Chapter 13

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV

I grab his arm and throw him on the bed. He's eyes were red from crying and is that blood stain on my shirt that he wore. I'm not in Sehun mansion anymore. I brought him to mine instead .I think it's better if they stay apart from each other forever...

"You think you can escape."I ask voice dark trying to surpress my temper. 

"Where's my hyung? Where's Luhan and Baek?" He ask with and evident sniffles. I look at him, I seriously just want to punch him and kiss after I punch him .Why the is he so fearless. All he ing care is  his ing non  blood related brother. !!

"SHUT UP!! DON'T ASK A ING QUESTION?? I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR  FRIEND CREATING TROUBLES!!" I scream in frustration. Never had I ever been this stress in my life. 

"THEN WHY THE ARE YOU KEEPING ME??!!" He yell back pushing me.

"I SAID SHUT THE UP.!! ONE MORE WORE WORD AND I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"KILL ME!!  Can't you see I don't even ing care. I rather be dead than being your slaves!!"

"ARGHH" I yell punching the wall  and shoving everything down the make up table making a few glasses product broke and glass shattered.. I get out  slamming the door so hard that the knob almost broke. I don't ing understand why I didn't kill him yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE: Baekyeol

Chanyeol push Baekhyun into one of the room  while both mouth still connected.

Chanyeol slip Baekhyun oversize shirt which oddly smell familiar to Chanyeol but he decide to ignore it as lust invade his mind. Throwing the shirt away he broke the kiss and continue kissing Baekhyun neck . Nibbling and on the pale white skin marking it as his. 

"Ah..ngh." Baekhyun moan tugging on Chanyeol shirt wanting it off.

"Impatient aren't you."Chanyeol smirk looking at Baekhyun who was laying on the bed eye half open and panting probably from the long kiss.

Baekhyun collect his breath and sit up ready to throw some tacky remark.

"I could say the same for you." Baekhyun said grabbing chanyeol clothed hard on.Rubbing it making the giant moan. "Mmmn..Oh damn Baek."

Chanyeol push Baekhyun back and kiss him.He pulled up his own shirt and throw it away. 

Baekhyun fiddle with his jeans trying to unclasp the hook with one hand cause his other hand was intertwine with Chanyeol big one.

Chanyeol who notice Baekhyun struggle just chuckle." You want this pants off?" He ask taking both Baekhyun hand pinning them to the side.

"Duh..Yes. If you didn't notice my is about to explode and this  tight pants aint helping." He said full of sass. Chanyeol swiftly took Baekhyun pants off along with his spongebob boxer leaving the boy stark . "Spongebob really?" He ask holding the boxer up.

"Its my lucky boxer.It brings me luck." He say taking the boxer from Chanyeol hand and throwing it away.

"It sure does." Chanyeol said with his deep lustful voice that almost make Baekhyun came.

Chanyeol leans over and peck Baekhyun lip before tracing down and takes his left into his mouth, teeth grazing lightly, tongue moving over until it’s hard

 

"Ah..ngh..m "Baekhyun moan lacing his finger through chanyeol red locks.

 

He grabs the base of Baekhyun’s and moves up.

 

"Nggh Chan.. yeol..Pants offf." He said in between moan.

 

Chanyeol smirk."Sure princess." He said throwing his pants away.

 

Chanyeol his finger coating it with enough saliva. Baekhyun spread his leg letting Chanyeol do whatever.

 

He slip three finger in one go. "ARGH!!"

 

"Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter