Chapter 7

To Have Him

Kyungsoo sits beside with Jongin beside him. Jongin's arm draped around Kyungsoo. And every time if a girl tries to come close to Kyungsoo, Jongin would give them a glare to back off. And this was the day that Kyungsoo only knew that everyone in the school knows him and became one of the cutest students in their school. Luhan and Xiumin are there of course. 

Jongin talks to his friends non-stop as he shoves his sandwich at his mouth, crumbs falling off everywhere when he talks. Kyungsoo's eyes twitches when crumbs falls down everywhere. He wanted to shut Jongin up and choke him to death with his sandwich. He looks away and doesn't even mind about it, he doesn't want to shout at Jongin now. But goddamn its ing annoying.

He sees Yixing chuckling and Yixing sees him, then he stops, giving Kyungsoo a smile, and Kyungsoo gives one back. He excuses himself and he heads off to the toilet, looking down the ground. He wished he had an invisible cloak right now because all eyes were on him.

He mentally jumps in joy when he went in the toilet safe and sound, and he thanked the gods that no one was in. He went in a stall and closed it, taking his phone from his pocket. He was really bored. Even though he can hang out with Jongin, he'll be left out. He leans his back against the wall and opens his phone. The wallpaper is still there.

Sehun and Kyungsoo are becoming close this days. They would often talk about things that didn’t made sense at all. But sometimes, it gets a little sensitive. Like asking about their relationship between Kyungsoo and Jongin. Its kind of weird because sometimes, when they talk about something that doesn't make sense at all like why gum was invented, after that they would talk about Kyungsoo's relationship. They're relationship only, not Sehun and Luhan’s relationship. Like, what was the connection between gum and their relationship?

And whenever Sehun always asks about their relationship, he asks almost every detail. Like how are thing's going on between them, what do they do when they meet up, if they had a date already, how many times they kissed, why does Jongin likes Kyungsoo and why Kyungsoo likes Jongin, and the surprising question that he heard was, when do they plan on breaking up? Well, Kyungsoo knows the answer, but why would someone ask that? Thats a little bit to much, don't you think?

-

"You gotta forgive him Jongin"

Kyungsoo says, looking at Jongin as they swung they're hands back and forth while walking on the street. Jongin scoffs and hisses. Kyungsoo just told him about what Yixing told him earlier. Which made Jongin pissed.

"Never"

Kyungsoo groans in annoyance and lets him go, folding his arms in front of his chest and stopping. Jongin stops and turns around, looking at him with a glare. Kyungsoo clicks his tongue and takes his hand, grabbing him into the coffee shop. They walked fast to a table, both of them on each opposite seats. 

"Seriously, Jongin, you do know that-"

He got cut off when a waiter appeared, asking what they would like. Both of them looked at the waiter and ordered cappuccinos at the same time, making them glare at each other. The waiter chuckles a bit and bows, leaving the table and trying to cover her laughter. 

"He's just making that up"

Jongin says, trying not to shout at all. Kyungsoo leans at his right arm, his elbow touching at the coffee shop's window. 

"Oh please, while he was telling me that he couldn't stop swearing, you do know that Yixing doesn't usually swear at all right?"

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and his phone vibrated at his pocket, making him flinch and fish his phone from his pocket, taking it out and seeing Sehun's name. While Jongin was just looking at him with a glare, his eyes glued at the older. Kyungsoo looks at Jongin and places his own index finger at his own lips, ordering him to shut up. Jongin just folds his arms in front of his chest, eyes never leaving the smaller.

"What is it Hunnie?"

Jongin's right eye twitches when he heard him say that. Kyungsoo was looking through the window, his heart-shaped smile on his face. Jongin just glares at him, and he bites his lower lip because he knows that Hunnie is Sehun. And he is getting annoyed this past few days as well. He kept seeing Sehun and Sehun and only Sehun beside Kyungsoo except at lunch when Jongin is beside Kyungsoo. 

"Oh really? It hurts so much?"

He hears Kyungsoo says, and the waiter comes, placing the tray on the table and bowing, leaving the two. Then he hears Kyungsoo making a sound that resembles like a kiss. And Jongin's lips pressed into a thin line, taking his cup and drinking, cursing when his throat and his tongue stung. Hot. Hot. Hot.

He stands up, table clattering, making Kyungsoo jump and look at Jongin who was going at the toilet. Jongin closes the door behind him and runs to the sink, opening the faucet and his hand acting like a bowl. He opens his mouth and  lets the water in his mouth, gurgling. He spits it out and looks at his own reflection, his hands on the edge of the counter. He sees water dripping down to his chin, his hair all mussed up. He sighs, wiping off the water on his chin by his hand, fixing his hair up.

He looks at himself and his hands on each side of his hips, narrowing his eyes. He hears Kyungsoo laughing outside, and his eyes look at the door, and he looks back at his reflection. What’s with Sehun? Seriously, he should be with his own boyfriend, not on Jongin’s. He puffs out his cheeks, thinking. But Kyungsoo isn’t really his boyfriend, so why not?

And maybe this is the opportunity that he can finally talk to Luhan right? So why won’t he take the opportunity to? Jongin could always see Luhan sometimes waving at him and sometimes he tries to talk to him, but all that Jongin does was avoid him. His face scrunches at the thought.

