Hiraeth

Mr. Landlord
((the next day))
 
one day since kris left. I missed him already, especially when we are together now. now, off to school.
 
I reached school and obviously girls start coming to me. they started crowding me and introducing themselves and asking for my name while I tried walking out from the crowd. wow, I feel like a big celebrity. 
 
"okay my name is si and please kindly leave me alone" I shouted as I pushed myself out from the crowd and ran as far as I could.
 
how am I going to survive in a school like that? how can I make proper friends and live like a normal university student? 
 
as I ran in the hallway, I bang into someone. the person's books fell and paper flew everywhere.
 
"I'm sorry!" I apologized as I picked up. it was a girl and she don't seem surprised seeing me. her hair are tied up neatly and her eyes are really big and pretty with a small nose and lips. she looks like she didn't put on any make up at all. 
 
"it's okay..." she said, "and thank you" 
 
I smiled quickly and just before I wanted to leave she stopped me.
 
"you're si right? as you shouted just now." I nodded my head. "ever since orientation kris brought you to school and then everyone started talking about it and everything yeah you know..." 
 
"you're not a fan?" I asked curiously. 
 
"I kinda am, but not the crazy side definitely."
 
"same, I'm a fan too," I smiled.
 
"you're a fan too? how did- I mean I thought you and kris were friends since his pre debut!"
 
I told her that I am from china and I met them in china and end up migrating here and rent a house coincidentally which was kris'.
 
"this is fate! just wondering, if you guys are dating?"
 
"I guess so?" I lied, kris didn't told me if our relationship is public or not. "hey, you haven't told me your name!"
 
"my name is bora. I'm actually from Korea but I moved here when I was in elementary. this is my first year anyway, same as you!" 
 
"I hope we have a few same classes!" I said as we shook hands.
 
"wait, before we go I have to tell you something" bora said as she leaned in to me.
 
"minah and her clique wants you to join their clique because they are a big fan of exo, especially kris. which is bad, really bad" she whispered. 
 
"who is she?"
 
"a . don't ever join them, they'll make use of you."
 
me and bora had the same class for the first ever period in university. 
 
"speaking of the devil," bora sung.
 
"the is there?"
 
"yes, she's burning a hole through you now."
 
I turned away from bora and looked around the class. yes, that girl glaring must be minah. 
 
probably she's a korean. she have a white perfect skin completion with small eyes. she wear thick eyeliner and eyebrows and her lipsticks were pure red. she have a few piercings on both of her ears.
 
"si right? come sit with us!" minah walked personally to me and pulled me away from bora. her voice is so y, once I hear her voice I knew she was a .
 
"I'm minah, by the way!" she held out her hand for me to shake her hand. no.
 
"sorry, but I'm sitting with bora" I walked to sit beside bora, leaving her dumbfounded.
 
"she knows bora?" I heard minah mumbled to her friends.
 
"you shouldn't sit with me. minah and I are like so called enemies." she said without her lips moving while looking at the front.
 
"why-"
 
"talk to me later." she cut me off.
 
the teacher came into the class.
 
"welcome, I am your form teacher for your class. can each of you introduce yourself?"
 
each and everyone introduced themselves.
 
"byun bora?" the teacher called out the names one by one.
 
bora raised her hands. "me," she said as she stood up.
 
"hello, I am byun bora from korea. I migrated here when I was in elementary, nice to meet you guys" she bowed and sat down.
 
"hwang si yoon" 
 
"yes," I stood up, "I'm hwang si yoon, but you can call me si. I recently migrated here from china, nice to meet you guys"
 
"we all know" some of them commented.
 
"are you dating kris?" someone voiced out.
 
"how did you and kris meet?" another person shouted.
 
"he's my friend, and we're not dating" I said seriously.
 
"then why are there pictures of you and kris in the mall holding hands and touching your waist?" 
 
"we were just playing. we were very close, actually we are best friends" I lied and grinned as I quickly sat down. teacher, please save me from this .
 
"okay, kim minah" teacher called out after saying a few names before minah.
 
"I'm minah and from Korea and also migrated here when I was in elementary, and nice to meet you guys" she said in her irritating high pitched tone as she gave flirtatious eyes to the guys. 
 
after class, me and bora went to the toilet which is kinda deserted.
 
"minah... and I were best friends during elementary. we coincidentally migrated at the same time and age and we got into the same elementary, and somehow because we had similar background, we became good friends and became really close. as since we were best friends, we obviously went into the same high school. we made a few korean friends in high school and slowly she became a , which makes the rest follow, including me. I wasn't really like them though, I was usually outcasted from the group but I just followed them. I was so sick of their fake attitude and flirting guys all the time and dump and embarrass them when they confess their love.  they even bully girls who are so called "lower" than them. I eventually left them and because I know a lot of the clique's secret, minah told me she gonna made my life so miserable and make me regret my choice."
 
"I'm so sorry... I didn't know things were so complicated"
 
"it's okay... no matter what you do to them they might hate you but will never bully you because their target is kris."
 
she continued, "I suggest you should just join them" 
 
"why?..."
 
"oh, because they might find you and hurt you?" I continued. she just nodded.
 
"it's okay... you have me"
 
"how? they might find me when you're not with me" 
 
"I'll just stick with you then, okay?" 
 
 
my phone suddenly rang and interrupt our conversation. I took out from phone and look at the caller id, "qi"
 
"qi!" I beamed.
 
