chapter 4

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kyungsoo shake in fear.He was terrified not at those Alpha's but the fact Luhan and Baekhyun were gone..

"Kyungsoo right.....consider yourself lucky for a few day.Your other friend are just rude and we don't tolerate rude Beta's..."Kai said.

"Y..y.you kill t.them..."Kyungsoo stuttered as tear role down his pale cheek.His head hurt.His heart hurt.His mind was completely blank.The scene keep playing.

"I didn't kill them sweety,it was Sehun who kill your deer looking friend and those guy who kill the other."Kai said sweetly but those word just sound so disgusting in Kyungsoo ear.He want to die,he really want to follow his friend.The thought of being alone made him want to die even more.

"Kai,that thing is your responsibility if you don't want it ,kill it."Sehun say from the front sit.

"Alright Sehunnie..."Kai said hugging kyungsoo like he was a piece of doll.

"What..a.are y.you going to do with me."Kyungsoo ask in a slow voice but Kai seem to heard it.

"You are going to be my toy sweetie and after I got bored I'm going to.."Kai held up Kyungsoo chin making him force to look at kai piercing red eye."Kill you."

~

Xiumin treated Luhan wounded chest.Luhan isn't dead yet,the bullet almost shoot his heart but luckily it didn't hit.

After all of them when back to the organization,Xiumin snuck out of there to check up on Baekhyun.That what he always do after the three of them kill or hurt other Beta's.He came to check on Luhan corpse but only to see Luhan still breathing.So he try taking out the bullet and wrapped the wound up.This is his first time treating serious injury and he was relieve that it was a success and Luhan still alive.

He also put Luhan on a proper bed instead of the living room table .

He was in the kitchen cooking for Baekhyun when he wake up ,he said but the truth is he's actually hungry.

"LUHAN....KYUNGSOO~YAH.WHERE ARE YOU?"He heard someone scream and a loud thud.He close the fire and run up the stair quickly.He help Baekhyun who is crouching on the floor holding his injured leg.

"Kwaenchana..?"Xiumin ask worriedly.

"You..you are one of them..Go away.Where's Luhan and Kyungsoo?"Baekhyun yell as he saw Xiumin uniform .Baekhyun doesn't remember Xiumin face but the uniform kind of give his identity away.

"Your friend is alright he's next to your room sleeping.I'm Xiumin .I'm .....not going to hurt you."Xiumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter