chapter 4

RED

To: Bom
Are you awake already? It’s 10 AM now, you should stop snoring. keke    

Dongwook smiles while flipping his phone. It’s break time now, he’s having his coffee inside his van. He keeps on thinking about Bom and it’s really bother him. So he decided to text her.

From: Bom
I have no sleep, oppa. I’m at YG building now. Gonna be in Inkigayo later. Are you taking a break?

Dongwook’s smile is getting wider as he tries to call her instead.

“Oh, oppa.” Bom answered. Her angelic voice is enough to make his blood race to his face. He felt his hand trembling and this is the first time he felt this way.

“Bom-ah. What are you doing now?” he asked.

“I’m having my breakfast. I’ve been working like a horse.” She sighed. Dongwook chuckled at that.

“You should eat much so won’t pass out.” He joked.

“Yeah. What about you?”

“I’m having my break now. Suddenly thinking about you.” Bom blushed and pinched Dara’s arm who’s sitting beside her.

“Ouch! Bommie!” Dara yelped in pain as she tried her best to hit Bom. But Bom couldn’t press her excitement as she made funny face to press her cheers. She’s incredibly happy.

“Bom? Are you there?” Dongwook ask. Bom finally let out Dara’s hand and pinch herself instead. Dara immediately safe herself and run to Chaerin. Her only savior.

“Y.. Yes oppa. I.. I’m here.” Her nervousness got the best of her.

“Hmm.. if that so.. good bye for now. I’ll call you later?” Bom nodded eventhough she knows he wouldn’t see her.

“Okay. Good luck oppa.”

“Hmmm.” And the call ended.

 

Dear Lord, thank you!  Bom thought.

“Hallelujah!” She shouted and startled some of the dancers in the process. Deuk throwing a knowing glance to his friends and started texting someone.

 

-

 

Chanyeol smiled as he texted Bom. She’s the one who always cheer him up in Roommate. She’s the one who makes him comfortable in Roommate. Out of all girls in the house, Bom got the best in his eyes. He wants to do something for his favorite noona and for now this is the only thing he can do.

To: Bom noona
Good luck for your performance today! 2NE1 fighting!

He even takes a cute selca with him pouting and a peace sign with his fingers as the footage. How can you not love him?

“So, who will you vote? 2NE1 or SNSD?” Seho asked him as soon as he join them in the living room.

OMG SNSD is also performing?! How could I not know that? Chanyeol gritted his teeth as he think deeply. SNSD is his senior and they’re in the same company. He would definitely say that he will vote for 2NE1 but he must safe his image.

“That’s a hard question.” Sungwoo said. Chanyeol looks at the camera as he really think carefully. He wants to support Bom but this whole scene will not escape SM’s eyes. He sighed.

“SNSD is my senior, so I’ll vote for them.” He finally said.

I’ve matured to another level, he thought

 

-

 

“2NE1 is performing!” Minwoo shouted from above. All of the men who made a table at the yard are running upstairs. Chanyeol with no doubt, spinning upstairs.

“Woah.. Bom is the best.” Minwoo complimented.

“We should vote now.” Seho said and they’re all typing on their phone. Chanyeol looks aside, there’s no way the camera would captured his phone screen. There’s no one near him also. So he decided to vote for 2NE1 instead. Nobody knows anyway.

“Bommie noona, am I adorable?” Chanyeol whispered but no one hear him. He smiled and put a poker face afterwards as he remembered her reply text.

From: Bom noona
Thank you, Chanyeol-ah! Vote for noona, okay? My dongsaeng is adorable!

She inserted her selfie with Dara. Dara with her bright smile and Bom’s blowing a kiss as a footage.

My favorite noona is so adorable!

 

-

 

“Hyung! Where are you?!” Deuk whispered on his phone.

“In my house, why?”

“I have something to tell you!”

“What is it?”

“Someone has called Bom noona and she looked incredibly happy!”

“What? Who is it? Do you know who is it?”

“Yah, why are you whispering?” Dony, one of the dancers and Deuk’s twin sibling nudged him. They are now in the cafetaria and no one is here. What’s the point to whisper? Deuk cleared his throat as he straightened his posture.

“Right, why am I whispering? Wait, why are you whispering too, hyung?” Deuk said on the phone. They’re whispering to each other since the beginning.

“This stupid..” Dony trailed.

“Anyway, who could it be?” Seunghyun said.

“I assume it’s from her Roommate friend.” Deuk said. “Hyung, you can’t let this happen. Do something! Do you really want to make their love bloom?! Your flower doesn’t even seem to grow!”

“Shut up. Bom is mine and nothing could change that! Thank you for your information anyway.” He said as he hanged up the call. He should do something. He then call his manager. The fatty manager.

“Hyung, I want to do the photoshoot.” He confirmed.

Let’s see if you are jealous, Bom.

 

--

 

Thank you for all the comments! Here's Chanyeol and he will have more scene in my fics later on. Enjoy!

Leave comments and click the subscribe button please :D I love you! xoxo