Chapter 3

To Have Him

Kyungsoo rummages at his closet. Throwing clothes everywhere, debating if it would look good or not. He bites his lower lip as he does his search, groaning in frustration as he throws his clothes across the floor.

"What to wear, what to wear, what to wear"

He repeats. His room is a mess. Clothes thrown to his bed, on top of his lamp, some at ceiling fan. And then he finally chooses the best outfit he would ever wear. Only a grey plain v-neck and jeans. Yep, the best. He sighs as he looks at the mirror, turning from left to right if it looks good or not. Then he can see pile of clothes being thrown everywhere from the mirror, and sighs. He looks at the time, 11 AM. Two more hours to fix this. He picks them up, folding them one by one. He jumps, trying to reach his boxers on the ceiling fan, his arms desperately trying to reach for it. Why do I have to be so short?


He finishes and stretches his arms and heads out, scratching his head. His phone at his pocket and his wallet at the other one. Thats all that he needs for now, or should he bring something else? He scrunches his face and thinks, and shakes his head disapprovingly and heads to the kitchen. He looks at the time again, 11:30 AM. Why is it so slow? He takes a jug of milk in his fridge, pouring it to a glass. He takes Oreos from his closet and he sits down his table and starts eating. He doesn't eat that much, and what he eats for the whole day are just biscuits, cookies, sandwiches and he only needs water or milk with it. The most tastiest meal that he ever had is just bacon and eggs with rice for breakfast. Thats it. And yes, he haven't eaten fried chicken ever since he separated with his family.
 
His parents supports him and lets him by himself. They communicate randomly, and rarely even. Sometimes for days, months, and even years. Well, on Kyungsoo, that isn't even surprising him. Even when they were together, Kyungsoo would only talk to them if it involves school activities. They were never been close, father always going to different places, even on different countries, and mother going with him.

He snapped back to reality when he heard someone knocking. He quickly drank his milk and ate all of the Oreos before running to the door, opening it. There he was greeted with a wide smile. Kyungsoo couldn't help but smile back. 

"I see your already dressed up"

Kai says, leaning against the doorframe. He looks from head to toe while Kyungsoo looks from his back. Kyungsoo looks back at Kai and Kai smirks at him and swerves past him.

"Excuse you me"

He says as he looks around. Kyungsoo sighs and sits on his couch.

"Hope you don't mind"

"Nope, not at all, and I see that your already dressed up as well, too early?"

"Well you too"

"I had reasons"

Kyungsoo lies, leaning his back against the couch. Kai looks around, his eyes roaming around the house. While Kyungsoo looks at him while Kai doesn't notice and he was feeling embarrassed because Kai looks, good. He wore a white plain shirt, while his leather jacket covering it and with his black pants, he already looks like a model. His bangs on the side, him flipping his hair every time it covers his view. While Kyungsoo looks... Kyungsoo.

"You looks astonishingly handsome today, Kyungsoo"

Kai says as he averted his gaze to the oldest, smirking at him. Kyungsoo hisses and rolls his eyes in response.

"Me? You joking or what? You look handsome today"

Kyungsoo scoffs and looks at Kai, who looks back at him and was amused of what he just had said. Kyungsoo raises a brow and thinks of what he said and he widened his eyes and throws a pillow from the cushions. Kai just laughs in response and throws it back and stands up, and looks at Kyungsoo and points at the door.

"We should get going"

"But its just like 12 AM"

"No matter"

Kai says, and Kyungsoo sighs in defeat and signs him to go outside and wait, while he takes his keys at home. He runs back and closes the door behind him and locks it. He turns around and sees Kai waiting for him and beside him is.... A motorcycle. Kyungsoo sprints his way to him and he gapes in awe.

"You! Have a-- wow.... how come I don't see this at school?"

Kyungsoo says, looking at his motorcycle and pats the chair. Kai chuckles and drapes his arm around his shoulders.

"Because I use this rarely"

Kai says, removing his arm off Kyungsoo and sits at motorcycle, and inserts the key and the motor starts to let out a loud noise. Kai signs him to hop on, but Kyungsoo refuses. Kai raises a brow at him.

"Why?"

"Because its my first time"

Kyungsoo says, rubbing his neck awkwardly. Kai rolls his eyes and signs him to sit already.

"Trust me, ok?"

Kai says and Kyungsoo just ducks his head in embarrassment. As soon as he sits, he bites his lower lip, his hands shivering. Kai notices it and takes both of his hands around him and pulls him closer that it causes Kyungsoo's chest to hit Kai's back.

"Just hold on tight and wear this helmet, ok?"

Kai puts Kyungsoo helmet on and before he puts it on, he ruffles his hair and warmly smiles at him. He puts it on and turns in front putting his helmet on as well. Kyungsoo closes his eyes and hugs him tightly with shivering hands.

"Believe me, this is going to be a fun ride"

Kai says before he starts the motor to move, and he speeds up, causing Kyungsoo to shut his eyes and hug Kai tightly. But he opens his one eye and he looks around, seeing cars passing by. He felt the wind hitting them and he opens another eye and he raises his head up. And Kyungsoo was soon smiling as he looks around. 

Kai was right, this was a fun ride. 

-

"What the hell? Why did we go here?"

Kyungsoo says, looking surprised at the place that Kai brought him into. Kai instead ran to it and his hand signed him to go with him.

"Cmon! We have plenty of time! Its just 1 PM and there's only a few people around here!"

Kai shouted. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and he turns around and folds his arms to his chest. Now his back is facing Kai. He hear footsteps from behind and then all of a sudden he was carried already.

"Then i'll force you"

Kai whispered into his ear and carried him. Kai throws him over his shoulder, and Kyungsoo playfully punching his back. 

"Let me go!"

Kyungsoo says as Kai hands out 2 tickets and runs in, placing him on the bench. Kyungsoo, with a small pout, sits and punches Kai shoulder playfully and folds his arms around his chest.

"Is this what you planned all along?"

"Yea..."

"Going on an amusement park?"

Kai now nods and shoves his arm on Kyungsoo, while he shot a glare on him. Kai clasps his hands together, with a look like a kicked puppy.

"Cmon, please?"

Kyungsoo smiles and ruffles Kai's hair and stands up. Kai grinned widely and fist pumps to the air. Kyungsoo laughed at how cute he looked like. Kyungsoo turns around and slaps his cheeks. Reminding that he's straight. He's not cute. Im not gay.

"Hyung something wrong?"

Kai says as he stood up and pats his shoulder. Oh he called me hyung. You gotta control yourself Kyungsoo. He turns around with a wide smile, patting Kai's back.

"So where do you wanna go?"

Kai got a little confused about that. But he just smiled back and run towards the haunted house. He jumped like a little kid and kept pointing at it. 

"Here! Here!"

Kai repeated. He was really excited for it, while Kyungsoo paled. He was easily scared at haunted houses. When he was at high school, he went out with his friends. And when they entered at the haunted house, Kyungsoo almost fainted and he kept screaming his lungs out. But because of Kai's irresistibility, his feet move towards him.

In the end, Kyungsoo was at the back of Kai, covering his face with his jacket, gripping his shoulders tightly. Kai in front was laughing at him. Then while they were walking in, someone patted their backs. And it was cold. Kai and Kyungsoo gulped and turn around and saw a ghost (which we all know is fake). They screamed and run for their lives but someone held their ankle which Kai jumped in the air and Kyungsoo jumped as well, now Kyungsoo was piggybacking on Kai. Both of them were quivering in fear already, the atmosphere cold. All they can hear are their breaths and nothing else, and it was damn dark to. Then they stopped when they were on a corridor.

"Corridors are signs that we should run"

As soon as Kyungsoo said that a light from the end shone, both of them covering they're eyes. But when they opened them they realized there was a little girl there, hugging a small teddy bear. Its head tilted to the side, while Kyungsoo was silently screaming, punching Kai's back. Kai was taking a step back, his legs shaking in fear. Then suddenly a clown appeared at the back of her, holding an axe. 

