Lie

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo ran his hand through his hair, messing it up even more. He doesn’t know whether to feel relieve that his hyungs are safe or feel like that once again he let himself get caught by Kai.  But one thing he know is that he feel so bored, spending day after day in Kai’s bedroom doesn’t do justice to Kyungsoo sun loving self. Not mention Kai doesn’t even have a window in his room. Come on Kai!! You’re a wolf not a vampire. Geez.

He gets off from Kai’s bed and went to the bathroom. He checks himself in the mirror.

Now Kyungsoo may not be the best looking between the three of them but he knows that he is goddamn attractive and that’s a fact. But now he looks worse than Baekhyun when he is on his period. Kyungsoo soft milky skin was beginning to fade, it look pale and almost look colourless. His eye were red and puffing which is weird because he doesn’t remember crying that much. Kyungsoo sigh. “That , the least he could do is let me see the sun.” He grabs Kai’s moisturizer and rubs it to his face not caring if Kai would be mad for touching his stuff.

Kyungsoo isn’t fragile but his skin is sensitive. He stay inside one day and then boom he look like a pale ghost so Kyungsoo always take a walk or just do yoga at their backyard just to keep his skin colour. And the best thing is no matter how long he stay outdoor he won’t be tan just get a badly sunburn that’ll hurt for days.

Yeah the universe doesn’t want him to be manly. He can’t even grow a beard and his leg is almost hairless.

“I want to ing get out!!” Kyungsoo whine, plopping himself on the bed. He was bored and there’s nothing he could do in here.

The doors open and he was expecting to see Hongbin, Kai’s sweet of a butler to bring him his food but what he didn’t expect was Kai himself with his casual clothing and cocky smirk on.

Kai was all smiles and that’s creep Kyungsoo out because three day ago he was being angry and throwing stuff.

“Why are you all smiley and ?” Kyungsoo spat.

“Why do you look like ?” Kai spat back.

“Whose fault do you think this is? I want to go out Kai, I don’t care if it just your backyard but I swore if I keep staying in this room I’ll turn into a blood monster.” Kyungsoo ruffle his hair in frustration to proof his point.

“Put on some decent cloth and follow me.” Kai said and Kyungsoo just stare at him like he was the dumbest creature on earth.

“Why aren’t you moving?” Kai ask.

“I don’t know if you just hit your head or plain dumb because just so you know you had kidnapped me and lock me up in your room for a few days, that even my skin are starting to lost it colour.”

Kai think for a moment and he want to curse to himself for forgetting about it. He went to his wardrobe and grab the smallest pair of shirt he got and his skinniest jeans and throw it at Kyungsoo. “Ten minutes.” Kai said before closing the room door.

~

After he’s done washing himself, kyungsoo just sit on the bed waiting for Kai because well the door is lock. It always had been lock.

He is wearing Kai’s clothes and yeah it’s big but not to saggy.

The door open. “Come on.” Kai call and Kyungsoo gets up and walk toward him. He was excited and can’t wait to get outside. Seeing the open door make him just one to push Kai and run out but he know he’s going to get caught again so he ignore the idea.

~

“Where are you going to take me?” Kyungsoo ask with monotone voice, he want to hide his interest because actually he is hella excited. He was riding a car and this is the first time. Well, the first time is when he get kidnapped but he didn’t really en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter