First Day

Mr. Landlord

kris' pov
we reached my house. I tried calling si once to wake up but she didnt seem to wake up, so i decided not to disturb her anymore. lucky the taxi driver was nice, he helped me carried the luggages up while I carried si on my back. she was so light. I gave the taxi driver the taxi fare and some tips for helping me carry the luggages. I carried her into her new room and laid her on the bed. i sat beside her bed for awhile her face slowly while admiring her facial features. i bathed and changed before i sleep.

the next morning

I woke up and went to si's room. she was still sleeping soundly. she look so... cute. why is my heart beating so fast especially when it's in the morning and I just woke up??? stop. I shut the door and head to the toilet to brush my teeth. 

I went to the kitchen to cook bacon and eggs for breakfast. after cooking, I placed the food on the table and decided to wake si up. 

"si, wakey wakey..." I said nicely. no response.

"si wake up." I said again. this time a little firmer.

"SI WAKE UP I COOKED BREAKFAST FOR YOU IF YOU DONT WAKE UP IM GONNA WHACK YOUR-" I screamed at her face when she started opening her eyes, giving me a confused, tired look.

"oh kris... what again?" that's what she just said. I calmed down, "I cooked breakfast for you, si. come out after you have brushed your teeth." I said. before I could leave, she grab my hand. "what?" I asked. my heart starts to beat fast again.

"where's the toilet?" she asked curiously. oh, I expected something else. "you could use the one in the master bedroom" he replied, maybe sounding a little disappointed. I pulled away from her and walked to the dining area and waited for her. soon she brushed her teeth and came out, "how nice of you, kris" she smiled. that smile... made my morning. we started eating.

"how is the food?" I asked her when she ate her first bite. "mmmm, yummy! didn't expect this from you, kris!" she beamed. she ate messily. "si, eat slowly. the way you eat is like a someone who had never ate. and there's something at your mouth." I told her.

"where where?" she tried every part of her lips. . that was y. even though she wasnt trying to be one. I reached out my hand and picked out the sauce on her lips.

"there," I smiled. then it became all awkward. she stared at me and said "thanks" awkwardly. we finished our food almost at the same time and we put the plate in the sink. I was waiting for her to say "hey kris why not I wash the dishes?"

still waiting.

she turned around, then walked out of the kitchen. great. while I was washing and somehow throwing my tantrums. I saw a hand drying the washed plates and utensils with a cloth. I turned around and said sarcastically "oh you're here" "I'll help you dry this?" she asked awkwardly. 

after all the washing, we plopped down into the couch. "so... how long will you be here?" she asked. "maybe a week... or more" I replied. "then... what are we going to do?" she asked again. "do whatever you suppose to do," i continued, "but what are your plans?" "I need to visit my aunt later in the evening, and the whole day tomorrow because I need to babysit my niece... what about you?" she asked me. "nothing... maybe meeting my old friends from school," hearing no response, I continued "where's your aunt staying? I could bring you there later" I asked politely. "where are your parents? and you could come along though... it's gonna be boring" she asked. "back to china, I'll see about it" I replied. 

we sat at the couch watching the TV for hours. "come on, i think were not gonna watch tv the whole day yeah? let me bring you out somewhere." i smirked at her. we went back to our room to change and go out. 

_________________________

edited them slightly from the original story