Chapter 2

To Have Him

After three consecutive days, Kyungsoo finally get a hang of it. Fangirls of Kai whispering around him, and messing around with him, was now his routine. Good thing his glare helps him a lot by scaring them off. Now Kyungsoo is on calculus, and Kai isn't around, which he sighs in relief. Finally, all the people inside the campus knows his existence, but Kyungsoo wished he was back at how normal his life was.

Just as what he said, he just wanted to graduate quietly, but destiny, just as what Baekhyun said, ("You were meant to be, Kyungsoo!) had something in mind. Back at the present, the teacher looks around, finding a person to answer his question already. And Kyungsoo sighs and raises his hand up and finally answering his question which was asked for an hour. Then before asking another question, which the students doesn't know even one bit about it, the bell rings, signing them to go have recess.

"Hey! Lets walk together to the cafeteria!"

Luhan grabs Kyungsoo's arm and takes his hand. Kyungsoo just nodded in reply and follows him. And this was the one of new things happened to Kyungsoo past this few days. Luhan, being close to him. And just what was said earlier, this was one of the new things, which was the others are having friends. Having loud friends. All Kyungsoo could do is just sit there beside Kai. And yes, all of this is happening because of his boyfriend (Kyungsoo could just barf thinking about that).

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are holding hands again from afar. They are one of the most sweetest couples in school. And of course, Kai and Kyungsoo as well. Why? Because whenever Kyungsoo was walking alone, Kai would hug him from behind and kiss him on the cheek. Then he would whisper "kiss me back", and Kyungsoo follows him, well he doesn't have any choice at all because if he doesn't follow him, Kai will just show the picture at the whole school. And of course Luhan was there, one of the audience. Luhan would clap loudly, which the students just plays along with him, clapping as well. 

And these past few days, Kai would try not to cry when he sees Luhan and Sehun being lovey dovey to each other. Kai would see them being cute to each other, and what hurts is that they do it in front of him. While eating, 12 students sit together somewhere in the cafeteria, and starts talking loudly to each other. Kai and Kyungsoo is in that group, as well as Luhan and Sehun. They would sit in front of the two of them, being like the couple they are, them giving each others morsels. Kai and Kyungsoo would do the same, but not ordinarily. Kai would shove the food into his mouth and him opening it, silently ordering Kyungsoo to eat it inside his mouth. And because of that as well, now, they have a "KaiSoo" fandom already in school.

And that, was one of the nightmares he had encountered during his lifetime. But he needs to do this, or it would be the end of him. 

"Soo!"

Someone calls from behind, which made the two of them,Luhan and Kyungsoo, turn their heads. Luhan grinned widely as he saw his boyfriend, then hugging him. Sehun stops from hugging and moves off him and hugs Kyungsoo as well. Kyungsoo just hugs him as well, patting his back. He sees a smiling Luhan from the back and gave him a thumbs up. He moves off as well and smiles at Kyungsoo.

"Tomorrow's the day huh?"

Sehun says, holding his boyfriend's hand. Kyungsoo then remembers that they have a double date with them, so he nods.

"Well isn't it exciting? Oh and the time is at 6 PM, lets meet at the arcade downtown ok?"

Kyungsoo just nods again and smiles at them. He walks with the couple to the cafeteria, and chats with them on how they're relationship is going. And Kyungsoo found the two were so fit together, that maybe he'll spend time with Kai more than he expected.

"HEY! BROS COME OVER HERE!"

Kris calls. Oh, Kris, that dork, Kyungsoo thinks. Kyungsoo's first impression to him is that he's cool and all. Guys that are badass with swag. But it was the other way around when Kyungsoo saw himself trip, and his face landing on Xiumin's cake. Xiumin is the oldest here at the group. But Kyungsoo sees him as the youngest because of his cute features. 

They sit at the table, and Kyungsoo notices that Kai wasn't around at all. He looks around if he's around there somewhere. It surprises Kyungsoo that Kai became tardy today. He should be here right now.

"Hey Kyungie~ Looking for your boyfriend?"

Chen says, that troll. The number 1 prankster at the group, not to mention, the whole school. 

"Mhm.. yea, have you seen him?"

"He's at the gym, practicing for the big game next Friday"

Tao says while eating a spoonful of rice. Chen grimaces and gave Tao a glare and Kyungsoo excuses himself as he walks away. He waves goodbye at them before he leaves. Now that he think of it, why is he going there? He can just wait at the cafeteria right? He can leave Kai all alone right? He sighs, he can't turn around now, so he continues walking. 

"Hey Soo! Can I come with you?"

He turns his head back and saw Kris. He circles his arm around his neck, resting on his shoulder. Kyungsoo got used to this because they normally do this to each other. He lifts his spectacle up and looks at Kris with a questioning look. Kris looks at him, and gave out a small "ah!".

"Oh yea! Im coming with you because i should join the practice!"

"But why didn't you go there earlier?"

"Eh.. I forgot?"

Kris says, shrugging his shoulders. Kyungsoo just hums in reply and the both of them continued walking.

"How did you guys start dating by the way? We never saw you guys together, but suddenly, you guys are dating, and its surprising that Kai changed his ual preference as well, and it would be you, care to tell me? I just got a little curious you know"

Kris says out of nowhere. Kyungsoo gulps and nervously rubs the back of his neck. He didn't know what to say. He can say 'He blackmailed me and our love story started' but that would just spoil Kai's plan. And yea, how could Kyungsoo-- I mean Kyungsoo and Kai, explain our relationship? 

