Closer

Mr. Landlord

we soon reached the house. Both of us got off the car and I went press the door bell of the house.

the door flew open and I beamed. "hello aunty!" her arms welcomed me and i hugged her.

I pulled back and she looked at kris. "ah, I brought my friend, kris! he's the owner of the house I rent! is it okay if he's gonna join us for dinner today?"

she smiled alittle and nodded her head. "hello kris! of course, why not?" she said while shaking his hand. "i didnt expect a young and handsome guy as the owner." she laughed and step aside for us to come in.

"he's actually a celebrity." I blurted out. her eyes widened a little while shutting the door.

"oh really?" she said almost amusingly. okay, i assumed that she doesn't believe me. "anyway, dinner will be ready!"

we walked to the living room and i heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. it should be my cousin. and not forgetting to mention that he's really handsome. I remembered when I was a little younger I had a mini crush on him.

"hi si baby! I missed you!" yep he's always over-friendly. he ran up to me and hug me. we hugged for awhile and I pulled away. "oh, forgot to introduce, this is my-" I was introducing them to each other when kris interrupted.

"Glenn? Glenn right?" he asked impatiently. Glenn turned towards him and a smile grew. "kevin wu? wu yi fan???" they looked at each other and did a bro hug.

"you guys knew each other?" I asked, almost shouting. "yeah, we were from the same school! kris' my basketball junior" Glenn said then turned back to kris. "so how are you dude! heard that your a kpop idol!" glenn punched kris' chest. just when kris wanted to reply Glenn, he continued, "and how do you know si? your girlfriend?" he was laughing, but looked like he was serious.

before I could say no, I heard a "yes we are, I mean kinda right" and kris pulled me towards him and he put his arms around my shoulder. no what the kris. "aw, then last long to my baby cousin and junior" glenn beamed. 

"food's ready!" my aunt shouted out from the dining area. we all walked towards the dining table and sat down. "si, are you coming over to babysit hannah tomorrow like what you have promised last time?" my aunt asked me. "yeah" was what I said.

"could i join her tomorrow?" kris asked. what. my eyebrows furrowed. kris, i think youre suppose to ask me. 

"sure!" she smiled at kris and then continued eating. "so kris are you really a celebrity?" my aunt asked again. why doesn't she believe me?

"yeah, he's a kpop idol. some leader from a group" glenn joined in. my aunt form a 'O' shape of and then continued eating.

soon we all have eaten finished our food and we went to the kitchen and put on plates down. when I wanted to help she told me to go away. I laughed.

before I leave, my aunt asked me once again. "are you guys together? is he your boyfriend? kris looked at you like you meant something to him" what? how can she joke at something like that? my aunty would never joke and she looked really serious. I just laughed fakely, and quickly walked away. I could feel she was smiling and shaking her head. sigh why god... when I walked out of the kitchen I saw kris and glenn sitting on the sofa laughing like mad . I plopped down to the sofa and sigh loudly.

"what happen baby?" kris moved closer to me. " you" I wasn't in the mood for anything, and he thought I was just playing. "ooooh baby we could do it all night" he nuzzled against my ear. he started putting his arms around my waist. oh . he started rubbing my thighs. oh my ing god. "get the off me now." I said firmly. I pushed him away and stand up. 

 

why is he like this? why is he really acting like my real boyfriend? and now even acting like some ert maniac? no one had ever touch me like that before. I walked to the kitchen and told my aunty that I would be leaving first, and will come again in the morning. hopefully kris wouldn't follow, but of course he definitely would come.  "bye glenn!" I shouted before I leave. "bye baby!" glenn ran to me and hugged me.
 
I was walking to the bus stop when someone grabbed my hands. I spun around and saw kris. "why are you like this?" I could see that he's angry, and half upset.
 
I took a deep breath. "first, when glenn asked if we are together, you said yes. i don't know for what, but fine, okay, because I didn't really care. second, why did you touch me like some sicko?" I shouted at him. lucky there weren't any fangirls here. he looked down and mumbled "I'm sorry..." kris held my arm. I quickly let go and ran to the bus stop. he ran after me and to stop me and backhugged me.
 
"don't go... si" wait wait why is he getting so emotional? "don't leave... come back..." he continued.
 
"fine okay kris..." I lightly pushed him away and turned around to face him.
 
he held my hands and said "don't ever do this anymore, okay? and I'm really sorry for touching you and acting weird..."
 
"ok?" I said, feeling confused. he still look upset. I tried smiling and I think I kinda cheered him up.
 
"lets go" I pulled him while our hands intertwined. he drove us and we reached home. what exactly just happen again?

HI GUYS I AM SO SORRY I ACTUALLY DIDNT KNOW I HAD ANOTHER UNCOMPLETED STORY ANYWAY HERE YA GO- and if youre wondering why everything is completely similar to the way we were, as i said: same exact plot and storyline and writing everything except luhan doesnt exist in the story LOL

except i did abit of editing here and there, but got very tired at the middle so yeah haha (my writing skills honestly till now, but will try to improve for you guys!!)

anyway, i have a few new stories. do check out my stories because i will be updating regularly!!!!