When he notices you

Luhan One Shots

 

Requested by Exo7410

 


 

It was another normal day at school, you were sitting at your desk reading as everyone else in the class was socializing with their friends. This was usually how you would spend your passing period, sitting by yourself at your desk while everyone else mingled around you. You were one of those people that no one really paid attention to, and you didn't mind that at all. You enjoyed being by yourself and not attracting attention. It wasn't that you weren't good looking, you just never really cared to get to know other people in your class.

 

Which is why it surprised you when Luhan began talking to you.

 

"Hey, you're _______ right?"

 

You look up from your book and push your glasses up, shocked at the sight. You couldn't believe that one of the most popular guys in the grade was talking to you. More than that he actually knew your name, which almost no one knew.

 

You hesitate, but you finally manage to say a weak "Y-yes."

 

He chuckles, "Hi, I'm Luhan."

 

You stare at him in awe. You knew exactly who he was and you were surprised that he even introduced himself. He was one of the richest, most popular guys in the school. Him and his 11 other rich and handsome friends all hung out together all the time and were always the hot topic you'd overhear among the girls in the class.

 

And you could definitely see why. The man in front of you was probably the most attractive person you had ever seen in your life. His dark eyes pierced you, making you hypnotized and unable to look away. His smile was dazzling, his eyes crinkling at the corners whenever he did. And on top of that his hair was a beautifully bright  shade of hazel, dyed but natural looking.

 

You suddenly realize that he's giving you an awkward look. You were staring at him for some time and you didn't realize it. You suddenly look away feeling your cheeks get warm in embarrassment.

 

"Anyway," he says clearing his throat, "I was wondering if you could help me out with this math problem. My friends are dunces and I don't know who else to ask, but I can tell your smart."

 

You continue to stare at him with a blank expression. 

 

"Well that and you looked lonely. You're always by yourself," he says as he pulls up a chair next to your desk and sits down.

 

You couldn't believe this was actually happening. You look around to see if anyone noticed what was happening and you can see some groups of people whispering and staring right at you.

 

"Just ignore it."

 

You turn back to Luhan and he shoots you one of his dazzling smiles, causing your heartbeat to quicken.

 

Luhan opens his book to the right page and points at a problem. "Can you help me with this one? This is what I did, and I followed all the steps correctly, but for some reason I still got it wrong," he pouts as he scratches his head.

 

You were trying really hard not to smile because of his actions, but you shake your head and refocus. You examine his work and eventually find the mistake. "Oh, well here..."

 

You continue to explain what he did wrong and he watches you intently, making sure not to miss any of the steps.

 

"And here is where you made your mistake because you didn't carry the 3," you say as you point your pencil at his work.

 

He leans back and smacks his head. "Aish, how the heck did I do that?"

 

His outburst causes you to laugh really hard. When you finally calm down you notice that the class is silent, shocked that you made a noise for once. You look around at your classmates and put your head down in embarrassment.

 

You feel a hand on your shoulder and you lift your head so that just your eyes are showing. Luhan was still sitting beside you, his arm on your shoulder and a kind smile on his face. "Don't be embarrassed, I like your laugh. You should laugh and talk more," he says as he begins to pack his things.

 

"I'll talk to you again when I need help with math," he says as he stands up and puts his chair back. "Or better yet," he continues, "just talk to you again in general."

 

Your heart flutters from his comment, and you look up at him and smile. "I'd like that."

 

"An you should smile more too," he adds. "You never know who could fall for a stunning smile like that." He takes his book and goes back to his group of friends in the back of the room.

 

You look back at him and swirl back to face the front of the classroom, smiling like a lunatic. You cover your face with your hands and giggle. That normal day suddenly became special.