Bipolar

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you bringing me to your house…”

“Cause you only got to option stay alone or stay with me?”

“Why should I stay alone? Where’s  Kyungsoo and Luhan hyung.” Baekhyun ask.

“Kyungsoo is Kai’s mate and Luhan is at sehun and you’re are gonna be my mate.”Chanyeol say grinning like an idiot he is. Baekhyun doesn’t react like luhan simply because he doesn’t know that Kai’s is forcing Kyungsoo and Baekhyun is an idiot.

“Who say I wanna be your mate giant. I’m staying alone”

“Well you did break the vase. It cost a fortune yknow.”Chanyeol said and Baekhyun pale.

“How much does it cost?”Baekhyun ask.

“1 million USD about 2 billion won.”

“Oh mai gawt so much money for a replica.”Baekhyun say fanning himself and Chanyeol note how Baekhyun knows it was a replica.

“So in order to pay it be my mate.”Chanyeol said holding Baekhyun hand.

“You call me a . You say ty wasn’t your type.” Baekhyun say eyebrow raise.

“Now you’re my and my type is my .”He say.

“I don’t even understand half of it.” Baekhyun say leaning back at the chair and close his eye to rest. He doesn’t want to be mate, he like but he don’t like to be bound. ‘Whatever I’ll just runaway at some point. I mean we.’

~

Baekhyun get off the car follow by chanyeol and then the maid start to gather forming a line like wow. What is this for?

Baekhyun awkwardly bow when every maid start bowing and Chanyeol just smirk at how the sassy guy look super awkward right now.

~

Chanyeol doesn’t wake up yet so Baekhyun decide to go to the kitchen to prepare some food for his growling stomach. There where she met Sooyoung the cook, who offer to cook but Baekhyun decide he should help a little bit.

So here he is cutting a carrot before popping it in the soup as he was instruct by Sooyoung.

“Baekhyun cut the spinach and then you’re done. I’m going to grab something. Watch the soup okay.” She said before dashing off leaving Baekhyun.

“Ok.”Baekhyun say putting the spinach on the cutting board as he chops it finely.

Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter