I'm selfish

Two world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There only two type of people in this world is what I think and what everybody does.Alpha and Beta.It a simple thing  and a brutal but everybody were used to it.Alpha were use to kill and Beta were use to be kill. My parent were killed years ago when they try to protect me,constantly  yelling and begging but end up getting shut by a single shoot.I live every single day waiting for my turn of being kill and not just me but every beta.Most of us had give up on life. 

Beta used to be hard working and smart because we all had the same plan that is to overcame Alpha but the Alpha had everything so even if we reach Einstein intelligence we would still end up as nothing.

Why was the world like this you ask?

It history,

Long long long time ago Beta is more powerful and Alpha is nothing but we Beta had rule that we can't hurt and Alpha unlike now.We Beta think we should live in equal so they shut the Alpha Beta thing down .Althought there a mark on the body saying what we are, they practically ignore it. They  can live together is what Beta think but Alpha think otherwise. When Beta let their guard down Alpha's studied and become more powerful and overcome us just like that.Since we all are in the same level it easy to be higher and lower.The Alpha's bring back The Alpha Beta system and put it back on except this time the Alpha were on top and Beta were down and they made sure to had it that way.That why they doesn't want karma to bit them so they become more aware and more brutal toward us so we  can't do anything.

That the real history but of course in school they change it like a storybook.

The goverment say the're going to united the Alpha and Beta but it just a sweet old lie.They did  do something but it doesn't change anything as everything still stay the same maybe worst.

"Lu.."Kyungsoo voice break me from my long thought.

"Yeah."

"We are late what are you day dreaming about."Kyungsoo said putting on his shoe."Come on lulu"

"Don't call me that soosoo."I said with an annoyed expression walking toward the door and slip my shoe .

"Aww Lu stop being so grumpy you'll get kill."Kyungsoo joke but some how its still not a joke you could just laugh at cause it was real.

We went to school and get in the class.We're in the same class after all.There are some Alpha and some beta in this class but majority were Alpha's.I take a sit at my place and so is kyungsoo.Ignoring the bullying and ual harassement going in the class.I took out my storybook and pretend reading it.It just a disguise so no one will disturb me.

''Lu.."

"What?"I ask eye still glued at the book.

"Do you see that guy."I look at the direction Kyungsoo point .I saw a guy chatting with his friend while happily laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter