The Coffee Shop

The different colored eye girl.

It was an early afternoon. School was out. Yongguk arrived to his house. He was relieved that school was over and he was even more relieved that the week was over. He opened the door to his room and threw his back pack across his room. He jumped in his bed and gave out a big sigh.

'Im glad it's friday' he thought.

He took out his cell and dial a number from his contacts. The phone rang for a couple of seconds. Someone picked up the phone on the other end.

"Hello" he said.

"Hey Himchan, come to my house. Let's go out with the guys" Yongguk said.

"I'll be there in five"  Yongguk drifted to sleep while he waited.

*Ding Dong* The door bell rang. Yongguks eyes flew wide open. He got up to open the door, it was Himchan.

"You said 5. That was 20." Yongguk said while rubbing his eyes.

"Yea well sorry i was having problems"

"about?" He asked.

"Asami"

"your girlfriend?"

"Yea. Lately shes been keeping her distance from me. I have a feeling we're drifting apart. But you know what. Let's not talk about her. Call the boys to come."

Yongguk took out his phone and dial.

"Hey Daehyun come over. Bring Youngjae as well."

Daehyun was always with Youngjae so that's why he didn't bother to call Youngjae. He dialed another number. As he waited for someone to pick up he saw Himchan sit on the sofa and turn on the Tv.

"Zelo come to my house and bring Jongup."

Zelo and Jongup were also together most afternoons. Yongguk sat next to Himchan.

"Hey scood over theres more space over there" Himchan complained.

Yongguk always liked to sit close to Himchan, really close. Like skin touching close. Yongguk didn't answer him, he just smiled. He knew it didn't bother Himchan, he just wanted something to complain about. Himchan put on a movie that was on. It was Iron Man 3.

"Oh i love this movie." Yongguk said.  

Half way down the movie Yongguk fell asleep. His head on Himchans shoulder.

*Aish this guy. He wants to go out yet he looks really tired.*

The movie was over when the guys walked in the room. Yongguk got startled from all the noise they were making.

"That was cute." Himchan looked at him with a smile.

"Shut up Kim. Alright let's roll." Yongguk got his car keys and they went outside.

"Ahh Yongguk!! I love your car!!!!" Zelo screamed.

His car was beautiful. An orange 2 strips in the middle Challenger. He got it for his 18th birthday. A year ago. They got in the car. Yongguk driving, Himchan on the passenger side and other 4 in the back. They took off. Block after block and they still kept the silence. When they reached a stop light Himchan looked at the coffee shop next to them. Outside the coffee shop were tables. There he saw a familiar face. She looked really lovey dovey with a guy in front of her. Himchan glared at them with disgust. It was his girlfriend, Asami. They were laughing like if there was no one around them, without a care in the world. They looked like a happy couple. Himchan turned his view back to the road in front of him as soon as the light turned green.

"Hey Himchan, wasn't  that your girlfriend back there?" Youngjae asked.

"Shut up Jae." Yongguk said coldly.

They all knew she was there with another guy. Yongguk saw Himchans glare through the side mirror of the passengers seat. He knew what was going on as much as Himchan knew. He didn't say a word about it anyway. He acted normal like nothing had happen. They entered in Starbucks.

"What can I get for you today?" The cashier asked.

Yongguk ordered Iced tea and so did the others. Yongguk looked at her name tag. It read 'Araciel'.

*what a unique name* he thought.

They say down.

"That girl that attended Yongguk is in my class." Daehyun said.

"I like her name." Yongguk said.

"I wouldn't get associated with her. She's very gloomy and doesn't have any friends."

Yongguk wasn't paying attention for he was to busy staring at her eyes. He was mesmerized by them. Himchan noticed and he smiled because he knew what would happen next.

 

 

 

--sorry guys if it's a little boring. I hope you like it. I'll start the 2nd chapter soon--