Happy

The different colored eye girl.

“Daehyun has been smiling at that phone for the past 20 minutes, isn’t he the cutest. He looks really happy.” Himchan looked at Daehyun from the front of the room.

“Right…I'm still upset with him for how he did things with that girl,” Yongguk replied.

“Stop being so harsh on him, he looks happy.” Yongguk looked at Daehyun and wondered if he was in love or if he just likes her. What he did was wrong but then again Yongguk knew what was going through his head or at least he thought.

“I’ll talk to him, if that makes you happy kiddoh.”

“Thanks Yongguk.” A smile appeared on Himchans mouth.

The bell rang and this meant it was lunchtime. As usual Daehyun and Youngjae were the first ones out following Jongup and Zelo, but instead of Daehyun heading towards the cafeteria he turned the opposite direction to the rooftop.

“He isn’t heading to the cafeteria.” Yongguk noticed

“Well now we know he is deep into this girl.” Himchan commented

“I will talk to him after I eat my lunch. For him not to eat, now that concerns me.”

 

-20 minutes later-

“I miss you so much darling, I have to go now.”

But why we just started talking 20 minutes ago. Babe I want to see you.

“I want to see you too but my friend I told you about is heading this way, I’ll call you after class.” Daehyun placed his phone inside his pocket and looked up at Yongguk and he started to feel nervous.

“Hey kiddoh. We need to talk.”

“Yeah I guess we do. Since you got mad at me.” He looked at his lap

“I'm sorry I got mad at you but you know what you did was wrong. Why did you see her when she still was with Suho?”

“I…I got carried away by the thought that if she had a boyfriend then I wouldn’t fall for her. At first we were just friends I swear, but the time passed and I was hanging out more with her than Jae and now you are mad at me and so is Jae.” Daehyun looked away from Yongguk. “And I don’t know what to do. I don’t want you or Jae mad at me. It’s just that I really really like this girl” Yongguk sighed at Daehyuns reamark

“Ok alright. I wont be mad at you. What is her…” Yongguk saw someone through the corner of his eye and turned to that direction.

“Her what Guk?” Daehyun saw he was distracted by a group of 3 boys and 2 girls.

 

“Look at you. You are so ugly and you truly disgust me.”

“Who would want you with those nasty looking eyes.”

“Why even bother on being alive if you look as disgusting as any garbage.”

“If I were you and I had those eyes as disgusting as yours I would kill myself, Hang myself from the ceiling or cut my veins. Maybe shoot myself through the head if I get lucky enough to obtain a gun.”

“Disgusting.”

“Ugly.”

“Stop please, leave me alone!”

“Araciel we cant leave you alone you make us want to bully you so much. Look how ugly you are.” Araciel gritted her teeth with anger, she wanted to get her hands on them all and kill them, torture them, make them suffer. Araciels hand moved and with a quick swing she slapped one of the girls who just spoke. The girl with blond hair grabbed her cheek in surprised.

“Who do you think you are you little !” One of the boys pushed her to the wall while he took a hold of her neck in attempt to choke her. Araciel breathing became shallow and it was hard to talk or breathe with the guy holding her 2 inches above the floor by the neck. She tried to kick but her strength was fading while she tried to breath.

“Please,” her voice sounded hoarse

“Yongguk wait!” She heard someone not too far from her.

“Yongguk…” Araciel whispered

“Yongguk? Who is Yongguk? You aren’t allowed to have friends because you are so ugly and gross.”

“Let her go.” Yongguk said with a stern voice, but the guy ignored him. “I said let her go!”

“Who the hell do you think you are to yell at me!” One of the girls seemed scared of Yongguk for he looked quite scary when mad.

“NamJoon let her go…” The blond girl said.

“Dara shut up!”

“Listen to her Namjoon or I swear I will deform you,” he sounded so pissed. Namjoon let go of Araciel and faced Yongguk. Araciel rubbed while her eyes began to pool.

“What will you do? You cant do Guk!” Yongguks wrath took the best out of him, his vision became blurry and his knuckles bled, he punched Namjoon. As his vision became cleared he saw Namjoon on the ground and his mouth red with blood. Namjoon wiped his blood with the back of his hand. Gazing at Yongguk he stood up.

“Please, lets go.” Dara pleaded.

“This isn’t over Guk.” Namjoon said as he walked away with the rest of his friends including Dara who he put an arm around her.

“Thank you so much Yongguk” Araciel took a swift move to hug Yongguk. Yongguks eyes widen in surprised. ‘Araciel is…hugging me’, Yongguk thought. As soon as Yongguks arms wrapped around her, Araciels eyes widen in fear of his touch and she immediately unraveled her arms from his torso.

