Chapter 4

To Have Him

Kyungsoo rolls on his bed, his blanket wrapping up his petite body. It was already morning, but he doesn't have the strength to go out. And plus, he didn't want to go out, were the birds are chirping, the sweet fragrance of the flowers that were on the air, children giggling and playing outside, and the refreshing morning breeze is just perfect, but not for Kyungsoo. He'll just rather stay inside the house, rotting at the bed, the blanket covering him and his laptop. And then there's chips by his side and and an air conditioned room is all that Kyungsoo needs to live. His head hurts from thinking yesterday, that he slept with the attire he wore yesterday.

And then he decided to sit up,not even caring if he's wearing something uncomfortable to sleep on, and his hair sticks out everywhere, and him taking his glasses on his table which was beside his bed. He stands up, going to the living room and grabs his controller. He thinks of what game would be good, then he remembers Call Of Duty, oh that's good, ver good. Good thing he remembered it, so he can kill every one thinking that they are Jongin and Sehun, who were still rampaging on his head.

-

"One down, three to go"

He says, looking at the screen seriously. He darts out his tongue in concentration and raises his glasses up. He sneaks up to another player, planning to back stab him. He hears players yelling through his headphones saying that Kyungsoo's team are dead, but there's one more. And that is Kyungsoo of course. 

"Where the is he?!"

One player says, annoyed already. Kyungsoo snickers in response, his player crouching. Then a player is just close to him, his back facing Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo takes out his knife and headlocks the player and stabs him to the head. 

"Take that Jongin"

Kyungsoo says and snickers.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ? WHO KILLED ME?!"

A player shouts and groans in frustration.

"Oh his crazy!"

A player says as Kyungsoo walks and hides behind the pillar, taking his gun. He peeks and sees a player walking around, searching for him. He aims the player but he just cant hold still.

"Hold the still!"

Kyugngsoo's brows furrow in annoyance. And the player hears, looking around if someone was shooting him. And he stops, making Kyungsoo smirk in victory. The player sees him and he was going to shoot, but Kyungsoo suddenly kills him. 

" YEAH HEADSHOT! TAKE THAT SEHUN!"

He says as he fist pumps to the air, then goes back from playing and searching for the last player.

"Oh oh oh "

The player says, kind of scared already. Kyungsoo snickers and finds him. And soon he was walking behind him, taking out his knife.

"Bye bye Luhan"

Kyungsoo says and stabs the player at the neck. Kyungsoo jumps in the air, making his controller fall on the floor. He does his victory dance with all that hip ing and with his hands showing the middle finger. But then he stops, holding his face.

"Why the hell did I say Luhan?"

Kyungsoo asks himself.

Well duh, your jealous of him.

Now he was having a battle inside his brain. 

I thought this was only between Jongin and Sehun?

Uh, excuse me, Luhan is included there.

Hey! You should be on my side!

Yea, I'm on your side, and it says here that you hate Luhan as well.

Why the would I hate him?

Because your jealous of him that Jongin loves him, I mean, duh, obvious.

Shut up! You know nothing! Peasant!

So that means you know nothing as well?

Gosh, please, just shut the up already!

I'm just telling the truth~ #haiflip

He groans in frustration and was going to storm out to his room, but he suddenly steps on his controller, making him curse again and again with him continuously jumping and holding his foot. He jumps his way to his room and he falls, his face hitting the wall, and poor glasses, broken as well.

"WHAT THE ?!"

Ahahaha! ! Karma for calling me a peasant! Well, yourself #hairflipx2

"I hate myself for being myself"


-

Kyungsoo was on his bed, an ice pack on his head. He sat there with looking at the glasses who was abused by his owner. Kyungsoo had a bath already, that's why his hair was still dripping wet. He sighs and he lays down to his bed. He takes the ice pack off and rubs his forehead who was hit. 

He sighs and looks up on his ceiling and frowns. Sehun. Gosh Sehun. He was really making Kyungsoo uncomfortable that he knew that Kyungsoo was with Jongin. Kyungsoo thought of how Sehun reacted when he heard Kyungsoo have a boyfriend. He probably was angry at Kyungsoo. Because this was why they're friendship fell apart. And poor Baekhyun didn't know a thing.

It was back at middle school. When Sehun and Kyungsoo was all alone outside school and waiting for Baekhyun to come out. They talked about Pokemon, because it was a hit back at their days. It was winter when it happened, snowing. Some kids running around the streets and throwing snowballs to each other, laughing when they get hit. And back at this time, Kyungsoo was still with his ignorant parents and thats why he was shivering like crazy and Sehun was with his warm jacket and he was even with a scarf. 

Sehun frowns at him and while Kyungsoo was at the middle of talking Sehun suddenly takes off his scarf and puts it on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo got shock all of a sudden and he was going to remove it, but Sehun stops him and smiles at him warmly.

"Its ok, keep it, as a gift from me"

Kyungsoo blushes and covers his mouth with the scarf. Kyungsoo wasn't wearing glasses at that time. 

"Gift? Why?"

"Just felt like it"

"Psh"

Kyungsoo hugs Sehun and pats his back and stands back and smiles at him.

"Thank you so much"

Kyungsoo says while Sehun was blushing so much from what Kyungsoo did. Kyungsoo panics because he sees Sehun blushing again and standing there, and he wasn't moving at all. This always happens when Kyungsoo hugs him, whispers at his ear or anything when he gets close to Sehun. Kyungsoo waves his hands on Sehun's gaze and he still didn't move at all, making Kyungsoo place his hands on Sehun's shoulders and shaking him. 

"Sehun! Sehun I'm sorry!"

Kyungsoo says while Sehun snaps and holds Kyungsoo's wrist to make him stop. Kyungsoo stops, but Sehun doesn't stop from holding him. Sehun sighs deeply with furrowed eyebrows and looks at Kyungsoo with his cheeks rosy pink. Sehun looks at his lips, at those plushed cherry lips. Sehun snarls and tightens his hold on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo winces in pain but Sehun still held him there.

"Kyungsoo"

Sehun says seriously and he looks at Kyungsoo, which he looked back. Kyungsoo looks at him with wide innocent eyes. Kyungsoo blinks and he tilts his head to the side, making Sehun crazy inside.

"Kyungsoo, Look... I need to tell you something"

Sehun looks down at his boots and closes his eyes. He looks up to Kyungsoo with one eye open, and he was still smiling. Sehun just cant take anymore, so he confesses.

"I love you Soo, I love you so much that every time, every where your there in my head, and I always think of you always that it makes me crazy for one whole year so can you please be my boyfriend?"

Sehun says so fast but Kyungsoo heard it clearly. And it made Kyungsoo's smile fell. His eyes widen in horror because well, he was homophobic and straight. Kyungsoo slaps him out of nowhere and pushes him off. Sehun hold his cheek and he was going to say sorry, but Kyungsoo was already running away, not crying, but surprised of the sudden change of events.

-

Kyungsoo gulps uneasily and gets dressed, well, he was really stressed of remembering that.And after days when he did that, Sehun became even quieter and he started to cut too. Kyungsoo was so guilty at that time that he done that to his best friend. And its suprising that Sehun followed Kyungsoo to the college. Well, Kyungsoo isn't sure if he did follow him, but he just got a feeling. Well, he has Sherlock Holmes's blood, and whenever he helps people figuring out things, he helps a lot. Well that was a joke but the figuring out part was real. And thats why Kyungsoo was also smart too.

