Chapter 5.5

To Have Him

"Uh, Kai? Still there?"

Jongin snaps back to reality, causing him to flinch and look at Luhan. Luhan smiles even wider when he finally gained his attention. Jongin bites his lower lip and pats Luhan back. Maybe he can talk to Luhan some other time.

"I still need to find Kyungsoo, Luhan, so I-"

Jongin was cut off when Luhan wraps his hand on Jongin's making him lose his train of thought. 

"Please?"

Luhan asks, with a cute pout. Jongin gulps the lump on his throat and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Plus, we don't talk that much, maybe this could be our chance, right?"

Luhan says, already pulling Jongin out. But Jongin stops, making Luhan stop as well and look at him, his brows furrowed in confusion. Jongin removes his hand slowly, and gives him a sad look.

"Im sorry, but I got to go, lets go next time, yea?"

Jongin says and he slips past him and makes a run for it. He doesn't know why he did that, that was his chance to talk to him already. But he thinks that needs Kyungsoo first before Luhan before he can talk to his crush. Crush? He felt his heart fluttering every time he thinks of Luhan, even when he sees Luhan and he smiles at Jongin, he could just jump in joy and scream that senpai noticed me. But now, even though he thinks of him, its just not the same. And him being his crush? It doesn't sound right anymore. 

Jongin runs even faster, looking at every place he could find Kyungsoo. But he didn't know Luhan at the back, looking at him incredulously. Luhan rolled his eyes and scoffs, turning around.

-

"Soo, its lunch break already, wake up"

Sehun says, shaking him lightly when he looked at his phone. It was past five minutes that lunch break already started. Kyungsoo flutters his eyes slowly and rubs his eyes and sits straight. He stretches and yawns, smiling sleepily at him. Sehun blushed when he saw him, standing up already, dusting off his pants. Kyungsoo follows, and yawns continuously, pouting when he rubs his eyes. Sehun turns around to cover his face but Kyungsoo pokes his back and Sehun turns around, seeing Kyungsoo grinning at him with his eyes turning into crescent moons.

"Lets go, shall we?"

Sehun says, with an expressionless face ever since he turned around. He was good at hiding his feelings ever since he was young. He was good at it, not to mention, he was a pro. But inside him, he was urging to pinch his cheeks and kiss him at his soft lips. And yes, he still have that feelings towards Kyungsoo. He stopped cutting because the main reason was really because he didn't want to see Kyungsoo looking at him with worried eyes. Ever since he had that heartbreaking event, Kyungsoo became even quieter. He blames himself for making him like that. That's why he stopped, but Kyungsoo didn't stopped acting like that, and it made him guilty. He wants to make Kyungsoo happy, not to make him stressed just because of him.

Sehun flinches, realizing that Kyungsoo was looking at him while he was thinking. He looked Sehun with curious eyes.

"Something wrong?"

He asks, but Sehun immediately shakes his head and smiles at him. But Kyungsoo still got that curious look on his eyes. Sehun gulps, and turns around, grabbing Kyungsoo's arm. Now, Sehun's back was facing him, so Kyungsoo wouldn't ask anymore question. Sehun forgot that he has Sherlock Holmes's blood, so he needs to watch out. Because maybe Kyungsoo would notice him. 

Kyungsoo wanted to ask, but he stops himself from asking, but he still got that urge to ask, but maybe Sehun will feel uneasy about it, so he shuts himself up. Kyungsoo follows him, pulling his hood overhead. As soon as they head out the door, he shuts it and turns to Kyungsoo. Sehun clicks his tongue and moves off his hood.

"Don't do that! You look good Soo, ok?"

Sehun says, and he smiles at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's cheeks turned rosy pink, and he scoffs, Sehun chuckles and ruffles his hair.

"Trust me, you look beautiful"

"You do know those kind of words doesn't make me happy at all, and plus, I'm not a girl" And I don't need those 

Kyungsoo pouts and walks away. Sehun hisses and runs after Kyungsoo, draping his arm around Kyungsoo.

"Well, you look like one"

Sehun says, looking at the elder. Kyungsoo looks at him sternly and punches Sehun's shoulder playfully, and Sehun dramatically holding his shoulder.

"Ah it hurts, so much!"

Sehun sarcastically said and he saw Kyungsoo looking at him incredulously. Sehun stops and looks back at him while they walk they're way to the cafeteria, then they slowly smile to each other, then they started laughing hysterically at the hallway, students looking at him with a curious look. Then they heard someone running behind them, and they both turned around, seeing Jongin.

"Kyungsoo-ah!"

Jongin running with a wide smile plastered on his face, and he stops, a meter away from them when he saw Sehun. Jongin's smile faltered and he looks back at Kyungsoo, not minding Sehun. But then Jongin grabs Kyungsoo away from Sehun, and he gave him a stern look. Kyungsoo blushed when he saw Jongin, looking away from the two of them. 

"Your boyfriend is waiting for you"

Jongin says at Sehun and leaves him, dragging Kyungsoo with him. Sehun rolls his eyes and sighs, and Kyungsoo looks back, seeing Sehun looking at him. Kyungsoo mouths sorry at him, and Sehun smiled in response, turning around. Then Kyungsoo looked back at the hallway, seeing Jongin with his serious face. Kyungsoo gulps, he wasn't comfortable around Jongin being like this. But it makes him happy at the same time that Jongin pulled him away and taking him with him in front of the students. 

"Was my acting good?"

Jongin says, his cold expression turning into a happy one. Kyungsoo was suppose to be happy as well, but he was stabbed mentally. 

"It was perfect"

Kyungsoo said, disappointed, but he was able to hide it with a warming smile. Then they saw someone pass them, a silhouette getting closer to them. And it was Luhan. With his head ducked down, and a gloomy aura surrounding him. Luhan passed them, not even saying hello or goodbye. 

"What's wrong with him? Is he ok?"

Kyungsoo asks, looking at Jongin. Jongin looks at him and gulps the lump on his throat. He felt guilty, because he thinks that he was the one who made him like that. Remembering what happened last time, he rejected Luhan's request. He hopes that he wasn't the one why Luhan acted like that.

"Maybe he's just having a bad day"

-

The older crosses his arms in front of his chest, looking at the younger. They talk at the toilet, locking it to avoid people to come inside.

"You need to make him yours now, ok? I'm getting annoyed"

The older said, sitting on the counter. The younger leans on the wall, then he crouches down looking at the smaller man.

"Says the one who got denied"

The younger says, rolling his eyes. The older kicks him and hisses.

"Oh really? Then what's your progress?"

The older man said, smirking at the younger. The younger darts out his tongue and takes his phone from his pocket, showing him a photo.

"Its going great"

The younger says, and the older takes his phone, looking at it.

"Keep on the good work, your doing great"

The older smirks, playing the phone on his hands.

 -

"We are going to have a talent competition at school and it is on this Friday, and I, as your teacher, will pick who will be your partner"

The teacher says, and the students jumped in joy. But there were some who just sat there, glued at the spot. Like Kyungsoo. He gaped at the teacher, shocked. He wasn't good at this kind of things, especially that when you are being watched by people, hundreds of them. It happened when he was young. He was going to sing, but when he saw the people watching them, his whole body gone limp, and his heart kept beating, nervous. When he stepped on the middle of the stage, he ended up crying and running away, hearing them laughing.

"Okay settle down, settle down"

Kyungsoo wanted to talk to his teacher if he can not participate, but then he remembers, his grades. He can't just make his grades drop because of this. Kyungsoo gulps and look at Jongin, who was unamused, leaning to his left hand. Goddamn Jongin, he was good at this kind of activities. Jongin was good at dancing, he's like ing water when he dances, so damn flexible. And y.

"Okay first partner, Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo jolts, and looks at the teacher. He gave him a pleading look not to, but the teacher smiled at him in response. The students looked at Kyungsoo intently, making Kyungsoo want to just jump out the window. He was having cold sweat and he grips the end of his table tightly, making his knuckles white. He stands up, deciding that he would tell the teacher that he wont participate, but he was cut off when the teacher continues talking.

"And Kai, because you're is good at this one, you help Kyungsoo, okay?"

The teacher says, and Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and smiles at him. Kyungsoo sat at his chair and smiled sheepishly and sat back down his chair. But the teacher remembered something and raises his index finger up.

"I'm just going to partner you guys by three people ok? So it'll be much easier"

Kyungsoo looks up, and bites his lower lip. He is only comfortable around Jongin, but if he is with someone, it'll be hard.

"So, you can add... Uh..Yixing!"

The teacher said, and the said boy looks at his partners and smiled shyly at them. Kyungsoo was ok with this actually. He knows him, he is one the guys during lunch break, but when he sits, Kyungsoo notices that he was always quiet, and he would only chuckle at the jokes that his friends told them. Kyungsoo thought that this will be easy.

-

"Hey.. Umm.. Kyungsoo?"

Yixing says, tapping at the back of Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo turns around, smiling at him.

"Yea?"

Kyungsoo asks, his bag pack slung on his shoulder. Jongin wasn't with them, they have different schedules. And Jongin was waiting at the school gate as well, so he needs to hurry up.

"When are we going to practice?"

Yixing asks, holding his bag strap tightly. Kyungsoo bites his lower lip, thinking. Then Jongin went in the room, looking curiously at the two of them.

"Jongin just wait for me outside okay?"

Kyungsoo says and Jongin smiles at him, and Yixing just stares at Jongin. Jongin notices it and he looks at him and gives him a glare. Yixing smirks at him, making Kyungsoo look at them weirdly. Are they hiding something from him? 

"You still let people call you like that?"

Yixing says and he turns around, bumping his shoulder to Jongin's purposely. Yixing opens the door and looks at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo narrows his eyes. 

"Hey, lets talk about it tomorrow, ok?"

Yixing says and he was going to close the door, but he sees Jongin still glaring at him. He hisses and waves at him.

"See you later, Jongin"

Yixing says and he closes the door, the sound of his footsteps slowly fades away. Kyungsoo looks at Jongin who was still looking at the door. Kyungsoo gulps and pats his back.

"Hey, lets go?"

Kyungsoo says, and he smiles at Jongin, just to comfort him. Jongin gives him a sad smile and he nods, following the older. They walk their way home, saying goodbyes to each other, but something is off. Jongin wasn't usually the Jongin that Kyungsoo knew because he noticed that he would always look away as they walked at the sidewalk, with his mouth shut. Jongin would usually just keep on talking to Kyungsoo over useless topics, but now, he was just quiet. Something was certainly bothering him. And it made Jongin totally affected by it.

-

A/N: IM SORRY

IM SORRRRRYYYYY (X1000000000000000000000000000000000)

I just read stories again and again, and I spent so much time at it I forgot updating this ;_;

and lurl, wtf is wrong with my stories, so many fking twists

And when I write, some random idea pops into my head, and I start writing it down

I cant update like I was suppose to because like I am working on another story, its a one-shot, and I am almost done 

-sigh- what kind of author am I -sigh- =____= (A ty one)

Once I finish that one-shot I'll be like updating like crazy as well xD

Soooo yeaaa~ maybe it'll take so many effing time writing that one-shot, and sorry if I have mistakes lurl xD

AND DAMN, SCHOOL IS NEAR ASDFGHJKL~

I should update fastaaaahhhhh :(((((((((( (But I'm lazy and I cant even reply to your comments =_=)