Chapter 5

To Have Him

Kyungsoo walks on the hallway, the hood over his head. Curious glances and whispers filled the hallway as he walked past, his hands tucked in his pocket. He didn't want to go in school without glasses, he felt like they would only laugh on how he looks right now. Kyungsoo walks faster, the backpack that was on his shoulder accidentally hitting people, and him muttering sorry to them. He just wanted to go to the classroom an be safe already. He was walking with his head down to avoid eye contacts to the other students around him. But then he was stopped when he saw two shoes in front of him, and he looks up seeing his best friend that was gasping when he looks at Kyungsoo.

"What happened to you?!"

He shouts and covers his mouth. Seeing students around them looking at the two, and were shocked to see Kyungsoo. Without glasses. Then the whispers starts to go louder, making Kyungsoo slap Baekhyun's shoulder and drag him to the classroom. 

"Why dont you just shut the hell up?"

Kyungsoo says as he sits his best friend down on where he usually is and Kyungsoo behind him. Baekhyun turns around clicks his tongue, shaking his head disapprovingly. Kyungsoo gave him a questioning look and places his bag behind his chair, its straps hung on the chair. 

"Bad mouth"

"Says the one who says almost all the time"

" you"

"Told you"

Kyungsoo smirks in victory and Baekhyun glares at him. Kyungsoo sighs and says sorry, and Baekhyun smiles immediately and hugs his best friend and looks at him straight in the eye.

"What happened to your glasses? And to your eyes?"

Baekhyun says with furrowed eyebrows, his voice full of concern. But Kyungsoo just looked at him with his face, like he didn't even care.

"It broke, and I wasn't able to sleep"

Baekhyun suddenly remembers something and let out a small ah and signs Kyungsoo to come closer.

"I saw you yesterday walking alone, and I saw you with that jacket of yours, so I tried fooling you with falling green leaves at your head, seems like you were too-''

Before Baekhyun could continue any further, Kyungsoo eyes widen in surprise and strangle his bestfriend on his neck. Baekhyun tried to pull his arm off because he really can't breath. Kyungsoo lets go and covers his own face with the hoodie.

''What the hell is your problem?!''

Baekhyun says, voice hoarse. Kyungsoo glares at him and points at him like he did some kind of crime, but Baekhyun really did one. 

"You made me like this!"

Kyungsoo says and Baekhyun raises his hands up. Baekhyun widened his eyes and pointed to himself.

"Me? What did I do?"

Kyungsoo saw Jongin came in and he sees Jongin wave at him. Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he blushes furiously. There goes that feeling again. Baekhyun raises a brow an places his hands down and looks at back. Kyungsoo stands up and goes behind Baekhyun and hugs him.

"For being too cute"

Kyungsoo says out of nowhere and hugs him even tighter. Baekhyun was flattered for a moment but this is just killing him. Baekhyun tries to stop him but Kyungsoo just got even tighter. 

"Kyungsoo, p-please I c-cant breath!"

Baekhyun says, struggling. Kyungsoo realizes and stops and he turns, seeing Jongin exactly behind him.  Jongin smiles at him and drapes his arm around him. Kyungsoo, trying to stop from pushing him, was just looking at the ground, trying to control himself. Maybe this is what Sehun felt when Kyungsoo does this things to him back in middle school. Must've hard a lot when Kyungsoo rejected him in a painful way.

"So, what did you do yesterday?"

I killed you by headlocking you and stabbing you at your head on a game. It was fun.

Kyungsoo thought. But he looked up, trying to remain calm, which he succeeded. Kyungsoo could still feel that his cheeks are hot, but not like before. Kyungsoo looks at him and he regrets it. Seeing his face close to his made his heart beat abnormally. Kyungsoo moves Jongin arms off him, he needs to stop this feeling. But he can't, now that he realized it. But he still needs to. Kyungsoo excuses himself and walks off the room, there's still time before classes start. Kyungsoo could see that Jongin was sad. He frowned when Kyungsoo left the room. He thought that maybe Kyungsoo was avoiding him.

Kyungsoo puts his hoodie over head and walks on the hallway of the school, planning to go on the roof top. He walks there and didn't even bother hearing the others whispers. He just continued walking, then after some time,  he is soon sprinting his way to the roof top. 

He just needed to calm himself first.

-

Kyungsoo sits on the floor, and moves off his hood. His all alone now. The sky is cloudy, and it was windy as well. He sighs and rests his head against the wall, looking above the sky. Its quite refreshing here. And he could see the city below him, and yellow, orange and brown leaves flew through the air. He takes his phone from his pocket and sees a message, two of them.

'From: Baekhyun
To:Kyungsoo

Wut d fk? Y chu leave? Classes r going to start and I will need to copy ur notes laterzzzz -_-'

Kyungsoo glares at the message. Baekhyun is such a good friend (insert sarcasm here). Kyungsoo scoffs and reads the next message, and it was from Jongin.

'From: Jongin
To:Kyungsoo

Is something wrong? Why are you avoiding ever since Saturday? Did I do something wrong?'

Kyungsoo frowns at the message. He needs to stop this. He should stop Jongin from doing this. But he would spread the picture. Kyungsoo groans in frustration and looks at the time. Classes are going to start soon. But it can wait right? He'll just comeback when lunch break starts. He tucks his phone inside his pocket and yawns. He felt sleepy. Well he wouldn't be? Staying up all night will surely make you look like a panda. Now he looks like Tao, he thinks and then he smiles sleepily and yawns again, and he places his hood overhead again, and folds his arms in front of his chest. Then he hears someone sigh and his eyes widen. Who then stands up and looks at the corner, seeing Sehun there, looking at the sky. He frowns and he decides to talk to him. 

