Cruel

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was at the dining table with Sehun sitting across him so he kind of feel awkward.

Luhan look at the breakfast in his plate but did not touch it cause somehow it seems inedible or is it just wolf food.Its tasteless porridge and he don't know what the black thing is . 

'Did he cook this."Luhan mutter really slow but Sehun still can catch cause well he's not human.

Also the fact that the mansion is lack of servant like last night  make him curious.

"Sehun~shi ,umm where the hell is all the servant."Luhan said starting the sentences formally but ending  it with a curse cause why not?

"My mom sent them home."Sehun state and continue to chew the thing. He been chewing that piece for five minute now. He can't believe Taemin told his dad about Luhan and cause of that his dad ask all the servant to take vacation for two week as a punishment. Like seriously dad just take the WiFi like you use to do cause I got mobile data now. So basically this mansion is servant free . There still a few guard from  the security team but guard don't cook and I need food. 

"Why?"

Sehun stay silence and somehow he got a hint on why Taemin do  that." Its your punishment isn't it"Luhan ask smirking cockily.

Seeing the guy didn't react make Luhan want to more. "You're a momma boy aren't ya."Luhan said.

Sehun grab the fork and throw it to luhan but luckily Luhan dodge that. Really lucky cause Sehun throw it a lil bit to hard that it was stuck to the chair and Luhan was about to piss his pant but he cover it with his signature grin and continue to dig his grave dipper.

"aw mommy boy mad?" Luhan coo pouting and blinking his eye cutely and sehun throw the spoon and Luhan get up to doge it and run to the kitchen.

. "Hahaha you miss sehunie." Luhan say hidding behind the kitchen pillar. Sehun roll his eye at Luhan childishness and continue eating his so called food. 

Luhan pick up his plate and proceed to pick Sehun plate too earning a glare from him. "I'm not finish.''

"Yeah ..We both know this is inedible so I'm going to cook real food. Wait a minute kay..."Luhan said walking to the kitchen.

"I present to you human style breakfast ."Luhan say earning a glare from Sehun.Yeah so Sehun can't cook big deal.He was a snobby rich Alpha with hell lot of servant. He don't need cooking.

Luhan place  the omelet down and  grab Sehun glass to pour the orange juice after he done pouring his own.Sehun stare at luhan as luhan pour his juice.Luhan who notice his gaze wink and smirk "Wae ?Did I dazzle you?"Luhan ask handing the glass. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter