When you go to an amusement park part 1/2

Luhan One Shots

 

You were awoken by the sunlight streaming through your bedroom window. You sat up and rubbed your face, slowly awakening your senses. Looking over at your alarm clock, your eyes widen at the time on its face. You bounce out of bed and run into the bathroom. “, I’m going to be late!”

 

You promised yourself the night before that you would wake up early to prepare, but obviously that didn’t work out since you had stayed up late watching tv and putting your outfit together. You wanted to look your absolute best for your date with Luhan, but there was no time. You quickly washed your face and ran back into your walk-in closet to pull out the clothes you put together the night before.

 

As soon as you got back into the bathroom to do your hair and makeup. You quickly checked the time on your phone, but you only had 15 minutes until you had to meet Luhan. You quickly put on a little light makeup, and sprinted to the front door. You grabbed your purse and jacket and ran out the door.

 

~~~

 

You got to the amusement park on time, but you didn’t see Luhan at the entrance. You pull out your phone and send him a text asking him where he was, but he didn’t reply. You sit down on one of the benches outside the park entrance and wait for Luhan to arrive.

 

You were a little upset that he wasn’t there, but you didn’t let it bother you too much. Luhan had been late for so many other dates before that it was to be expected, especially for meeting in the morning since he liked to sleep in.

 

It had been a while since the two of you had went out, so you wanted to do something special. You wanted to do something fun, but also something where the two of you would interact with each other. The number one suggestion you gave was going to the amusement park for the day. Although Luhan was a little hesitant at first, but in the end he agreed and bought the two of you tickets.

 

You were a little worried because of his hesitation. You knew he didn’t like heights so you asked him if it was still okay to go, but his reply was “I’m a manly man, I can handle the rides.” There was no way to stop him with that response.

 

You were zoning out as you were thinking about Luhan, when suddenly someone covered your eyes with their hands. “Sorry I’m late,” an unmistakable voice said behind you. You smile and pull Luhan’s hands off your face, twirling around to face him. You immediately change your expression when you face him, pouting with your cheeks puffed out.

 

“You’re always late,” you say in a small voice.

 

He smiles and pinches your cheeks. “Well if you’re going to make a cute face like this whenever I’m late then I should keep arriving late,” he replies.

 

You scoff. “And make me wait for almost an hour? No way.” You pull his hands off your face and slowly drag him by the arm toward the entrance. “Let’s go, I wanna go on the big rides,” you say, your expression immediately changing to a happy one.

 

“You were just upset at me,” Luhan laughs. “You’ve got some sort of personality disorder or something.”

 

You stop in your tracks and drop his arm, your expression once again changing to a sad one. Luhan smiles and gently kisses your forehead. “But that’s why I love you, you’re always fun.”

 

You look up into his big brown eyes and smile. He always knew what to say to lift your spirits.

 

“Right, now let’s go,” Luhan says, you now being dragged towards the entrance.

 

~~~

 

“Geez, this line is just absurd!”

 

 

 

You continue to tap your foot impatiently while you move another few steps forward in line. You and Luhan had already been waiting for over 30 minutes and you were still far from the front of the line. Of course, the line for the biggest and most favored roller coaster in the park would be long but usually it wouldn’t take as long as this.

 

Luhan chuckles and leans his chin on your shoulder, his arms wrapping around your waist. “Just calm down, __________. We’ll be on the ride in no time. Besides,” he says and he spins you around to face him, “I like waiting in line with you.”

You smirk at his statement. “You only like waiting in line because you don’t want to go on.”

 

“What do you mean,” he asks defensively. He lifts his arms up and pretends to show off his muscles, “I can handle this ride because I’m-”

 

“A manly man, I know,” you finish. You smile and pull down his arms, entwining your fingers through his.

 

“But seriously, will you be okay on the ride?”

 

He gives you a soft smile. “Yeah, with you by my side I’ll definitely be fine,” he replies and gives your hand a light squeeze.

 

When you finally make it to the front of the line you and Luhan debate on which side of the ride you wanted to sit on. Considering his sensitivity to height, you thought sitting in the back would be best. But he instantly dragged you to the front of the cart.

 

You gave him a concerned look and he shot you a big smile. “Geez don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

 

The two of you took your seats on the roller coaster and put the harnesses on. You look at him and you see his face turning pale. “Luhan, are you okay,” you ask and you grab his hand. “Geez, you’re shaking.”

 

He smiles but it instantly fades when the ride suddenly starts to move. “Just hold my hand okay,” you yell over the machine slowly pulling the ride up the hill.

 

You hear people behind you on the ride already screaming and yelling in excitement for the ride, but Luhan was dead silent. He had a blank expression as he stared at the tracks, slowly squeezing your hand harder and harder. “Luhan!”

 

“Stop worrying! I’m a manly ma-”

 

Gravity pulls the roller coaster down the tracks and you scream your heart out, Luhan squeezing your hand as hard as he can.