"si! are you dating kris?" my smile vanished.
 
"what do you mean?"
 
"the news which is like everywhere.
 
"is kris dating with a girl? kris was spotted in a mall in vancouver with a unknown girl." there's a picture though, its not really clear but I could recognize you, "they were holding hands and giggling and then kris put his hands around her waist. they even bought a couple necklace."is this true, si? I mean this is definitely you!"
 
should I tell her the truth? before I could speak, she continued.
 
"why didn't you call me and tell me you two met again? this is fate!" 
 
I didn't let her continue. "wait I'm not done, don't cut me. yes I met kris but I am not together with him. we were just playing," I lied, again. 
 
"playing? play pretend as boyfriend girlfriend? come on don't lie to me. you lied so fakely."
 
I sighed. she got a point there. "no point denying already" I said. she screamed.
 
"congrats, and last long!!!"qi shouted in the phone. ouch, my ears.
 
"anyway, I have to go now. it's midnight here" she said. I greeted her good night and I hung up.
 
"oh, so you're together with kris" I forgot bora was still here, . I shut my eyes and looked at her.
 
"no" I smiled fakely, trying my very last chance.
 
"I can hear your friend's voice. she was like literally shouting."
 
"damn you, qi. but bora, I trust you okay. please do not tell anyone about us. kris didn't tell me if our relationship is public or not" 
 
"how can I spread, when my only friend is you now?" 
 
si's pov
 
I was eating with bora when minah came to our table.
 
"can I sit here? just me, alone" minah asked in her high pitch tone. I looked at bora. she nodded and then just shrugged.
 
"sure" I smiled while patting a seat beside me.
 
"so... I'm minah, you're si, I know, we should shake hands, you know" she said as she held out her hand for a handshake for the second time. I grabbed her hands as we shook hands.
 
"we're friends now then" minah smiled.
 
while we were eating, she asked, "so how is kris like?"
 
"he's different from his idol life though. he's actually more kind and shy then what you see him now is the opposite."
 
"how did you guys meet, like in detail?"
 
I thought for awhile. "in china! he was my neighbour" I lied.
 
"oh cool, that's fate, I mean like you guys should be together" minah said.
 
"can't. he's an idol. and I have a crush already" I lied.
 
"who's better than kris!" she screamed.
 
"someone, just better" I smirked. it's still you, wu yi fan.
 
 
((fast forward))
 
first day of university was quite fun, made a few friends and when the day pass lesser people actually approach me, since kris is already not in vancouver. 
 
when I am alone I always think of kris. he really affects me a lot. I am starting to really miss him, his presence. I wish you could come back. 
 
kris' pov
 
I am back in Korea. finally. I went out of the gate and see all of them there when I was about to call them and tell them I've arrived. how would they im already here?
 
"how would you guys know I arrived this time?"
 
"we just predict it" chanyeol beamed.
 
"how's canada!" suho asked as he gave me a bro hug.
 
"fine I guess,"
 
"what did you do there?" 
 
"visited my aunt and cousin?" I said in a asking-the-obvious tone.
 
"how's the tenant? is he the kind who destroys your house when you're not around?" baekhyun asked.
 
"it's a lady so she wouldn't destroy"
 
"who says" sehun chuckled.
 
"how old? is she pretty?" kai said excitedly.
 
"might be a old lady, jong in" chanyeol laughed.
 
"nope, it's a young girl around 17 years old. she's... average?" to be honest, the most beautiful girlfriend.
 
"do you guys talk a lot?" chen asked.
 
"nope, I'm rarely at home" I lied.
 
"oh that's a pity, you should seriously get a girlfriend. among us, you have never had a girlfriend before when you are the most luckily to have the most girlfriends." lay said.
 
baekhyun whacked his foreword. "are you dumb or dumb? our company don't allow us to have girlfriends unless he approves it! if soo man finds out he's dead!" 
 
I felt a vibration in my pocket. I fished out my phone from my pocket and see what was coming in.
 
"1 new message" I unlocked my phone and tap the icon.
 
"si: I miss you" 
 
I replied her.
 
"kris: I miss you too"
 
she replied a few seconds later.
 
"si: oh, you have arrived. you didn't call me or whatsoever! I'm hurt! :-("
 
"kris: the members came all the way to the airport to fetch me. I'm sorry, how about I call you now?"
 
i excused myself and called si.
 
after two rings, she picked up.
 
"hello" I started the conversation.
 
"hi,"
 
"how was school today? was it terrible being chased by your "fans" today?" I chuckled.
 
"yeah! when I first came to school I was being crowded like a celebrity! but by the end of the day not much people were following me already" I could feel her pouting.
 
"why? don't you hate it having attention?"
 
"nope, as I told you I want to be a idol."
 
"I will, I'll try" I mumbled.
 
"huh?" 
 
"nothing, you'll find out one day"
 
"hm ok, whatever, I have to do my homeworks. it's only the first day but I already have homework. by the end of the year I might go crazy" I laughed.
 
"okay, study hard! I'll see you again, I'll try" 
 
"thanks. I'll hang up now, love you kris" she said sadly.
 
"I love you too mua" I gave her a kiss sound.
 
"who... do you love?" luhan interrupted.

yoooooo! realize that there wasnt much changes from the original story??? anyway, this part is gna be a little slow and boring, i wanted to remove it, but i thought i shoud just stick it anyways. till then!

 

NEW POSTER ANYWAY!!! no idea why the prev poster just disappeared