Encounter

The different colored eye girl.

The alarm rang which meant it was time to get up for school. Yongguk groaned as he lifted his arm to turn the alarm off. 3 minutes later he got out of bed and into the shower.

"Yongguk! Himchan is waiting!" His mom yelled. Annoyed at how early Himchan was he stepped down stairs.

"Why the are you so early Chan!" Yongguk growled through his teeth. Himchan just smiled sweetly before getting in Yongguk hot ride that he loved so much. Himchan always wanted to drive it but Yongguk never let him touched the steering wheel. He only drove it once and that was after a part and Yongguk was to wasted to drive. Unconsciously Yongguk have him the keys.

"Finally." Himchan had thought.

As they rode to school Himchan began to talk.

"I saw her again, with the same guy."

"What will you do" Yongguk said still looking ahead.

"Break up of course" Himchan said coldly. Himchan did love his girlfriend but he wasn't going to be taking like a fool. Being made a fool, Himchan hated that.

"Well you know I never really liked her. I'm not saying im happy you'll break up with her but I'll always  be with you an any decision you make." Yongguk said.

They parked at the high school's parking lot. "After the break up I'll need you more than ever." Himchan said while taking his seat belt off. Yongguk turned to him with worried eyes.

"Of course man. I'm here for you always." They got out of the car and headed toward Daehyun and Youngjae near the bleachers.

"Hey guys." Daehyun called out. They both say next to them seeing the students on campus. Yongguk keep staring at the walking students meters away. He spotted someone. The girl from the cafe. Himchan looked at Yongguk and noticed he was spacing out. He also noticed he was staring at something, or someone. He traced to where he was looking. He was looking at the girl from the cafe. Himchan knew that this would go on for a while. A slight smile appeared on Himchans lips.

'She's so beautiful. Her eyes are so mesmerizing.' Yongguk thought to himself. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turn his head seeing it was Himchan.

"What?" He asked.

"The bell just rang. Its time for class."

It was time for lunch. Yongguk was packing his things when Himchan approached him.

"Let's go eat. Daehyun dragged Younjae there already."

He smiled. Not his usual smile though. It was a sad smile and Yongguk noticed. Himchan was already out in the hall. Yongguk was a foot away  from the hall when he dumped into anyone. A girl.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said. The girl looked up at him with a glare. She just moved him aside and continued. Yongguk was stunned,.he was mesmerized. It was the girl from the cafe. What was her name?

"Araciel." Yongguk whispered.

"The girl from the cafe." Himchan said.

"How did you know?"

"I have a good memory with faces."

"Right." Was all Yongguk replied.

"You go first I'm going to the bathroom." Yongguk said. Yongguk turned left on the hallway. He saw a girl leaning down on the water fountain.

"Its her." He whispered.

"Ok Yongguk, it's time to be a man and talk to her" he encouraged himself. He felt nervous now knowing why. "Hey there" he said. She slowly stood up whipping water off her chin.

"And you are?" She said. Her voice sweet and girly.

"Im Yongguk, Bang Yongguk. We bumped 10 minutes ago" he smiled. "Sorry about that." He continued. She just starred in disgust. Disgusted because a human being was talking to her. Disgusted because she wasn't used to talking to boys, people in particular.

"Ok." She sighed. "What do you want." She said annoyed. Yongguk looked confused.

"N-nothing" he stuttered. He was looking straight into her eyes. One caramel brown the other baby blue. He was mesmerized at how beautiful her eyes looked. He wanted to stare at her for ever. She snapped her fingers in front of his face. He got startled a bit.

"Are you deaf? I said to move out of my way." He moved aside. Before she could leave he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"What?!" She growled.

"I wanna be your friend." She looked  at him with a glare that made it seem like she would swallow him into her eyes. "I don't need any friends." She took her wrist back. "Especially not a person as annoying as you." She left leaving a confused Yongguk.

'What's up with her?' He thought to him self. 'I don't know how but I'll get to her some how.' He said with a smirk on his face. He was determined to become her friend. She seemed interesting to him and not just because of her different colored eyes but more because of the way she looked at people.