Kyungsoo goes out with the jacket's hood on his head with his jeans on. He needs to go out, its just to bored to stay inside for some reason. He starts walking and looks down, not even caring if people who pass by gave him curious glances. He tucks his hands inside his pocket, kicking all the dry leaves that were left scattered on the ground. And, oh, it was autumn already. Kyungsoo looks up and sees the leaves starts to go brown, some being flown to the air. Kyungsoo felt something landed on his head, and took it. A green leaf. What the heck? Why would that fall down? Kyungsoo stops and looks at the tree curiously. It must be drunk. (Yep, Kyungsoo logic)

He sighs and continues walking, curiously looking at leaf. He takes a brown leaf from a tree and he holds the both of them. The green leaf on his left hand, and the brown leaf on his right. He frowns at the green leaf, and looks around, seeing almost the leaves brown. Kyungsoo thinks this green leaf is special. He's all alone. While this brown one has so many friends. While the other one is alone. Like him. He's just alone as well. But what makes him special? Because he's different than others? Kyungsoo looks at the brown leaf and another leaf fell down on his palm. Another green one? What the? Is someone trolling him? He looks back and sees there were no one behind his back. He turns in front and continue looking at the three leaves. There must be a lot of trees that were drunk eh? (Kyungsoo logic strikes again, what a genius person)

He eyes the green leaf that only appeared now, and raises a brow. And who could be this leaf be? Kyungsoo bites his lower lip and looks at the leaf. Is someone like him? Or did he change someone? But who then? He walks faster, his feet only guiding him. Jongin? Nah, not him. He's like the others. And plus, he has the same color of this brown leaf, totally like the others. Get it? (Bad joke)

But the others can change right? Like Kyungsoo? Who is special? All alone? But Jongin has tons of friends. Wait, does he? He's popular at school right? I mean, he's the player of the school, well not anymore, but everyone loves him because of his good looks, and skills at basket ball. But, Kyungsoo saw Jongin walking last time on the school when he was still that playboy in school, and he was walking, alone. Except, people were surrounding him. Not talking to him like their friends with him. Yeah, he's alone, and he only has a few friends, like Kyungsoo has only a few too. He's alone, but not like Kyungsoo. 

Because of him being so popular, people were scared to go on and talk to him. Did Jongin felt lonely? Did he wanted friends? Did he hated being popular? Nope, probably not. Getting a girlfriend every time and he changes one every week doesn't seem lonely at all. Well, maybe he is. Maybe he did felt lonely. His girlfriends only lasted a week, and its surprising that he calls them girlfriends, he doesn't even kiss them, he just drapes his arms around them and says sweet (gross) things. 

Wow, Jongin is sad. Kyungsoo realized it. Jongin was so sad. Jongin was seeking someone he could be be with. He could spend time with. He could bond with. Jongin was finding someone who could feel the same way as he does. Kyungsoo frowns and lets go of the leaves and were blown away by the wind. Kyungsoo tucks both of his hands in his pocket and kicks the scattered leaves at the ground, a frown drawn on his face. 

Now that Kyungsoo thinks of it, Jongin is even lonelier. Someone is lonelier than him. Jongin just needs someone, to take care of and wrap his arms around with and snuggle with, keeping it safe. Kyungsoo looks up, and sees the park close by and sits at the swing, swinging himself. Kids laugh around and run around in circles, and some people sitting on the bench and talking with their friends.

Kyungsoo looks around with a sad expressionless face, and looks at the sky. He sees the sun is already setting, which he got surprised about that because he thought it was still early. He rests his head on the chain holding the swing and grips the chain his holding tightly and looks at the people around. He sees a couple eating ice cream together and exchanging wide smiles. 

Jongin needs someone with him. Someone like that with him. Someone who can love him and take care of him, and won't even care if people would even judge them. Someone that can fit with Jongin perfectly. Someone small and can fit into his arms. Someone like Kyungsoo. 

And then Kyungsoo realizes just now.

That when he feels his heart pounding loudly,

When he feels butterflies in his stomach

Is all because of Jongin.

And he realizes too that,

He likes loves Jongin.

-

A/N: Gosh what's wrong with me

Someone help me

I just don't know what I wrote

And its so short, well lets face it, every chapter of mine is short

Well then... uh.. bye..

And, lol

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ME AND FOR THE VIEWS!

Even though its like 30+ subs its like special to me

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

(this is how sad my life is)

SORRY IF I HAVE SOME MISTAKES, IM JUST STUPID TO NOTICE IT xD

Then again,

I LAB U GAHYZZZZ~~~ <33