Chapter 10

RED

Bom's POV

 

YG dungeon is under fire. Literally. The weather outside is crazy and today is also my training schedule so I'm sweating my life out of my body in the gym. This is unfair. How can I gained weight after all of the exercises and even a concert? It took me only 1 week to gain 5 kgs. God, please have mercy on me. I tried to control my breathing on a walking threadmill but I give up. I'm so tired.

 

"Park Bom..." Oh no, Ssabu-nim! Did he stand behind me all this time? 

"It's only 5 minutes since you start running and now you want to stop? Are you kidding me?" 

 

5 minutes?! Hell no, I've been running for 2 hours!

No, I just feel like so.

 

"But Ssabu-nim, I've reach my limit. I'm exhausted." I panted as I jumped off the threadmill. I laid down on the floor, breathing loudly like a horse. Ssabu-nim chuckled as he handed me a bottle of water.

 

"You're getting weaker." He stated.

 

"Can't you feel the crazy weather? I can't do it because it's so hot inside."

 

"Whatever. I let you go this time. Take some rest, you can come again after 2 days. But remember, don't eat too much." I smiled. I have 2 days off!

 

"Alright, Ssabu-nim. Don't worry." I winked at him and rolled down on the floor again.

Just then, someone threw a wet towel on my face. This bad boy, I know exactly who this is.

 

"I don't have any energy left to fight with you." I murmured. He sat next to me and lift the towel.

 

"I don't want to fight either. I tried to be nice." I scoffed. Nice, my .

 

"Even though you're my boyfriend, I'm still older than you so show some respect!"

 

"Yes, your highness." He bowed and our eyes met. This boy, really.. I smiled and we laughed at each other.

 

"Are you going to exercise?" I asked him.

 

"No, I come to see you."

 

"So sweet." I slapped his cheek lightly. He giggled.

 

"Let's go, I'm hungry."

 

"What the hell, I've been tortured because I gained so much weight but you want me to eat right after my training session? Let's just break up."

 

"I know you're on diet, so I've searched what kind of meal is good for you. Come on, please."

 

I have made a mistake the moment I kissed him for the first time. Look how adorable he is! Who can possibly ignore him? I hope his searched menu taste good.

 

-

 

I can't walk any further so we end up eating in the infamous YG cafetaria. Seunghyun ordered samgyupsal for two.

 

"You said you've searched a good menu for diet." I stated.

He then put on kales on the plate and gave them to me. 

 

"You rascal! How can I eat kales alone?!" I hit him hard on the head. He's abnormal.

 

"They say vegetables are good for diet!" He tried to defend himself. 

 

"I hate you!" I stomped my feet out of the building. He's just so stupid.

 

-

In roommate house..

 

Bom told Nana and Sora about her day today. They had a good time laughing. No one knows about Bom's relationship. Only BIGBANG members, 2NE1 members and dancers know. 

 

"Seunghyun is such a bingu. I watched his variety shows back in the days and he was really cool but stupid at the same time." Nana laughed. 

 

"I know right, he's just stupid and have no sense. I don't know what he's thinking most of the time. He's full of surprise." Bom continued.

 

"But Bom, you seem to know him too well. What? Are you guys in relationship?" Sora added fuel into the fire. 

 

"Haha.. Many people ship us together tho.." 

 

Suddenly someone ring the doorbell. Seho hurriedly open the door. Someone send a package.

 

"Bommie! Park Bom!! There's a package for you!" Seho put the big box on the counter and get Bom to the kitchen. Bom skipped to the kitchen as she found a letter on the box.

 

From: Bombshell

To: uri kawaii Bomb (it's really written like this)

Enjoy your free time! Don't forget to come to the training session the day after tomorrow. Ssabu-nim is so scary when he's angry. YKWIM. Love you to the fullest.

 

"Awwww what a sweet fan." Nana cooed. But Bom smiled widely, knowing exactly that this packet is from her boyfriend. The 'uri kawaii bomb' says it all.

They opened the box and it was full of banana puddings! 20 of them!

 

"Banana pudding!" Bom squealed. It's her favorite.

 

"Wow, I want one!" Seho grabbed it fast, followed by another members. 

 

"Okay, you can eat this but I need to save a few for days later. I want to eat that tomorrow." Bom said. Everyone agreed and bring their share upstairs. 

 

Wait. She can't just keep it inside the refrigerator. Not all of the members were in the house so the other ones might not know that it was hers. She needs to write a letter and sticked it on to the pudding.

 

She didn't know, tomorrow would be the birth of..

 

Sherlock Bom.

 

-

LONG TIME NO SEE GUYS!!! 

This will be a long ride to end. I still can't think of how the ending would be, so I really need your support!

Next chapter will be about Sherlock Bom! I haven't write it yet but.. Yeah.. At least I know what to write :'

 

Please send some comments! I want to know if anyone still read this ;;