"We're in deep "

Kai says, his voice shaking. Then the clown whistles a tone, and raises the axe up in the air, and slashes the little girl's head. It looked so real with all those blood splattering all over the walls. Because of that Kyungsoo jumped off and the clown looked at them. Then the lights came on, but it wasn't white light, it was red. The clown starts to run after them, both of them ran away like idiots and because of them being so scared, they weren't able to scream at all.

"Fo' s sake"

Kai says as he ran, Kyungsoo was so fast, Kai wasn't able to catch up. Kyungsoo's eyes widen as he sees the exit. As he went out, he huffed, taking a deep breath. He scrunched his face and held his chest and saw Kai run out already, kissing the ground.

"Gosh that was terrifying"

Kai says as he stood up, fishing out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiping his sweat off. Its not that its hot, its actually winter, but damn, that was scary. 

"So where do you wanna go next?"

Kyungsoo says, going near to Kai. Kai ponders and drags him. Kyungsoo just follows. Kai stops and widely smiles as they reached their destination. Kyungsoo face palms and rubs his forehead.

"Do you really want us to die?"

Kyungsoo says, looking at Kai incredulously. Kai snorts and drags him inside, good thing there are no customers, only a few. What Kai said was right, there were only a few people. Now, they were riding on a roller coaster, which is one of Kyungsoo's fears as well. As they sat on the chair, they put on seat belts. Kai holds Kyungsoo's hand and Kyungsoo looks at him and sees him looking back at him with a wide smile.

"Im so excited!"

Kai says as he looks around. Kyungsoo cant help but smile back. But it soon falters as he saw the time, and it was 3 AM already. Seriously? When they are already having fun-

He was cut off when the ride starts, immediately speeding up. Kai shouts and raises his arms up in the air, while Kyungsoo was about to cry because it was so fast, and all those loops making him barf. He tilts his head to the side, and sees Kai with his wide smile. He wishes that he could see this forever. But soon in Luhan and Kai is together, he'll know that he'll just cast him out. Thats what people do right? They need you right now, but soon if its all over, they cast you out. He frowns at the negative thoughts and bites his lower lip. He doesn't want to think that now, right now, he's having the time of his life. He instead smiles and tries to enjoy the ride (even though he feels like he's going to die any minute now).


Kyungsoo's legs wobble as he took each step. While Kai kept dragging him. Kai sees him and frowns. He now enters and arcade, and looks around. He sees people dancing and that caught his eye, dragging Kyungsoo. As soon as the people left, he removes his hand off Kyungsoo and positions himself.

"Your going to play Just Dance?"

Kyungsoo scoffs as he sits on the floor. Kai darts out his tongue and picks a song. He picked a 2 player game. Kyungsoo raises a brow and chuckles.

"I'll play with you?"

Kyungsoo says incredulously. Kai looks at him and rolls his eyes, putting his hands on his hips. Kyungsoo shakes his head disapprovingly and Kai sighs and pulls him. Kyungsoo chuckles and positions himself.

"Your going to regret to this~"

Kyungsoo says.

"Your going to regret this"
 
Kai copies with a mocking tone and toss of his jacket and smirks as the game starts. They copy the steps on the screen, both of them trying hard. Kyungsoo darts out his tongue as he copies, sweat forming at the both of them. Kyungsoo almost trips and Kai laughs. He glares as Kai and it was already his solo. He totally copied the steps and soon enough, people starts to go around them, amused. And after his solo, he points at Kai, now it was Kai's solo. He copied it like a boss. Kyungsoo gapes his mouth on surprise. Even though Kai doesn't look at the screen, he still got it. And then the song ended, they were both perfect, but Kai was 3 points higher than Kyungsoo. And then the people around them starts clapping loudly. Some of them even holding cameras.

"Im higher! In yo' face!"

Kai says, fist pumping in the air. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and takes Kai's jacket and runs off. Kai gapes incredulously and hisses, trying to catch up. They left the arcade and ran around the amusement park, Kyungsoo laughs as he sees Kai trying to catch him. Kai finally catches up, giving him a back hug.

"Caught you" 

-

A/N: Here's an update! :D

And thank you guys sooooo MUCHHH!!! <333

And the continuation of this chapter is tomorrow~ (if I can write tomorrow)

Sorry if I have mistakes :CCC trying my best to fix it :D

/Jumps to the window