Chapter 1

To Have Him

"I need your help"

Kai says, grabbing Kyungsoo's arm as everyone leaves the room. Kyungsoo looks at him incredulously as he stuffs one more notebook at his bag while looking at him.

"On what?"

Kyungsoo asks, lifting his spectacle at the bridge of his nose. He gulps nervously as Kai removes his arm off him. Kyungsoo slung his bag pack on his shoulder and looks at Kai, who was rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"On winning Luhan's heart"

Kai says as he sits down at Kyungsoo's table. Kyungsoo just stood up and his eyes never leaving at the tanned male. Kyungsoo just scratches his head and slides his spectacle all the way up again. He nervously laughs and looks at Kai, who was waiting for an answer. And Kyungsoo was surprised too, because Kai, the player of the school, who is in love with a boy? And who everyone thought the he himself was a straight as a mighty stick, is now...gay? And its scary to think that a nerd, who everyone doesn't know his existence, is being asked by Kai, who is well-known and the player of school, one of the most good-looking people in the campus, to do him a favor.

"Even though I'm smart and all, I don't know how to win someone's heart, so its better to talk to the others than-"

Kyungsoo was cut off when Kai placed his hands on his shoulder, looking at him straight in the eye. Kyungsoo could just run away at this point, but he couldn't. He was just too surprised at the situation. Kai takes a deep sigh and bites his lower lip.

"No no, like umm... help me... by you pretending as my boyfriend.."

Kai says and gulps down the lump on his throat. Kyungsoo looks up, because Kai is inches higher than him. He looks at him with wide eyes, blinking them furiously. He looks at him incredulously, while Kai moves his hands off his shoulders and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. He looks away at Kyungsoo's gaze, blushing furiously. 

"Im sorry but.. I got to go so-"

Kyungsoo points at the door and was about to walk away but Kai stops him by grabbing his arm with pleading eyes. Kyungsoo hands was sweating already. Kai was just undeniably cute.

"Please? I know its just like our first time talking and all (even though we've been classmates for years), but I need this, please? Can you just help me for just this once?"

Kai says, his grip getting tight. Kyungsoo stays at his position, thinking if he would do this or not. Why is he even thinking about it? Kyungsoo is straight, he would never have a relationship with a guy, hell, he will never fall in love with a guy.

"I just need to get him jealous, please?"

Kai says going in front of Kyungsoo and holding both of his hands. Kyungsoo was itching to leave already, but he cant leave him, because he's looking at him with puppy eyes. It was surprising that Kai has this side.

"But K-Kai I just don't w-want to get in trouble..."

Kyungsoo stutters as he looks from below. He raises his head up, only seeing Kai smiling, oh wait, smirking as he looks at Kyungsoo. And what he said earlier was true. He became a nerd on purpose because he doesn't want to be around people and doesn't want to have trouble at all. He only wants a quiet college life, and just finish quietly and work already.

"You don't want to get in trouble eh?"

Kai says with a smug smirk as he steps closer and leans to Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo tries to back away, but Kai circles his left arm around his waist and makes them inches closer.

"Stop p-please"

Kyungsoo says as he looks away. Kai sighs deeply and clicks his tongue and hold his chin and moves it in front of him. Kyungsoo's face is really, really red at this point. 

"This is your last chance, are you going to help me? Or I'm going to force you to help me?"

Kai says huskily and leans even closer to his face. Kyungsoo couldn't even breath properly when he felt Kai's breath across his face.

"Sorry Kai but-"

He was cut off when Kai leans closer, placing his lips against him. Because of that, Kyungsoo's bag falls down from his shoulders. He  was going to move his head away but Kai's right hand holds the back of his head to lean him closer. At this point, Kyungsoo surrenders, he can't do anything at all. Even though he wants to kick him on crotch, he can't for some reason. Slowly, the hand holding his waist leaves. Then they continued kissing, and damn, Kyungsoo needed air. Then Kyungsoo heard click from afar. And they stopped, trying to catch up with their breath.

"Now will you pretend to be my boyfriend?"

Kai says, still huffing. Kyungsoo just stays still, holding his lips. It was his first time, and his first time was stolen from a man. He still can't believe all of this is happening. 

"Of course no-"

He shouted, but he was cut off when Kai showed his phone. A picture of him and Kai, kissing. Kyungsoo saw himself on the phone, his cheeks flushed rosy pink as he kissed Kai back. Oh , he didn't realize that he kissed him back. That's why Kai's left hand left his waist awhile ago and he heard a click. Wow, so smart Kyungsoo. Clap. Clap. Clap.

"If you don't then I'm going to spread this"

Kai says, smiling evilly at him. Kyungsoo stares at him, mouth gaped in horror. The Kai's smile grows even wider, then he shakes his device.

"You said you don't want to get in trouble, right?"

Kai then walks around Kyungsoo, waving the device. Kyungsoo bites his lower lip.

"Okay... OKAY! I give up! You win!"

Kyungsoo says, looking down the floor. Kai stops and clasps both of their hands together. Then Kyungsoo looks up, Kai then clicks his tongue and lifts his spectacle up and smiles. 

"See you tomorrow, honey!"

