You're mine

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just on que the giant came in panting like he just run a marathon. "Hey giant."I chirp and he just look at me weirdly. Talk about rude.

"Chanyeol you just on time" Sehun say taking a pocket knife from his pocket and place it at my neck .He still ontop of me and damn his heavy."Aren't you the one from the bar? You're alive." The tree ask.

"No sherlock."I spat.

"Where is Kyungsoo?" Kai ask looking at me.

"Why do you care?"

"He belong to me."Kai said and I can sense his angry but hell to that I can be angry too.

"He don't belongs to you. Nobody belongs to you." I said surpressing myself from screaming.

"He do when I say so and everybody does if I say so.NOW TELL ME WHERE IS KYUNGSOO!?"He say darkly and I just wanna kick his face. I hate it,I ing hate it how Alpha had the power over Beta I hate it.

" OFF argh."I bit my lip to surpress the pain as Sehun just stab my arm.Yeah the one thats been shooted just now and to top the pain.He stab on the wound.

"Are you insane. I risk my life coming here to safe my brother and you think I'll just hand him back like that easily. Noway pal.AIn't hapenning."I said this time a little bit slower.

"Suit yourself but let me tell you with how injured he is how far can he go."

"Luhan's there he'll protect him."

"You mean the blondy." Chanyeol ask and I nod.

"He'll be a good but I don't think he's a good fighter."He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter