When you meet him again

Luhan One Shots

 

Requested by thehun01

 


 

 

The screams of the other fangirls around you were slowly starting to deafen your ears, even though you were screaming along side of them. What girl wouldn’t when their favorite idols are right in front of their face, just a few meters away?

 

You were at a fansign event for EXO-M in China, and you were so excited to finally see them in person. It took you a really long time to accumulate enough money to attend, but from enough savings and a little bit of help from your parents you were able to buy yourself in.

 

You liked all of the members of EXO-M, but your bias was Luhan. But not just because you thought he was good looking and sang well, but because you personally knew him. The two of you were best friends in elementary and middle school, and you even had a crush on him at one point. But after the two of you went to separate high schools, you lost contact with him and never saw him again.

 

When you first heard about EXO, you really liked the group and their music, but you had no idea that Luhan was in the group. When you first watched their MAMA music video, you couldn’t even recognize him. He looked so much different than what he used to. You fell out of your seat when you found out on the computer that it was actually Luhan. Ever since you found out you became an even bigger fan of EXO, and you had a very valid reason for it.

 

And now, you were about to meet Luhan once again for the first time in years. Your heart was pounding in your chest, sweat slowly starting to form on your forehead. You weren’t sure why you were so nervous since you were almost positive that he wouldn’t be able to recognize you at all. But then again, he was a celebrity that very few people get to meet in person.

 

As your place in line slowly got closer to the table, thousands of thoughts started running through your mind. What should I say? Will he recognize me? If he does, what then? Should I ask him if he does? What if he knew I liked him and thinks I’m weird because of that? Will he remember me when I leave?

 

Your gaze suddenly shifted to your outfit, your mind once again thinking a hundred thoughts per second as you analyzed what you’re wearing. Oh God, why did I wear this? What if it doesn’t look good? What if he doesn’t like it? Will he remember this outfit? Does it make me look fat?

 

“Aiya!” You shook your head and messed up your hair, trying to clear your head from all of your unnecessary thoughts.

 

“Are you okay miss?”

 

You stop moving, your hands still in your hair and you slowly turn to the owner of the voice. The rest of the line in front of you was gone, and the only thing that was left was the table with Luhan sitting behind it. Now that you got a closer look at him, you realized that he didn’t look that much different from when you were kids, especially his beautiful eye smile.

 

You clear your throat and quickly try to fix your hair, your face burning from embarrassment. “I’m  fine, thank you,” you quickly say as you hand him your merchandise for him to sign. You watch him as he swiftly moves his hand over your belongings with his pen, every move permanently etched into your memory.

 

“So where are you from,” he suddenly asks, still focusing on signing your items.

 

You hesitate but finally manage to get the word Beijing out of your mouth. He stops signing and looks up at you, his sudden eye contact making your heart flutter. “Really,” he asks in surprise, “I’m from there too!” You giggle at his sudden comment, his sudden interest making you go crazy inside, but you contained it.

 

Your thoughts suddenly stopped when you realized that he was staring at you intently, almost as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle. Your heart started beating like crazy from the sudden attention and you slowly get uncomfortable, unsure of why he was staring at you like that. You take a few strands of your hair and slowly start to twirl them around your finger, your gaze shifting to the ground. It was always a habit of yours whenever you got into an uncomfortable situation.

 

“__________?” Your head perks up when you hear Luhan say your name, your face breaking out into a wide grin.

 

Luhan’s eyes widen and he smiles when he realizes that it really was you. When he first saw you he thought you looked familiar, but he wasn’t sure why. When you mentioned that you were from Beijing and you started twirling your hair, he finally put the pieces together and remembered who you were. He always remembered you when you twirled your hair since it was one of the cute things he always loved to see you do.

 

“Wow, it’s been so long,” he says as he finishes up signing your belongings. “How have you been?”

 

Your heart starts racing once more. You couldn’t believe that Luhan actually remembered you from so long ago. It was a dream come true, a nobody being recognized by a celebrity. “Uh, I’ve been fine I guess. And you?”

 

“Well, I’ve obviously been very busy these days,” he chuckles, his smile once again causing your heart to skip a beat. “Well, that is to be expected from an idol like you,” you chuckle, your laugh causing Luhan’s head to shoot up. You catch him once again staring at you, but this time a sweet smile on his face instead of a blank expression.

 

“You got a lot prettier, __________,” he says quietly, causing you to blush madly. You hear some of the girls complaining behind you telling you to hurry up, but you didn’t want to leave yet. You wanted to spend more time and catch up with Luhan as much as you could. But you knew there were other girls waiting, so you slowly gather your things, your face still burning from Luhan’s compliment.

 

“Well, it was nice seeing you again Luhan,” you say as you turn to walk away. Before you took a step, Luhan stood up and grabbed your wrist, causing the girls behind you to squeal. You look at him with a shocked expression as he moves closer to your ear, his face just inches away from yours. “I slipped a paper with my number into one of your books, call me sometime and when I’m off we should hang out,” he whispers.

 

You pull away and he shoots you one more dazzling smile, causing you to go dizzy. “Ok, bye Luhan,” you say in a daze. You turn away and slowly walk away from the table. Some fangirls staring at you strangely but you didn’t care. The smile on your face was stuck there for the rest of the day, and you couldn’t wait to look at what Luhan signed.