"Hey"

He says and Sehun looks around and sees Kyungsoo and smiles at him. Kyungsoo could just feel his heart ache. Sehun tried to forget all those things. Well he didn't but he overcome it. He talked to his best friends ever since they saw each other at college. And good thing he was smiling again. Kyungsoo steps in and walks closer to Sehun, who was sitting down. Sehun pats the floor beside him, signing him to go and have a seat. Kyungsoo follows and sits beside him and looks at the sky.

"Can't believe that your cutting classes"

Sehun says, and Kyungsoo looks at him. He saw Sehun looking back at him and he rolls his eyes and shoves his arm on Sehun, and he laughs a little.

"Well, just this once"

Kyungsoo says and they both stare at each other, and laughs. Just like old times. Sehun moves his hood off his head and ruffles his hair. He still got this habit.

"You don't have your glasses today huh"

Sehun says and rests his head against the wall and looks at Kyungsoo's pocket and takes his phone. Kyungsoo tries to stop him but Sehun blocks him by raising his phone at the air. Kyungsoo pouts and rests his head to the wall. Then he looks at Sehun, who was looking at the wallpaper. Oh , he forgot to change that.

"You still have this?"

Sehun says, smiling at the phone. Kyungsoo smiles as well, he expected that Sehun would react badly, but he just remained calm. Kyungsoo leans over to him, his head already at Sehun's shoulder. 

"You still look the same Kyungsoo"

Sehun says and points at it, and chuckles softly. Kyungsoo glares at him and points at Sehun on the picture.

"Well you look old now"

Kyungsoo says, and Sehun scoffs and drapes his arms around Kyungsoo. Sehun pushes the camera icon and raises it at the air. 

"Hey lets take a picture"

Sehun says while looking at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo takes it from Sehun this time and he raises it. 

"This time, I'm holding it"

Kyungsoo says, darting his tongue out. Sehun just laughs at him and agrees. They both posed. Sehun's arm draped around Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo grinning widely that it made his eyes crinkle, and Sehun pouting. Kyungsoo laughed a second when he saw Sehun doing that, and Sehun just glared at him, and they proceeded, Kyungsoo snapping his picture. But before a second the camera takes a picture, Sehun kisses Kyungsoo's cheek and Kyungsoo's face was shocked. And as soon as it was taken, Kyungsoo held his cheek and glares at Sehun who was laughing hysterically.

"You kept kissing my cheek back then! Revenge!"

Sehun says and he fist pumps to the air. Kyungsoo remembered it again and he tickled Sehun at his side, and he remembered as well that this was the most ticklish spot of Sehun, and Sehun tried to push Kyungsoo away while laughing. Sehun's laugh was contagious so he laughed as well and soon he stopped and they both held their stomachs, and complained that it hurts. They went back to their position and looked at the picture that was taken, and Sehun just had to cover his mouth to hold back his laughter. Kyungsoo was going to delete it but Sehun stops him by taking his phone and sets it as his wallpaper screen.

"I dare you to keep this picture for a week as your wallpaper"

Sehun says and he was going to give it, but he moves it away. Kyungsoo glares at him and sighs.

"Okay"

Kyungsoo says and Sehun smiles and gives it back. Kyungsoo opened his phone and saw his wallpaper. He couldn't help it to be embarrassed. But he still needs to just keep it for a week. Nothing bad will happened right? After that, they both looked at the sky, exhausted already. Kyungsoo's eyes are getting heavy. Then he yawns, resting his head on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun got a bit uncomfortable at first, but he let Kyungsoo to. Well, he looked tired with those eye bags of his. Then Sehun heard Kyungsoo's breathing, and he looks at the older, who already fell asleep. Sehun takes out his phone and takes a picture of them.

"Haha, so cute"

Sehun says as he looks at the picture, and he noticed that Kyungsoo shifts a little, so he stills and he rests his head against the wall. He'll just sleep as well, because maybe he'll just wake Kyungsoo up if he moved.

-

"Where the is he"

Jongin says as the bell rings, its already lunch break. He could still see Kyungsoo's bag on his chair. And he sees Luhan alone as well, and Sehun was nowhere to be found. Luhan looked around, and Jongin could see that he was looking for Sehun. Jongin could just talk to Luhan right now, but now, he was looking for Kyungsoo. He doesn't know why he would rather find Kyungsoo than talking to Luhan right now, which is the best choice but he needed go find Kyungsoo first, maybe something bad happened to him. But Luhan sees him and goes to him.

"Hey, wanna go to the cafeteria together?"

Luhan says to Jongin. And Jongin felt like he could just die from happiness that his crush asked him. But Jongin needed to find Kyungsoo. He just needed to. But Luhan is looking at him with those deer like eyes and with his cherry lips curled up into a smile. He wanted to go with Luhan, but there's Kyungsoo. He doesn't know who to pick. But Kyungsoo just became his fake boyfriend to make Luhan his right? So why not go with Luhan instead than finding Kyungsoo? But maybe something bad happened to him. He was gone for an hour. He can go with Luhan any other day, but this time, Luhan is the one asking. 

How about I'll go with Luhan? Well, why won't I?

-

A/N: Hey guys, Im here!!!! -flails arms around idiotically-

Lel sorry for this short chapter, Im too lazy to type more xD

AND THANKS AGAIN, GUYS! 

I ALWAYS GRIN LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN I WALK ON THE STREET WITH THE PHONE IN MY HANDS, AND PEOPLE WOULD JUST THINK I'M CRAZY xD

xD story of my life :P ANYWAYS~ Bye guys! Thank you so much <3