Kyungsoo

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ready to die,Lulu."Baekhyun joke and earn a smack on the head by Luhan.

"Don't joke about this we're not going to die.Atleast not you and Kyungsoo."Luhan said muttering the last part.

"Loosen up Lu."Baekhyun say patting his back.

Luhan roll his eye as he walk toward the door,followed by a grinning Baekhyun.

They swiftly went inside ,the door lead to the kitchen and damn it was pack here.The music are blasting very loudly and there sweaty body grinding on each other everywhere.Eww.

"Lu don't you think we stood out with this clothes."Baekhyun whisper.They are wearing a butler looking suit and everyone in this room are between half and a freaking mess so they kinda stood out a little.

"WHAT!!"

"DONT YOU THINK WE STAND OUT TOO MUCH WITH THIS CLOTHES." Baekhyun scream and some of them look at us.Luhan give Baekhyun a glare and he just grin in respond.

"Come here."luhan say as he pull Baekhyun away. 

It was dark at the front only some neon light and disco light are on.So both of them make sure to be careful not to slip and cause a ruckus although they doubt a simple slip will do anything.

Luhan drag Baekhyun upstair and knock on a door ,when he heard no respond he twist the knobe and when in.

"What are you doing?"Baekhyun ask.

Luhan went to the closet and open it.He took a look at each clothes and choose a plain shirt and jeans and throw it to Baekhyun."Wear those."He demand.

"Why??"

"Just wear it we won't stand out to much."Luhan said as he proceed to search for his own clothes.

He pull another plain shirt and some skinny jeans .He take off his shirt and put the plain Tee on.The clothes were'n his size so the skinny look like a baggy jean and the shirt were hanging loosely at his body.He decide to ditches the jean and wear the black pants from his before uniform.

They were done changing.

"Baek how come thos jeans look fit on you but look lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter