I'm gonna die

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walk in there swiftly while his finger tracing the wall. The room that he walk in was probably a gallery or more like a mini museum fill with some antique stuff, painting and some sculpture. Unlike Luhan who do his job as fast as possible Baekhyun take his time with examine the room and looking around. Looking through the wardrobe and such. He just carefree.

"Wow pretty." He mutter as he lift up a coral blue mix with a tint of dark blue vase. Just by touching it Baekhyun know that it cost a fortune the texture and weight give it away easily. Baekhyun doesn't show but he actually had a soft spot for art, antique and stuff. He just like it, he often read about it in books but this is the first time touching the original. He just like how every piece of art mean something.

Another vase catch Baekhyun attention and he went to it ,he gently hold it. It was a  small vase the size of both of his hand, with a picture of lotus and  dragon on it. He think the name of this thing was dragon lotus.It was made at 1700. He think it probably cost about 30 million dollar or so. Just by looking he know that it was from china and indeed the most expensive vast in whole China. He place  a finger inside the vase to fill the texture and he know it was just a replica but still a replica of this thing could cost his whole house maybe more .

He was about to put it back into place went.."Hey what are you doing?"

"Ahh ....." CRASH. Baekhyun face pale as he look at the million dollar vace crash into a million piece infront of him. !

"What the ?" The guy yell ready to grab him but Baekhyun decide to make a dash for it and run.Good thing this place was a little dim so this guy won't see his face.

"WAIT" The guy call .

BAEKHYUN POV

"WAIT!!" Like hell I'm gonna wait ,is this guy serious.I ran deeper inside the gallery and hide behind a statue. It was dark and I'm so glad Luhan hyung choose me a black Tee.

I can hear footstep getting closer and I instantly know his an Alpha by his aura which mean he can smell my sent. When I feel he get nearer I quickly kick his leg and run toward the door. "Ouch." He groan.

The possiblity of me getting caught is high but I need to try right?  I run toward the door as fast as I can but being a wolf he is his speed is maybe 20x  faster than me and he already stood there  leaning against the door. "May I ask what are you doing here .Stealing? No?" He ask and I quickly recognize. His the one at the bar,that try to hit on Luhan. Chanyeol I think.

I cover my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter