Met

Mr. Landlord

Here I am, seeing six members on the stage performing right in front of us. I wasn't a fan. I wasn't fangirling. I am here because of Qi. It all started when my best friend, Qi pulled me along with her for a EXO showcase. I'm not a fan, but it's no harm following, right? Also, doing a favor for my one and only best friend. 

They introduced themselves, and the tall one look extremely intimidating. They performed all the songs from the debut album, mama and the showcase soon ended after that. Everyone rushed out of the theater and quickly queued up outside. Fans soon started screaming as EXO-M walked in and bowed to us. They introduced themselves again before they sat down. The autograph session began as the queue started moving. People were screaming and some were even crying, which annoyed me a lot, and second, the queue was taking so long. After cursing in my head non stop, it was finally my turn. I walked to the tall and intimidating one since he was at the end of the table. Since I was a little mad, I slammed a piece of paper on the table and looked down at him.

He laughed slightly before looking up at me. "Your name," he asked.

"Si" i said coldly and he didn't budge. He just keep staring at me, not doing anything else.

"i'm Si," I repeated again, more sternly this time.
 
He looked back down to write my name and sign. He pushed the paper to me and I thanked him coldly. Before I could leave, he stopped me.  
 
"No letter?" he asked.
 
"Nope."
 
"You're a special girl Si. You didn't write a letter and scream or cry like those girls"
 
"Yeah. I didn't."
 
"Since you're so cold to me, I suppose you're not a fan right? Why are here?"
 
"I'm here for the sake of coming."
 
I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the rest of EXO. They weren't like him, asking so many stupid questions. 
 
I waited for Qi to get all their autographs before leaving the venue.
 
"Thanks for following, bestie," Qi said as she hugged me.
 
"I'm your best friend, after all, right?" I asked jokingly.
 
"You're not mad? I'm sorry for making you wait so long and hear all of the screaming and crying," she pouted as she look at me.
 
"Nah, I'm fine. Anyway, who's that tall guy?" I asked.
 
"Hehe, Qi, getting interested?" she gave me a cheeky smile before she answered. "He's Kris."
 
Kris. 
 
The next day, I woke up from a call. I answered without looking at my phone and i recognizes Qi shouting from the phone.
 
"SI WHERE ARE YOU I AM AT THE AIRPORT!"
 
Oh crap. I forgot I promised her I would be seeing EXO off with Qi. I immediately hung up and ran to the toilet. I need to get rid of this bad habit of waking up late. I looked to the mirror, washed my face, and got changed. Since my house was quite near to the airport, I reached the airport on time. People were already screaming. I guess EXO-M are here. Qi was in the crowd, so I went into the crowd to look for her.
 
"Si!!! Over here!!!" Qi shouted and I walked to her. People started screaming even louder and pushing each other. EXO-M were walking towards us. Kris stopped in front of me and said sarcastically, "Si? Why are you here?"
 
"It's none of your business. You don't own the airport. I'm here for the sake of coming."
 
"Oh I see. Then goodbye, Si. It was nice fighting with you." he smiled.
 
Before I could reply, I ended up getting pushed into Kris by a fan.
 
I was in his arms. 
 
"Oh, you could have said earlier that you wanted a goodbye hug," Kris whispered in my ears.
 
I quickly scrambled backwards and gave him a glare.
 
"Get lost," I said as I blushed. He gave a quick smirk before he walked away.
 
I hope I'll never meet this dude ever again.

How's the first chapter so far? I realize I'm changing quite a bit in this story from "The Way We Were"... because i didn't want Luhan to be in this story so it ended up everything turning shorter and much more straight forward. i'll say that when this story gets deeper the plot would kind of change.... and just to tell you guys this story might be as short as "second chance"...
 
if you like it, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote plus comment!! it'll make my day