Feelings?

The different colored eye girl.

So?" Himchan said looking at Yongguk stare at the paper in front of him while sitting in class. Yongguk kept ignoring him for he was trying to focus on his essay that was due in 2 weeks.

 

"Stop bothering me Chan. I’m trying to focus,” he said still looking at his paper.

 

"Focus? You can’t focus when you have that girl in your head." Himchan knew Yongguk so well it was scary.

 

"Stop getting in my head to see what I have there." he said sounding annoyed. The bell rang indicating it was time to go home. Yongguk and Himchan gathered all there things and headed for Yongguks car. As they passed by the hallways to head outside Yongguk saw Araciel just walking towards him.

 

"Wow shes coming my way." Yongguk thought. He stopped when Araciel was a few steps closer, "Hey what’s u..." he stopped talking when she passed by him. She didn't even glance at him, all she did was keep walking.

 

"BAHAHAH!!" Himchan burst into laughter. "Did you really think she would talk to you?” he said whipping a tear of joy from the corner of his eye.

 

 "Shut up lets go."

 

"Alright. No need be demanding." himchan pouted.

 

After Yongguk dropped Himchan off at his place he decided to take a walk at the park. It was nice and dark out which meant it was no later than 9 pm. The park was empty already and Yongguk liked the loneliness once in a while. He was walking down the track just listening to music through his earphones with his hands in his pockets. Through the corner of his eyes he glance at someone and he recognized that someone.

 

"Araciel?" he said confused. She was walking casually and slowly as if she was enjoying her walk. But something caught Yongguks eyes and that was the figure following her couple of feet behind her. He began to panic when that man looking figure began to speed in his walk and Yongguk just turned his way towards her. The man grabbed Araciel from the back covering and Yongguk could hear the faint screams that were suffocating in between and his hand.

 

"Hey!" Yongguk yelled before he grabbed a hold of the masked mans arm making him release the girl. The man quickly escaped from Yongguk’s grasped and ran the opposite direction.

 

"Thank you so much" Araciel said while picking up her things.

 

"What are you doing so late at night?" he questioned. Araciel straightened from being bent over picking up her things. Her backed faced him and she just stood there in silence for a couple of seconds.

 

"You." was all she said. As she turn around he immediately locked eyes with her. He loved those eyes of hers. He loved them so much he would drown in them every time their gaze would lock. "Thank you" she broke the silence after minute.

 

"Can I take you home? Its not safe." he hoped so bad that she would say yes and to his surprise she did.

 

"But don't talk to Me." she said in a cold manner. They rode down the street and all there was was the sound of Araciel giving him directions. "Right here is fine" she opened the door and got out as he came to a completely stop. Yongguk quickly got out of the vehicle.

 

“Hey. Will I see you again?” he said hoping for an answer to which his surprise he got one.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe” she said walking towards her front porch. As she got half way she turned her heels around. “By the wa…” she froze when she saw his face. He was smiling calmly like if he was satisfied with the moment before him and he was. He saw those beautiful eyes and he felt at peace. The expression he was giving off made Araciel’s heart accelerate and she became confuse. In a split second she turned back around and headed straight to her house not wanting to be there any longer.

 

“She’s so cute” Yongguk whispered to himself as he mounted his car and drove into the night.