“Whats wrong?” Yongguk tilted his head in confusion.

“Thank you…see you later.” Before Yongguk could even speak she took off running. Yongguk was left confused yet he felt happy because of what Araciel had done.

“What was all that about?” Daehyun asked

“I don’t know” Yongguk replied.

“Is that the girl you like Guk?”

“Yeah, that’s her.” He blushed

 

The bells for the end of the day rang across the schools halls and into the ears of the students. The students eager to get out of there quickly packed their belongings and darted out of the doors. Daehyun quickly followed Youngjae in attempt to speak to him. It’s been about 2 weeks since they last spoke and Daehyun couldn’t take the distance.

“Jae!” Daehyun followed though he didn't get a response from the other. When Daehyun was close enough he got a hold of YoungJaes arm and spun him around.

“Let me go Jung Daehyun, I don’t want to speak with you,” Daehyuns heart hurt at that.

“Please, I don’t want you to be mad at me, I miss talking.”

“I bet you don’t miss me when you are with that girl,” Youngjae ran away from Daehyun towards Zelo and Jongup.

“Is everything ok Jae?” Zelo asked concerned.

“It’s ok, lets go we got homework to do,” Youngjae said sounding perfectly fine though inside he wasn't.

“Why is this happening?” Daehyun whispered

“You ok kid?” Himchan asked. Yonnguk following Himchan

“Jae is mad at me,” he sighed

“He will come around.” Yongguk assured him

“I hope so, can I go with you guys. He kind of abandon me just now,” Daehyun saw Yongguk with puppy eyes.

“Sure lets go. We aren’t going home though. Want me to drop you off at your place?” Yongguk said.

“No I’ll go with you.” Daehyun followed them to Yongguks car.

They all got into the car, Himchan in the front seat and Daehyun in the back. As they were heading into the main street Yongguk saw Araciel walking down the street. Yongguk, without thinking pulled over behind her and got off from the car.

“Hey!” Yongguk said as he caught up to her.

“What’s going on?” Daehyun peeked from behind.

“Yongguk is…”

“Oh I see.” Daehyun looked at Yongguk interrupting Himchan.

“What?” Araciel said confused

“You need a ride home?” Yongguk asked.

“I…” she hesitated. “I don’t want to bother you.”

“It’s not a bother. Come on I’ll take you home. Yeah?” Yongguk sounded persistent.

“Alright,” she gave in

“He convinced her to come,” Himchan smiled.  Himchan quickly jumped to the back seat with Daehyun.

“Hey what are you…” Daehyun protested

“Shhh.” Himchan shut him up. When Yongguk opened the door to let Araciel in Himchan was already behind. “She can go in the front seat,” Himchan smirked at Yongguk.

“You can go in the front seat Ciel.” Yongguk ran to open the door for her.

“What a gentlemen,” Daehyun whispered. Before getting in Araciel saw Daehyun and Himchan in the back seat and to that she became nervous.

‘Too many boys…’ she thought.

“I saw you jump to the back seat. You know I don’t like that Chan.” Yongguk sounded like a father. That made Araciel smile, though she didn't let them see that but Daehyun saw through the side mirror. Startled Araciel looked at Daehyun and Daehyun smiled.

“Sorry appa,” Himchan joked

“Ciel this brat behind me is Himchan and the one behind you is Daehyun.” Araciel looked at them.

“Hi,” she said shyly

“Hi nice to meet you,” Himchan and Daehyun both replied.  Himchan began a conversation with Daehyun, leaving Yongguk and Araciel all on their own.

“Thank you for today,” Araciel said barely audible.

“What was that?” Yongguk couldn’t quite hear her well.

“I said thanks for the ride.”

“Oh no problem. When ever you need one just call me ok.”

“Ok but I don’t have your number,” Araciel said.

“Oh that’s right. Well I’ll give it to you. It’s (480) 349-2912.” Yongguk focused on the rode. “Did you get it?”

“Yeah, I’ll text you mine.” Yongguk felt so happy. He pulled to her house and got off running to the opposite side of the car. Before Araciel could open the door Yongguk had already opened it for her.

“Thank you,” She smiled at him.

“I’ll see you Monday,” he waved at her.

“I’ll text you,” she waved back. Himchan quickly jumped back to the front seat putting on the seat belt.

“Stop smiling so big,” Himchan said to Yongguk as he too buckled his seatbelt.

“And you stop stepping on my seats or I’ll make you clean them with a toothbrush.” He tried to sound annoyed but failed. He was too happy.

“I'm happy for you,” Himchan said.

“I'm happy too. This has been a good day.” Yongguk started the engine. “I can’t wait for her to text me.”