Taemin

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun:

"Sir" A guard called from behind .We turn around to see two guard holding a blondy who I assume Luhan but I can't be too sure since I'm very bad at remembering faces.

"Let me go!!." He scream.Seriously these three idiot is too brave for their own good. Ah too noisy.

"Kai you handle him. I'll search the other one." I said, don't want to handle this noisy guy.

"Andwae!! Kyungsoo naegeoya (Mine)!. I'm gonna search for him beside this blondy too noisy." He said an dash off. Huh.

"Argh" BUK. I turn quickly to see the two guard pass out on the ground while the blondy massage his wrist. "Whats wrong with your guard?Don't they learn manner in pre school." He say acting as dumb as his brother. Wow he's kinda strong.

No one:

With one quick move Sehun pin Luhan hand up his head and slam his body to the wall "OUCH YA!!". He place his claw on Luhan neck and press it making blood dripping out of it. " Shh....You're too loud." He circle his finger around luhan neck ready to strangle him to death. Luhan squeeze Sehun wrist and push it but Sehun didn't even budge. He was too strong and luhan know that. Luhan try gasping for air but the squeeze at his throat really making it hard for him.

Luhan let his hand fall down to his side. "Giving up blo.."BANG...".. Luhan fall,kneeling on the floor trying too gasp as many oxigen he could get. The gun that use to be in his hand was laying next to him.

After regaining his energy Luhan get up picking the gun up with him. "Of course not Sehunnie." Luhan said with his sickly sweet tone . He look down at Sehun who's blood where dripping from where his heart suppose to be and Luhan was satisfy. He feel good about killing Sehun.

"Aren't you daring."Sehun said and Luhan was shock.Sehun stand up with blood still dripping like a waterfall.

"W...what? W..w..why ? How the hell are you still alive?"Luhan stutter pointing the gun toward Sehun ,feeling slightly nauseous from the blood.. Sehun just stood there not feeling scared at all instead he felt annoyed because this is the longest time it take for him to kill a boy.

"Are you stupid .Try detect my aura, isn't it different from the rest." Sehun said flicking some blood on his finger to Luhan making the guy flinches a bit. 

Luhan feel slightly scared now but try to detect his aura and the feeling of scared wash over him or is it terrified. The same feeling when they first made. The feeling that give him goosebumps all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter