicken on it.

“Alright, we’re going now. Bom, are you going to roommate with Seunghyun?” Dara asked. Bom was about to say no when Seunghyun beat her to it.

“She’s with me.” He said. All cold. It’s like his voice is giving an ice bucket challenge. Dara shivered as she smiled awkwardly and walk quick out of the restaurant with the rest.

“Chaerin! Wait!” Bom shouted. “My phone..”

“It’s here.” Seunghyun said. His stare kills. Bom looks at him.

Holy Lord! He saw it! Oh my God… I’m dead. Bom gasped. It’s too much to handle, she just gaped at him and slowly sit back down. Her eyes don’t leave her phone and is wide open. What did she done?

 

But..

Bom blinked her eyes. Right there. Right in front of her, Seunghyun’s eyes closed. His lips on hers. He kissed her with wide open. The feeling is just too much. Her heart beats so fast, it feels like to jump out from her ribs. His kiss became intense every second. Bom can’t take it anymore.

She kissed him back.

 

--

Hello guys! I'm sorry for the long wait.. I've been extremely busy with college T_T I hope you still read this story and keep commenting <3 I love you!