When you take Mandarin part 3/3

Luhan One Shots

 

Requested by 4evaShineeluv

 


Luhan continued to lead you along until the two of you were far from the library. He brought you to the garden near the back of the school and sat you down on a bench. You looked around and saw that no one was around,  “Okay you were speaking way too fast for me to comprehend what the heck you were saying.”

 

You looked up at Luhan and sighed. You didn’t want to confess everything again and end up getting rejected. You felt your face warm from embarrassment and looked away from Luhan. “No, I can’t repeat it.”

 

“What, you don’t want to admit your feelings for Kris to one of your best friends?” You looked at Luhan again, slowly getting pissed at his attitude towards you. You took a deep breath and sighed, looking in another direction to avoid Luhan's gaze.

 

"No, I won't admit it to you," you said calmly. Luhan scoffed and started pacing back and forth in front of you. "Why, you don't trust me? We've been through a whole lot, __________, and the fact that you can't do something as small as admitting your feelings is-"

 

"I can't admit it because I like you!" Luhan instantly stopped moving and looked straight into your eyes, taken aback by your outburst. You could feel your heart beating at a rapid pace, and you continued to explain your feelings.

 

"Look, the reason why I wanted Kris to tutor me instead of you was because I like you. I felt that if it was just me and you alone, I would totally freak out and embarrass myself in front of you. But then somehow the text I initially sent to Kris was accidentally sent to you too and made things a mess."

 

Luhan walked over to the bench and sat down next to you. You were unable to see his expression since your head was directly facing the ground and your hair covered your face. You were afraid of his reaction, so in a nervous wreck you started to spit out, "Look I know my excuse is stupid and I know that you are definitely a better tutor than Kris and I really want you to tutor me in mandarin because I cannot fail another test but now that you know I like you I don't know if-"

 

"__________-ah!"

 

Luhan grabbed your shoulders and turned you so that your body was facing his. He let out a laugh and you felt yourself automatically relax a bit at the sound. "Geez, when you're flustered you always speak so darn fast. I don't know Korean that well." You felt your face warm up and you looked at your hands. "Sorry," you mumbled.

 

He patted your head. "Don't worry, it's totally fine," he said, and he stood up to stretch. "But anyway, I'll tutor you from now on for your Mandarin class." Your head shot up and you stood up. "Are you serious?"

 

He smiled at you and nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't I tutor you when I offered in the first place?" You didn't want to repeat your explanation that you gave earlier so you just stood there and awkwardly rocked on your toes. "Don't you remember what I said just a moment ago?"

 

You weren't sure how Luhan would react to your confession. You were almost positive that he would friend zone you, especially since the two of you were already so close. However, a smile slowly grew on Luhan's face, followed by him moving closer towards you.

 

"Is it wrong for me to tutor the girl that likes me? Or should I also say, the girl I like," he said, his face developing a slight blush after his sentence. You stood there, mouth shut closed and heart racing. You started laughing, unsure if it was from nervousness or joy that was a result from Luhan's statement.

 

"Yeah right, you're just saying that." You continued to laugh, but it slowly died when Luhan's expression grew serious. "Why would I joke about something like that," he said, and he finally closed the distance between the two of you.

 

Your eyes widened, and your heart beat sped up until it began pounding in your ears. But Luhan gently cupped your face in his hands and deepened the kiss. That's when you realized that he was serious, and you smiled kissed him back.

 

"We should get back to the dorms now," Luhan said when he broke the kiss, still holding your face. "That way tomorrow comes sooner and I can tutor you all afternoon." You chuckled at his cheesiness and grabbed his hand, slowly pulling him to the direction of the dorms.

You were looking forward to learning Mandarin now that you had Luhan as your tutor.