chapter 6

RED

“Don’t you think this house is boring?” Kangjoon asked Gayeon when it was just the two of them at the kitchen. Gayeon shrugged her shoulders while biting to a chocolate bar.

“People are busy with their own schedules and we don’t really have time to bond.”

“Should we ask them out and talk?”

At the same time, Shin omma walked down to the kicthen. He smiled at the two.

“What are you guys talking about?” he asked, filling his mouth with cold water.

“We’re thinking, should we go out and eat dinner together? You know, like a real family. I want people to tell everything about their life, thus we’re become closer to each other.” Kangjoon said.

“Oh, that’s a good idea. But there’s only few people here.. everybody’s having their schedules. Beside, Dongwook is in Gangwondo.”

“We can go to Gangwondo.” Gayeon speak up. Shin omma widened his eyes and grinned.

“Are you sure? I’d love to! I will talk to the guys upstairs.” He smiled and skipped upstairs. Kangjoon widened his eyes to Gayeon and laughed.

“He’s very happy about that!” Gayeon also laughed and nodded.

 

-

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Chaerin asked Bom while they’re having their dinner. Bom nodded and chewed her food carefully. Chaerin scrunched her nose, something’s off. Bom was never been so easy to her food. She NEVER chewed carefully on her food. She would clearly swallow her food like a beast. Chaerin then put her fork and carefully wiped .

“Tell me, unnie. Did something happen that night? He found out about your lockscreen.” Bom suddenly stopped chewing and swallowed hard. She threw her fork and her spoon on her plate.

“He didn’t just find out about my lockscreen! He frantically scroll over my call lists and even my messages!” Chaerin gasped. “Not just that, he flipped over my photo gallery, he even now know my LINE’s password and he answered my roommate’s chats in the chatroom! Chaerin-ah~ I’m doomed!” She bawled. Chaerin’s mouth was still wide apart. But she didn’t understand why. Why did they even panic? Why Seunghyun has that influence to Bom? It feels like Bom is cheating on him and she’s being supportive for that sinful act.

“How… How could that happen?”

 

FLASHBACK

Seunghyun pushed Bom from the kiss. He was out of breath while Bom was obviously wanted some more. He smiled at Bom, finally, through the kiss he knew Bom was still his. He could feel lust, hunger, possession, love while kissing her. The kiss was burning. Bom was trying to kiss him again but Seunghyun just gave her a peck. She looked up, deep into his eyes.

“Now, please be honest to me.” He said. “What’s with you and Dongwook?”

“What?” Bom asked. It was true that she liked Dongwook, he was tall, handsome, talented and caring oppa for her but it was just that. Bom was just a fan. Because everytime she got near Dongwook, she always remembered Seunghyun and when she got close to Seunghyun, she wanted more of him.

Seunghyun pulled out Bom’s phone and showed her the lockscreen. Bom smiled, she was scared before but after that kiss, she knew Seunghyun would never do any harm to her.

“Don’t we look so good together like that? Aigoo~ Dongwook oppa is so handsome.” Bom cooed while trying to snatch her phone but she was too late. Seunghyun’s hand was so long and his eyes turned into glare.

“Tell me the passcode. You changed your old passcode.” He demanded. Bom smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Oppa, are you jealous?”

“I’m not kidding, noona.” Bom’s shoulder dropped and told him the passcode. He frantically opened it and browsed the entire files in her phone. Bom boringly took Seunghyun’s phone and did the same but she immediately pouted. There was nothing in his phone. Games dominated his phone and there were only calls and messages from friends. Bom boringly played LINE PLAY from his phone while hearing him nagged. He got surprised for everything he found in her phone.

“He called you at 2 am?!”

“What is this? Don’t you think he texts you too often? Don’t reply!”

“I thought your photo gallery was full of my exclusive selfies but what the heck is this?! DELETE!”

“Tell me the damn LINE passcode! Why do you need to put codes for your phone?!”

“NO!”

“DELETE!”

“Should we exchange our phone for several weeks?”

“DELETE!”

 

-

”There’s no trace of Dongwook oppa in my phone anymore! He deleted all the photos.” Bom cried on Chaerin’s lap. Bom couldn’t do anything, she actually didn’t really understand why they could act like a freaking couple when he was never even asking her to be his girlfriend properly! Her heart suddenly felt heavy at the thought, it hurt her pride.

“I don’t know how to respond…” Chaerin sighed. She didn’t understand about their relationship. It’s just too obvious yet too hard to understand. Suddenly Bom’s phone vibrated. She received a chat.

“Oh God, it’s Dongwook oppa.” Bom flatly said.

“What does he say?!” Chaerin jumped to peek at the screen. Bom giggled as she was typing her reply. “Oh my God, he even use private chatroom to you, unnie.”

 

  • Park Bom, where are you?

 

  • I’m still in YG. Why oppa?

 

  • I’m home already. People want to go outside to have some drinks and snacks. I hope you can join us.

 

  • Oh, I’m about to finish. Gonna be home soon *^^*

 

  • Because I just feel much better with you here. People are still awkward around each other.

 

  • LOL I’m awkward too, oppa. I’ll join you guys, please don’t leave before I come.

 

  • Definitely. Be careful, I’ll wait for you.

 

  • Okay.

 

 

“Oh my God, Lee Chaerin…” Bom grinned as she couldn’t contain her feelings. Someone was actually saying that he was much comfortable with her around. That was a really sweet confession! Chaerin also giggling like a cute baby girl. Then a new chat from Dongwook arrived.

 

Seho’s also can’t wait to see you. He’s waiting for you too.

 

“What the…” Chaerin trailed as Bom burst out laughing.

 

-

 

“What is that?! What’s with Seho’s also can’t wait to see you?!” Dongwook yelled at Seho who is now trying to pull off his shirt.

 

“Omo, hyung. Please help me to take this off.” He struggled. “I just need to do that. She needs to notice me.” Dongwook’s eyes got wider.

 

“Why she needs to notice you?! You guys are quite close already!”

 

“Aiyoohh, hyung. Are you jealous?” He teasingly asked. Dongwook’s face turned red as he leave the room just like that. That feeling was coming again, where his heart is beating like crazy . He was afraid that his heart could just stop every moment. But people were going to eat outside to have some bonding. They will ask everything, know something new about each person. And he needs that chance to know more about Bom.

--

Hello guys! How have you been? I'm sorry for the slow updates..  Please keep supporting me and leave comments below ^^ I love you!