Before Kris starts blabbing some more questions, finally they arrived at the gym, sound of sneakers squeaking throughout the room. Kris just pats his back and runs to the coach and bows. Kyungsoo didn't saw after that because he sat on the bleachers, and saw Baekhyun waving at him. He sat with Baekhyun and looks at the players. Thats why Baekhyun and Chanyeol wasn't around the table back at the cafeteria. 

Kyungsoo saw some of his "friends" there. Chanyeol, Kris and his one and only boyfriend, Kai was there. The coach separates the players, and it ends up being 6 each side. On the other side, Chanyeol's team, and on the other one, Kris's team. And Kai was with Chanyeol. Before the game starts Kai looks around and sees Kyungsoo, and he waves at him and winks. Kyungsoo blushes and looks away. 

What the hell? Why did Kai do that? Kyungsoo knows that they were only acting when they were people looking at the two of them, but for now, no one was. And Kyungsoo freaking blushed. Even his heart is throbbing wildly against his chest. Kyungsoo is straight for pete's sake. 

Im straight. Kyungsoo thinks. Im straight.

The coach whistles, signing them to start. First ball goes to Kris's team. The player runs to the hoop to Chanyeol's team but when he was going to shoot, Kai jumped out nowhere, stealing the ball. He walks past the players, Chanyeol's team helping Kai from blocking them. But Kris slips out and tries to block Kai from going in front of him. Both of them look at each other with stern looks, but Kris was going to get the ball but Kai turns around and takes the ball with him and slips past away to Kris, and letting a small "whoops" escape from his lips and then he jumps, shooting it inside the hoop. As soon as it goes in, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun cheered.

"Wow! That was awesome!"

Kyungsoo says, jumping with Baekhyun. But then as soon as the balls lands the ground, Kris gets the ball, and throws it to another player. Then Chanyeol tries to catch up with him and damn, he was lucky, he got the ball and throws it to another player. The player is being blocked by another player, which he gives it to Kai. Then he runs to the hoop, but before he shoots it, he gives it to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol jumps and aims for the hoop and it goes in. Baekhyun claps loudly and shouts "he's my boyfriend!", and cheers for him. Chanyeol blushes and continues the game,


-

"Lets go home together"

Kai says as the school ended. Kyungsoo slung his backpack on his shoulder and nods. They were walking home together these past few days as well. They would hold their hands together while walking at school, but when there were no students at sight, they remove their hands together and walk home. And it was quite of a coincidence that they're houses are close.

They hold their hands at the hallway and when they gone out, Kyungsoo was going to let go, but Kai's grip didn't let go so he allowed him to hold him. As they walk together at the sidewalk, cars passing by and the sun starts to go away, the sky painted orange and blue mixed together perfectly. They walk in silence, Kai rubbing circles at Kyungsoo's palm. They stopped by a near cafe, and ordered 2 coffees as they walk on a seat for two.

Kyungsoo was going to open his wallet when Kai stopped him.

"My treat"

He says. And Kyungsoo just hums in response and sits quietly. As soon as the waiter place their orders at the table, they started sipping slowly. They just drink in silence, they never talk to one another normally. They only talk to each other at school. And this was the first time they stopped by. They only usually walk to their homes, saying goodbyes to each other. And they would text each other, 

"So tomorrow, what's the plan?"

Kyungsoo starts, his voice cracking a little, but he was able to deliver it out nicely. Kai taps the table by his finger and purses his lips. Then he added creamer on his coffee, because normally, he doesn't drink coffee at all.

"I'll pick you up at 1 PM"

Kai says, taking a sip. 

"But it starts at 6 PM"

"Well do you have something to do before that?"

Kyungsoo was going to respond but he stops. He didn't have anything to actually. He bites his lower lip and sighs in defeat.

"Ok sure thing"

Kyungsoo says, scratching his head. Kai stares at him with an expressionless face. Kyungsoo takes a sip and looks at him, raising a brow. Kai clicks his tongue and shakes his head leaning closer to him. He wipes of the cream above Kyungsoo's lips and smiles.

"Just had to take it off"

He says and looks at Kyungsoo, who was looking at him with wide eyes. Kai takes his glasses and cleans it with his polo shirt and sliding it back on Kyungsoo's face. Then he sits back at the chair, like nothing happened at all. Kyungsoo gulps, his face hot. He drinks his coffee fast, even though his throat hurt, he still does it. He places the cup down and stands up. Kai looks at him incredulously.

"I-I need to go... U-uh chores.."

Kyungsoo says and bows, while Kai stands up as well but Kyungsoo sits him down back at his chair by holding both of his shoulders and lowers him down. Then Kyungsoo takes his bag, walking away and not saying goodbye at all.

His face is too hot, and he runs outside embarrassed. 

'What the actual happened?'

He thought as he touches his cheek as he leans his back at the wall, his eyes wide.

-

A/N: Oh gosh I know I just stahp >:C

Sorry if I dont write to well :CCC

I love you guys! :D 

And the one who reads this story and people who subscribed,

Thank you so much! You guys make my day :D