When you go to the beach

Luhan One Shots

 

Requested by dolliedollie

 


It was summer break, one of your most favorite times of the year because it was when you could finally relax and not stress out over school. But along with that the break meant that you had more free time, meaning that a lot of the time you would sit around doing nothing.Today was one of those days.

 

You looked out one of the windows in your apartment and see that it was a really bright sunny day. “Aish, such a waste,” you sad to yourself as you messed up your hair. You were sitting on your couch in your pjs watching TV since you had nothing else to do.

 

A few minutes later your cell phone suddenly vibrated on the table. You picked it up to see who sent you the message and a big smile grows on your face when you see that it was your boyfriend, Luhan. “Hey babe, wanna go to the beach? I know you’re probably not doing anything :)” You laughed at his text and replied instantly. “Yeah, you’re right. I’m bored out of my mind >.<”

“Haha, alright. I’ll pick you up in an hour, I’m excited to see you.”

 

You put your phone back on the table and were about to go get ready when the phone buzzed again with a text from Luhan. “Especially since you’ll be in a swimsuit ;)” You smirked at his text and once again put it on the table to go get ready for the day.

 

You were having a hard time deciding what swimsuit you should wear since you had so many different ones with different colors and styles. But you finally came to the conclusion that you would wear your blue bow tie top with your floral high waisted bottoms. Over your swimsuit you decided to jean shorts and a floral patterned tank top since you knew that it was going to be hot at the beach.

 

You were sitting back on the couch in your beach wear when the doorbell suddenly rang, causing your heart beat to quicken. You grab your bag and walk over to the door and open it. When you opened the door, Luhan’s back was towards the door as he leaned over the balcony of your apartment floor. You closed the door quietly behind you and sneakily make your way over to him. You saw a wire coming from his ear, so you knew he was wearing earbuds and he couldn’t hear you. You made your way too him and pulled out one of his earbuds and put it in your ear.

 

Luhan jumps and pulls his other earbud off. “Holy crap, you scared me,” he said. He puts his earbuds in his pocket and smiles at you. You stare at him with a blank expression. “What,” he asks confused. “Wow, you don’t even greet me properly,” you say and you start to walk towards the stairs. Suddenly Luhan grabs your wrist and pulls you back, bringing you into his chest. “Sorry,” he whispers into your ear. “I didn’t know you came out the door so you kinda caught me off guard.” He holds me in front of him, looks at me with his big brown eyes and smiles. “Hey babe, you look especially pretty today,” he says and he pecks your nose causing you to blush. He puts his forehead against yours. “How was that greeting?”

 

You pull away and pretend to think. “Well, it probably could’ve been better,” you tease and you pull his hand to go towards the stairs. “Hey,” Luhan stops and pouts. You giggle, “Okay, it was really cute,” you say, causing him to smile again. Hand in hand the two of you headed down the stairs to Luhan’s car.

 

~~~

 

The beach was fairly crowded when you got there. There were a lot of families and lots of people who looked about your age. You and Luhan find a spot and put down your towels. Luhan puts up a beach umbrella to keep yourselves from getting too warm.

 

You sit down on your towel and look out at the water, eager to get in. “Aren’t you going to change?” You turn around and your eyes widen. Luhan had taken off his button up shirt and was now in his swim trunks, exposing his entire upper body. He chuckles, “Like what you see?” You feel your face get warm and you whip your head back around, sitting in a ball on your towel.

 

Luhan walks over to you and pulls you up so you’re standing in front of him. “C’mon, let’s go into the water,” he says. You hesitate, but you finally say “Fine, but you have to turn around.” He chuckles at your request, “Alright then.” He turns around and faces the water as you take off your clothes covering your swimsuit. “Okay.”

 

Luhan turns around and his jaw drops. “Wow.” You blush and look away from his gaze. You look to the side and you see other guys around staring at you. Luhan follows your gaze and frowns. Luhan picks up your towel and hands it to you. “Wrap it around you,” he demands. You smirk. “Oooh Luhan, jealous now are we,” you tease.

 

Luhan shakes the towel. “Please. I don’t want anyone to see you like that, you’re mine,” he insists as he rubs the back of his head, staring at the sand. You smile and take the towel and throw it on the ground behind you. You wrap your arms around Luhan’s neck. He looks at you and you smile as you stare into his beautiful brown orbs. “That’s right, I’m yours, Luhan. Which means that I will never love anyone else as much as I love you,” you say. He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist.

 

“I love you so much,” he says. His face slowly inches closer to yours and brings you into a kiss. He deepens the kiss and pulls your body against his. You pull away for breath and lean your forehead against his. You look to the side where those guys were staring and see them with disappointed looks on their faces as they continue to look at you. Luhan looks in the same direction. He glares at them and they turn around, making you laugh.

 

 

“Okay, I think it’s time we got into the water. I need to make sure people know that you’re mine and mine only,” Luhan says as he slowly pulls you by the hand out from under the umbrella. You smile and follow him to the water.