Chapter 8

To Have Him

A/N: Why did I come back you ask? Lets just talk about this later and read this chapter first :D

Oh yeah and this is has mentions of xD but no, its not M xD

-

 "I thought you were going to make the move right?"

The other one hiss on the other line, making the older shout back at response.

"Shut up! Its hard to have his attention when he is with your target all the time"

The older gripped his phone tightly, waiting for a response. But after a few seconds, he could just hear a beep from the phone. He curses and throws his phone across the room, not minding if it breaks. 

He doesn't know anymore if he could do this. He really wants to quit. But if he doesn't then everything screws up.

-

Jongin slowly opens his eyes as the sunlight hits his face and the first thing that he does was to reach for the curtains and close it. He goes back to his previous position and he was going to hug the pillow.. or anything that he hugged when he was asleep. He hugs it again he snuggles with it, his eyes were closing slowly. Whatever what he was hugging was definitely warm, and because of the blanket that was wrapped around it, Jongin couldn't distinguish what it was.

But then it moves, making Jongin's eyes shot open. He remembers that he doesn't usually hug pillows. So he was greeted by a sleeping Kyungsoo right in front of his face.

"Did you just blush?"

Jongin joked, making Kyungsoo flustered.

"No I didn't!"

Kyungsoo punched his chest, but its not effective at all. Jongin smirked and leaned closer to Kyungsoo. But what he receives was one strong punch from Kyungsoo. And then he just remembers that everything turns black after that.

He swore to never joke around with Kyungsoo, never again.

He blinks, not being able to move at all. Kyungsoo lightly grumbling and scrunching his face.

"Im sorry Jongin.."

Kyungsoo murmurs at his sleep, hugging Jongin and placing his head on his chest. 

"Wake up..."

Kyungsoo says, hugging him even tighter. Jongin gulps and he wanted to get off him. But he instead hugs him back and his hair. Jongin places his chin on Kyungsoo's head. Maybe he could just sleep again. He closes his eyes and he kisses his head to make the older comfortable.

"Im right here hyung"

Jongin says, and Jongin didn't know that Kyungsoo smiled.

-

"Where are they?"

Chen asks, looking around the classroom. Xiumin leans to his right hand frowns. They just sit there like nothing even happened. Tables where used as shields and paper balls were scattered. All the students in the classroom acted like they were having a war. Neckties on their heads and bandanas tied around their necks. But of course, rich kids were just on one corner, rolling their eyes as they talk about how hard their life is. 

"I don't know"

Xiumin says. And suddenly someone places a hand on his shoulder making his head turn and look who it was. It was Kris. He closes his mouth to stifle his laughter. But Chen was laughing already like a maniac. Kris's pants wasn't on, and the thing is that he was wearing a My Little Pony boxers.

"Why the are you not wearing your pants on?"

Chen laughs, and Kris looks at him with a judgmentally, raising one brow.

"Because I am the captain of the blue team, and I need you guys to—"

Before he continues further, someone throws a paper ball at him, and the other two stops from laughing as Kris suddenly falls to the ground, both of them looking who threw it. They hear someone squealing like a girl somewhere at the room, and it was coming from below one table. Someone goes out the table and fist pumps to the air, and it shows Tao, jumping and a big smile on his face, and they hear claps and cheers coming from Tao's team.

"Captain down, I repeat, captain down!"

Tao says, giving a thumbs up to his team. But he didn't see Chen and Xiumin laughing and taking a photo of a man wearing a Barbie printed boxers. And when they looked at the photo it was Tao with his I-am-so-happy look with the boxers.

This what happens when the teacher is absent.

-

Waking up was awkward. 

When they hear a loud bam! at the main door of the house, they woke up and before they could even react on what the heck were they doing, they could say that the person behind that door is really impatient. They could already imagine the door breaking because they could here kicking and shouting outside the door. They ran after it, Jongin stumbling and Kyungsoo's face meeting the ground, they were able to open the door.

And it wasn't only one man.

There were ten of them.

"Did you guys just had ?"

Tao says out of the blue, making Jongin and Kyungsoo wear their disgusted faces.

"No!"

-

"What made you guys go right in here early in the morning?"

Jongin grumbles, hugging the cushion even tighter from the couch. There were all on the living room, some of them on the floor. Sehun coughs and points at the clock. Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at the time and their eyes widen.

"Afternoon"

Sehun says, nodding and sighing.

"Everyone thought you guys had because you guys are not like on school, and we came here to congratulate you guys"

Chanyeol says, smiling from ear to ear. Baekhyun punched Chanyeol at the stomach.

"But it turns out to be.. this"

Baekhyun says, disappointment evident based on the tone. Kyungsoo wanted to stand up and punch him so hard that would send him flying to the moon. But Jongin stopped him, making Kyungsoo sit back and raise his middle finger.

"So what're we going to do then?"

Luhan says, placing his head on Sehun's shoulder. 

"You guys can still and we can still congratulate you when you guys go out of the room"

Tao says, and everyone gave him a look.

"What's with you with ?"

Suho asks, disgusted.

"Lets just go out today, since its friday"

Yixing says, and Kris nods.

"Well, school is already over, why not?"

-

They ended up playing laser tag, because that's what Yixing suggested. But of course, they would eat out first. So they were at a limo, all 12 of them. Because duh, Suho. 

The others were talking what restaurant are they going to eat. While there were that people opening the window and winking at the girls outside and they would often hear squeals. 

"Call me"

Chen says, blowing a kiss on one girl. But Xiumin frowns and sits beside him, muttering curses. Luhan was beside him and he kept patting his back.

"Its ok, someday he'll understand"

Luhan says, giving him a reassuring smile. While Xiumin nods, but there was still a frown on his face. Luhan sighs taking out his phone and he goes to the photos. 

"Maybe this will make you better"

Luhan shows him different kinds of memes. Since Luhan often saves memes at his phone, he thinks its funny and maybe it will lighten up his mood. And mission complete, Xiumin does laugh. He smiles at every picture and laughs at it. Sometimes, when Luhan is sad, Xiumin is right there, comforting him. Now Xiumin is the one with a frown on his face, so Luhan is right there, returning him the favor. Even until now, Xiumin comforts Luhan. Since Luhan has one big problem these days, they often talk at the phone secretly before they sleep.

But they kept it a secret away from everyone. Since maybe Luhan would get in trouble. Xiumin smiles when he closes Luhan's phone, but he looks at behind Luhan's phone, only seeing it cracked. 

"What happened?"

Xiumin asks, voice low. Luhan presses his lips up into a thin line.

"I can't take it anymore.."

Luhan says, sighing. Xiumin bites his lower lip and takes something at his pocket, revealing his phone. He removes his phone cover and lends it to Luhan with a smile on his face.

"Here, you should put your phone a cover you know"

Xiumin says, but Luhan refuses.

"But, how about you?"

Luhan asks, and Xiumin scoffs.

"Hey, don't worry about me"

Xiumin takes Luhan's phone and puts the phone cover on.

"I have another pair of that on my house"

Xiumin gives it to Luhan.

"We will have matching phone cases"

Xiumin winks, making Luhan chuckle.

"Thanks hyung"

-

A/N: REALLY SHORT UPDATE. BUT WHO CARES.

I didn't leave or anything, well almost.

Its just I dont care anymore :P

Because its just ty problems at life

and even though I come back, my days are counted

So i'll make the best of it (Y)

ANYWAYS

wth am I saying on leaving Kaisoo?

Kaisoo is Love,

Kaisoo is Life

And one day, It'll be real :'<<

Sorry for mistakes though xDDDDD I really am a y at writing. But who cares? I do.