Kai says leaving the room and childishly waving him goodbye. Leaving Kyungsoo, who shouts so loud at the room, and kicks all the tables and chairs down furiously. 


-

"Morning dumb "

Baekhyun says as he walks to his chair which was in front of Kyungsoo. And Baekhyun's only his friend, and only the one who knew Kyungsoo existed. Baekhyun sits down and turns his chair and looks at Kyungsoo. 
Baekhyun's eyes widen in surprise as he saw him. All with those eye bags beneath his eyes and gosh, it was so visible!

Kyungsoo looks awfully pale today, so pale that he looks like a ghost already. He sits down at his seat quietly (more like he's already dead), his eyes glued at the floor. His glasses are all the way down at his nose, and Baekhyun got a bad feeling about it.

He remembered one day, when Kyungsoo's glasses was all the way down the bridge of his nose like today, it was a sign that something bad really happened. And he was right that time, something bad happened, which was that he cooked too much that the meat they ate became black, and Kyungsoo was so into cooking, that when he saw how much of a failure he was, he broke down crying. He cried on Baekhyun's shoulder, getting it soaked in tears on that day. 

And now, something bad happened, and it was even worse. Because Kyungsoo isn't even moving an inch at all, not even a damn millimeter. Baekhyun nervously waves his hands across his face. Still, no response. Baekhyun steps on his foot and finally, he sees Kyungsoo wincing in pain. 

"What the Baekhyun?"

Kyungsoo grimaced as he held his right foot, which was stepped on by Baekhyun. Like the friend he was, he helped him and says he was sorry, but what actually happened is Baekhyun was trying to hold his laughter as he saw him holding his own and rubbing it on circles. Kyungsoo stops, and lifts up his spectacle so he can see better and then he glares at Baekhyun who was silently laughing. Baekhyun stops and places his right arm on Kyungsoo's table and resting his head against it.

"Hey"

Baekhyun says as he looks at Kyungsoo, who was back at looking at the floor, looking dumbfounded. Baekhyun got pissed off and placed his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulders, shaking him.

"EARTH TO KYUNGSOO~~"

Baekhyun shouts at his face. And Kyungsoo just remained lifeless. Then Luhan comes in the room, smiling and everything, greeting all his classmates.Then he sees Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo sees him as well. Luhan's grin starts to grow wider and he runs to Kyungsoo, which Baekhyun got surprised because he jumped out of nowhere.

"I heard that you and Kai are already dating! Is it real?"

Baekhyun stopped as he heard that. Then Kyungsoo snaps back to reality and holds Luhan shoulders, and Baekhyun, with his hands up, shocked. Because Baekhyun, who is trying to make Kyungsoo gay like him, finally became one. Well, thats what he thinks.

"No-"

Kyungsoo got cut off when someone covers his mouth, and it ends up being Kai. Kyungsoo tries to move his hand off when suddenly Kai got close to his ear.

"I'll show them the picture so shut it"

Kai whispers at Kyungsoo's ear, then he nods. Kai smiles and then gave Kyungsoo a back hug, and Kyungsoo forced a smile as well. 

"Yep, we're official!"

Kyungsoo says, and he holds Kai's arms which was hugging him. Baekhyun gasps and squeals in joy.

"Im so proud of you Kyungie~"

Baekhyun says, and Luhan smiles. Luhan reached out for a handshake and Kyungsoo was going to, when Kai immediately stops him and handshakes Luhan instead.

"Congrats guys!"

Luhan says, and then he moves his hands off him. Luhan suddenly remembered something and points at Kyungsoo and Kai.

"We can have a double date then!"

Luhan says, clasping both of his hands together. Kai's smile fell but he just nods so he wouldn't notice. Well, Kyungsoo notices and gripped Kai's arm tightly. 

"Who are you coming with?"

Kai croaked, voice hoarse already. Kyungsoo got worried so he gave him a reassuring squeeze and whispers him to "keep yourself together" and gave him a small thumbs up. Kai just nodded in response and forced a smile.

"Sehun!"

As Luhan said that, the bell rung, and he runs to his seat, and looks at the two of them.

"This Saturday!"

He shouts, and looks in front. Kai then unwraps his hands and lifelessly went to his seat. Kyungsoo was going to make him feel better, but Kai was just too hurt, so maybe this isn't a good idea at all. Kyungsoo just sighs and lifts his spectacle up and scratches his head. Today is Tuesday, so they have time to prepare. Then suddenly his phone rung on his pocket, good thing it was on silent. He took it from his pocket and places it beneath his table and opens it.

One notification, he pushes it. It was a message. He opens it and it was from and Unknown number.

'From: Unknown Number
To:Kyungsoo

Hey, Soo, Kai here, just testing out if I got the correct number'

Kyungsoo's eyes widen in shock. How did he know it was his number? And what the hell? Soo? He blushes at the nickname he had gotten. He then types him a response.

'From: Kyungsoo
To: Kai

How the hell did you got my number?'

Kai smirks and replies.

'From: Kai
To:Kyungsoo

I have my sources ;)'

-

A/N: lol I so much k bai :D

And sorry if I have some mistakes (probably I have some)