Dont die

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo get down from the bed dragging the blanket along to cover up his bruise body.He open up the huge wadrobe and pull an oversize shirt and a short .he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

It been two week but Jongin didn show any sign of killing him yet just constantlly him everyday.Kyungsoo did try to escape but he get caught and Jongin hit him hard.

He had enough of the ,he felt so disguist.He want to runaway.He want to die,'Jongin get bored already and kill me.'

He open the shower and let the water mix with his tear.

-

"Are you guys really gonna do it?"xiumin ask.He was damn worry.

Luhan nod and smile,his wound was not fully heal but he can move and that good enough for him.Baekhyun wound leg already heal since it just a shot on a leg and it barely damage anything.

"But Luhan you arent fully heal yet.Let just wait a little bit more till it heal."

"No Xiumin if I waited another day Kyungsoo might be kill."

Ximin bit his lip and park at the van.

"Take this but I wouldn recommend you to use it against an alpha .You would seriously be label as terrorist if you do."Xiumin said giving them each a gun.

"how much bullet is in here?"Baekyun ask.

"ten."

"Is it enough?"

"Are you seriously gonna use it."Xiumin turn around shock ,dont his little speech scare them at all.

"Duh what else would you give us this gun then."Baekhyun shrugged like it th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter