When you go out with him as a dare part 1/3

Luhan One Shots

 

Requested by eunjung99

 


There were only two girls in the room, you and your friend Tori, while the rest of the occupants of the room were 12 guys from your class. She often had them over at her house since she had known them for a long time, but you always rejected her invitations and she never really cared.

 

Until now. This time Tori didn’t accept your rejection and forcefully dragged you to her house. “You need to have a social life, __________! You can’t just spend your entire high school life huddled at home and studying, you need friends too!”

 

It’s not that you didn’t have time go to parties and such, it’s just that you didn’t ever really want to. You always thought that you would be able to slip by high school without attracting too much attention and study hard to get to a good university. But now that Tori was forcing you to go with her, you didn’t exactly have the option to go home anymore.

 

“Oh, and by the way Luhan will be there,” she continues with a smirk. Your eyes widen and you try to pull yourself away from her grip. She laughs at your reaction and tightens her grip around your wrist. “Oh no, you’re not getting out of this one. You’re going and that’s final!”

 

You sigh and finally give in. “Ugh, Tori. Why do I have to go, especially when he’s there,” you ask in a pleading tone. “Because you need to get out of your shell a little bit! You’ve liked him for a long time might as well try and start something with him,” she says with a mischievous grin that makes you feel uneasy. You knew she was planning something, but you still continued to follow her.

 

And that’s how you ended up here. Now you were almost falling off the couch while your classmates were moving around beside you and pushing you further off the edge. You look around and watch your rowdy friends throw food at each other. You wondered how Tori was able to deal with the messes after these get togethers that she held, especially since most of the food that was originally on the table was now on the floor.

 

Your eyes eventually land on Luhan who was sitting next to Tori on the opposite side of the room. He wasn’t acting up like most of your other classmates were and looked like he was having a very interesting conversation with Tori, which made you a little jealous. You never really talked to him, or anyone in your class for that matter, so you didn’t really feel comfortable with talking with anyone quite yet.

 

You snap back to your senses when Luhan returns your stare and you instantly turn your head away, heat slowly rising to your cheeks. Tori watches your reaction and smirks, a clever idea popping into her head. She gets up and claps her hands, “Alright everyone, since the snacks and TV obviously aren’t entertaining to you, why don’t we play a game of truth or dare for old time’s sake?”

 

The guys around you finally quiet down and turn to Tori, interested in her sudden proposal. They all mumble in agreement get ready to start the game. “Alright, we’re in,” Suho says. “Good,” Tori replies and turns her attention back to you. “__________, come sit next to me. You probably don’t know how to play,” she says as she pats the spot in between her and Luhan.

 

“Uh, it’s okay. I’ve played this game before,” you reply nervously, obviously seeing what she was trying to do. You knew that truth or dare could be a very uncomfortable game, but you didn’t want to make it worse by sitting next to Luhan. Tori intensifies her stare and pushes her hand into the couch. “Sit over here.” Everyone else stares at you, including Luhan, waiting for you to make a move.

 

And with that, you quickly walked over to the opposite side of the room and plopped yourself down in between your best friend and your crush, trying your hardest not to freak out. You wanted to kill Tori for putting you in that kind of a situation, but at the same time extremely grateful for getting you a spot next to Luhan.

 

“Hey, __________,” he suddenly says, your heart skipping a beat from the sound of your name being said by him. You face him and he gives you a gentle smile. “Hi,” you say as you return the smile, trying your best not to overdo it so you look like a maniac. “So you said you’ve played this game before, right,” he asks. You nod to confirm your answer from earlier. “Yes I have, and you?”

 

He rubs the back of his neck, “Well, not exactly...” You smile at his action as he continues to talk. This was the most you’ve ever gotten to talk to Luhan ever since you started high school. You’ve never really gotten the chance to talk to Luhan a lot at school unless the two of you were sitting next to each other in a class or at lunch, since Tori dragged you along with her then too. From the few encounters and many pieces of info that you gained from Tori, you were able to completely fall for him in an unexplainable way. Even though you knew that being near him like this wasn’t that big of a deal to him, it was to you and you wanted to cherish every moment of it.

 

“Alright, it’s Luhan’s turn,” Tori suddenly yells over the laughter. “Truth or dare?” Luhan shifts his gaze back to you, wondering what he was supposed to do. “Choose either truth or dare, then she’ll give you a question. If you choose truth, you have to answer whatever question she asks you truthfully, no lying whatsoever. If she gives you a dare, you have to do whatever she says, no objections.”

 

He nods in understanding and takes a few moments to make his decision. “Dare,” he says confidently. You turn back to Tori, who gives you a sly grin that makes you uneasy, and suddenly shifts her gaze back to Luhan. “Ooh, good choice. Alright I dare you...” She taps her chin as she thought about what she would make him do. She suddenly squeals and claps her hands like a maniac, causing you to flinch and slightly bump into Luhan.


She jumps up from the couch and points at you and Luhan. “I dare you to take her out on a date!”