He should talk to Luhan while Kyungsoo was busy with Sehun. So when Kyungsoo and Sehun gets close, Luhan would be alone and he can have him right? Jongin scoffs, rolling his eyes. Sehun and Kyungsoo? Please, Jongin and Kyungsoo is better. Well to be frank, the best.

He smirks, but it soon fades away. What the hell was he thinking? Totally not. He shook his disapprovingly. No, Luhan and Jongin is much better. But Jongin and Kyungsoo is the best. Best is much greater than better. He ruffles his hair, not minding if it sticks out everywhere. He needs to stop thinking about this because his mind is getting ed. He walks out the toilet, seeing Kyungsoo looking at him and the cup on his hands, looking outside with his big, cute eyes, while he takes a sip on his cup. Jongin stops, looking at Kyungsoo. His face heats up and he looks away, walking to the table. Cute.

-

“ you”

Jongin swears as he lets the controller fall down the floor, and Kyungsoo laughs at response, holding his sides.

“ you as well”

Kyungsoo laughs, slapping Jongin’s shoulder playfully while Jongin was glaring at the screen. This is like the billionth time that Jongin lost to the game and Kyungsoo would only piss him off every time he won. It was getting late already, but none of them seems to care at all because they were all on their own. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and he sighs, looking at Kyungsoo who was dying of laughter.

“Wahaha! You so much!”

Kyungsoo says, and Jongin snaps, taking his phone on the coffee table. Kyungsoo stops, looking at Jongin. Jongin knew that he didn’t like it whenever he takes Kyungsoo’s phone. Jongin stands up, his lips curling up into a smile.

“I didn’t want to do this hyung, but you left me no choice”

Jongin takes a step back, and Kyungsoo gasps, standing up slowly.

“Oh no don’t you dare”

Kyungsoo says, pointing at the younger.

“Oh yes I will”

Kyungsoo starts chasing Jongin as he ends the sentence. Jongin’s hysterical laughter echoing throughout the whole house. Kyungsoo laughs as well, pouting at Jongin whenever he stops. But Jongin would dart out his tongue in response, making Kyungsoo hiss and they would continue running around the house, walking around the kitchen, the hallway, the living room. It won’t surprise Kyungsoo if any neighbor would knock on the door and complain that they were too loud, because they were laughing so loud. 

Kyungsoo stops and sees Jongin’s shoes by the door, and he takes one, earning a loud gasp from the younger. Kyungsoo snickers in response, and Jongin was the one that was now chasing the older. Because that’s his favorite shoes, he would always use it every basketball practice, and he would always polish his shoes and take care of it before a big game.

Kyungsoo stops right in front of his room and he sees Jongin running after him, so before he would get attacked by tickles, he goes in the room, closing the door.

“Do Kyungsoo! Let me in the room!”

Jongin says, and Kyungsoo could feel Jongin trying to open the door. He curses and he lets go of the shoes, this was a bad idea. Jongin was bigger than Kyungsoo and he was stronger than him. He could feel the edge of the bed already. Then he hears Jongin’s chuckle through the door, then the last thing that he remembered that he was pushed to the bed, and he groans. Jongin loses his balance and he falls down as well, his hands on the each side of Kyungsoo’s head. They both open their eyes, and sees each other. They were both so close. They froze, looking at each others eyes, too shock. Kyungsoo could feel Jongin’s breath on his face, and he only realized that they were so close to each other.

Even though they want to push each other off, they can’t. They stayed there, chest heaving and they’re foreheads glistened because of sweat from what they did earlier. Jongin’s sweat drop on Kyungsoo’s, but they remained there, looking at each others eyes.

Jongin’s grip tightened on the sheets as seconds passed, both of them not knowing what to do at all. Kyungsoo finally looks away, but he stays at he spot.

“Jongin, could you please-“

He got cut off when all of a sudden Jongin’s left hand holds his chin to turn his head back to his direction, and he leans to Kyungsoo kissing him, his left hand going behing Kyungsoo’s neck. Jongin didn’t know why of all the things that he would do, he would do this. Jongin lets go, and he was going to leave but Kyungsoo’s hands soon wrapped around behind his neck, pulling him in again.

They’re lips connected each other, both of their heads tilting. They continued kissing, Jongin right hand going on his hips. They’re lips were in sync, and soon Kyungsoo was gasping for air, looking at Jongin. He smiles sheepishly at him, his cheeks crimson. He punches Jongin’s chest playfully and murmurs.

“Give me my phone back, idiot”

-

A/N: And here, I present you a short chapter...and... I know, I know, I was late :L 

IM SO SORRY!! >:C pleasee forgiveeee meeeee /cries a river/

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

:'CC Hope you guys forgive me! huhuhuhuhuhuhu T^T (Dafuq?)

ANYWAYS, LAYS, GAYS, MAYONNAISE, HAYS, FACE, ACE, RACE, LACE, CHASE, 

HAVE U SEEN TAEMINNIE YET?! OHMAHGAHD HIS RUINING MY BIAS LIST!!! 

(why u talking about him he isn't even in exo thupid)

Bai guys ILabYou guys so much for reading this~ asdfghjkl <3333

Sorry if I have mistakes, because damn, writing this at midnight is a bad thing

(I at writing kissing scenes huhuhuhuhuhu T^T)